Closed Thread
Page 326 of 502 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Looks like Might Guy Might Dai.

Your welcome.
    Hahaha, I laughed out loud.

Thanks.

Actually surprised to read a good chapter of Naruto after... months? Keep those flashbacks coming, anything is better than looking at that battlefield.

Bleach was kinda weird. How many times does Kubo need to kick Vizards in their nutsack. They just can't seem to catch any breaks. Just look at their history.
    What's with Kenpachi sporting that eyepatch again? At least the next chapter will be fun.
    Last edited by Razh; March 12th, 2014 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    It'd be great if someone would imagine that Bleach is a good manga.
    Suddenly - Kenpachi disappears from Bleach and we see his silhouette in One Piece.

Last speach bubble:

"It worked. Now I'm in a better manga."

Glad i could make ya laugh. Was the first thing that came to me after reading that chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by rereboy View Post
    At age 5 he couldn't. As a adult he basically can't, except a summon or some very basic stuff.
    The way it was in the chapter implied something like the case of Lee.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

What I never understood is why Kishi didn't simply make Lee Gai's son, or at least a relative.

My new favourite character in Naruto is kidGuy, just because his face in the flashback shows that he could've been an actual intelligent kid. I'd dig much more with him.

So, what now? We all sing "DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY" and watch Guy end his life? We had a Morning Peacock, an Afternoon Tiger and now a Night Elephant, so... actual foreshadowing from Kishi?

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    ... actual foreshadowing from Kishi?
    Well he did say he was going to become a fertilizer. Another foreshadowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    It'd be great if someone would imagine that Bleach is a good manga.
    There are.

http://www.narutoforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102

We are simply not privy into the superior version of Bleach beamed directly into their brains.

Awesome Guy is awesome.

This is what Naruto should've been like. The underdog becoming one of the strongest in the series through sheer force of will. The chosen one bullshit is so done. Maybe I should've stopped reading after Hiruzen's funeral.

It's been a long time since I last read a Naruto chapter, but I thought this chapter would be worth the effort. I shed a tear. Don't go Gai, you're one of the few redeeming things this manga has left I hope he at least wipes the floor with Madara a bit ( but it's Kishi we're talking about *sigh* )

And Kenpachi shows up. I'm sure he doesn't think about anything other than fighting, so he should be fine.

Yay! More broken powers in Bleach!

Kensei/Rose aren't dead and that isn't the real Kenpachi?

I liked the Naruto chapter and kid Gai seemed like a cool kid.
    Minato seems really delusional,"No Gai even your father wouldn't want you to sacrifice your life in a war against a maniac who will destroy the world.Despite thousands of people already dying and many more probably going to die if you don't kill him,I'm sure we can just wait and talk it out.

This will probably be a repetition of Lee vs Gaara during the Chuunin exam. Guy can't possibly do any serious damage.

I'd hate it if he died without gimping Madara in some way. But maybe those 2 dead guys will return just in time to capitalize on Guy's opening.

Maybe Tsunade could actually move her fat ass and heal Guy. Yeah, I know, there's no return from 8 gates, but this manga constantly craps on it's own set rules.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    3 things:

1. Wasn't Lee the only one who couldn't use taijutsu? I thought Gai had chakra since he could summon that turtle.

2. Didn't Guy also use the 8th gate for a brief moment awhile back?

3. Cookies for bones? Ew. I wonder what kind they were, though. (Inb4 turning that imagination power on its head).
    1. I believe Dai meant that Guy couldn't use it at that point. Lee and Guy do have chakra, but Lee can't mould it.
    2. I don't remember.
    3. I figured that the imagination guy's power works through suggestion. He has to first suggest Yachiru's arm turning into cookies, she imagines it, and then his power activates. It seems to require effort from him and his opponent.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

My new favourite character in Naruto is kidGuy, just because his face in the flashback shows that he could've been an actual intelligent kid. I'd dig much more with him.

http://i.4cdn.org/a/src/1394636575200.png

So, what now? We all sing "DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY" and watch Guy end his life? We had a Morning Peacock, an Afternoon Tiger and now a Night Elephant, so... actual foreshadowing from Kishi?
    Why does it say 4chan in your post?
    Last edited by God of Skypeia; March 13th, 2014 at 01:57 PM.

so after this another two Springtime of Youth main characters will die next?

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    so after this another two Springtime of Youth main characters will die next?
    Lee will follow in his sensei's footsteps and activate the gate of death to buy naruto more time. And then Tenten will kill herself because any people that essentially defined her character died.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    Why does it say 4chan in your post?
    Magic.

Also - am I the only one already laughing that the, probably, strongest technique in Naruto has been used about three times so far (Guy and his 6 gates in Morning Peacock, Lee and his 5 gates with Gaara and now) and only once, with the one opening six gates, did it do anything?

Magic.

Also - am I the only one already laughing that the, probably, strongest technique in Naruto has been used about three times so far (Guy and his 6 gates in Morning Peacock, Lee and his 5 gates with Gaara and now) and only once, with the one opening six gates, did it do anything?
    Well there was 7 gates when he took down the shark dude, but other than that the obvious deficit here is that taijutsu is always thrown to the sidelines as pretty much useless here. Possibly because in spite of being the coolest attack sequences, Kishi doesn't want to coordinate that.

oh so i think the confusion w Gai not knowing ninjutsu is from this page, but he's merely quoting Lee's dream here http://readms.com/r/naruto/668/2289/5

oh wait a minute, nvm i reread the other page now

what the heck, he totally knows ninjutsu later????

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    oh so i think the confusion w Gai not knowing ninjutsu is from this page, but he's merely quoting Lee's dream here http://readms.com/r/naruto/668/2289/5
    Well, more this flashback page than anything else actually.

Closed Thread

Thread Information