Closed Thread
Page 325 of 502 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaman View Post
    But the captains are dead because Isane was trick to think that. The power of imagination, if you believe what the bad guy is telling you, it becomes reality before your eyes.
    I think they said that they are inside a barrier that let that hax power be real. So everything should be fine next week, after the quincy of the week is killed.

How many Quincys do we have left, is Kubo really going to introduce a character 1 week a time, to get killed after one chapter. This is going to be an endless war if this is pacing he wants to keep.
    So as long as Isane thinks it then it's true? So then like, if she imagines this quincy dude dead, then that'd be true also? Like who's the one in control?

Either way I'm still gettinig Shin Poruk vibes from the idea lol

Well, judging by the alphabet, we've still got like at least 15 quincies to go I think, but I haven't honestly been keeping track.

Power of imagination? In Bleach?

Oh, this is going to be glorious.

Naruto: I like Might Dai, but did we really have to make Gai yet another Generational Xerox? How the hell could anyone in this series expect the next generation to surpass the last if the most the younger generation accomplishes is the exact same things the previous generation accomplishes?

Regardless, I'm rooting for you, Gai! Kishimoto probably won't let you defeat Madara, but I'm still hoping you'll at least get a "If I hadn't done *blank*, he might've killed me!" out of the whiny ass b****!

Bleach: I'm glad that Kubo at least learned from Dragon Ball that, if you just have a character job all the time without doing something cool once in awhile, the jobbing loses its impact. Too bad he didn't learn that it is the repetitiveness that lessens the impact, not just it being the same character each time.

So now we get yet another "enemy kills its ally for no good reason" and yet another "character gets a good showing one chapter, then jobs the next chapter, only for an overexposed character to save them at the end of the chapter and then show how much stronger he's gotten since his training next chapter". Bleach has pretty much surpassed Phineas and Ferb's formulaic-ness, but without the wit, personality, and self-awareness of its formula that makes the latter entertaining. At least in Hueco Mundo, the first few turn-based fights allowed the protagonist characters to complete and win a fight before they jobbed and had to be saved.

And now, not only has Yachiru's first contribution to fighting the enemies been rendered meaningless, but Isane's contributions have also been rendered meaningless by the same enemy. I was hoping that Isane would at least turn into another "healer that is secretly a bloodthirsty killer" like Unohana, except that her power is tied into people killing her patients. Her power could be the one thing that can beat imagination: getting your head asploded by psychic powers, which then somehow resurrects fallen allies. But no, let's let the female characters get overwhelemed by a new enemy just so the big, strong men can save them. It's at the point where I can't even get excited for Kenpachi's shikai.

Also, I have two theories about Imagination Boy that I'm making into headcanon:

1. His powers do actually let him turn imagination into reality, but all he can think of right now is cookies, because Yhwa-Juha-Bac-...KING MUSTACHE MAKES THE BEST COOKIES IN ALL REALITIES, BUT HE'S BEEN TOO BUSY KILLING HIS OWN MEN TO MAKE ANY COOKIES, AND JAMES ALREADY ATE THE LAST BATCH, SO NOW IMAGINATION BOY IS HUNGRY D***IT.

2. Imagination Boy's speech about turning imagination into reality was a big fat lie, and his only power is to turn things into cookies. That barrier Isane put up? He made a cookie door in it. The reason Isane thought Rose and Kensei died? Their hearts have been turned into cookies, so they don't beat. That one ugly guy Yachiru was fighting? He also got turned into a cookie, but his powers activated so that we all forgot what happened to him.

I'm fully expecting next week that we won't see Kenpachi's shikai, because Imagination Boy will turn his zanpakuto into cookies.

Looks like Might Guy Might Dai.

Your welcome.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by RCat View Post
    1. His powers do actually let him turn imagination into reality, but all he can think of right now is cookies, because Yhwa-Juha-Bac-...KING MUSTACHE MAKES THE BEST COOKIES IN ALL REALITIES, BUT HE'S BEEN TOO BUSY KILLING HIS OWN MEN TO MAKE ANY COOKIES, AND JAMES ALREADY ATE THE LAST BATCH, SO NOW IMAGINATION BOY IS HUNGRY D***IT.

2. Imagination Boy's speech about turning imagination into reality was a big fat lie, and his only power is to turn things into cookies. That barrier Isane put up? He made a cookie door in it. The reason Isane thought Rose and Kensei died? Their hearts have been turned into cookies, so they don't beat. That one ugly guy Yachiru was fighting? He also got turned into a cookie, but his powers activated so that we all forgot what happened to him.

I'm fully expecting next week that we won't see Kenpachi's shikai, because Imagination Boy will turn his zanpakuto into cookies.
    I'm actually thinking that he has the power of making other people's imagination into reality. But that would be just my wild guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Looks like Might Guy Might Dai.

Your welcome.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

I thought Gai was able to use ninjutsu in summoning that turtle? Why did his dad say he cant use nin or genjutsu like lee? Unless he learned it later on in life or Kishi forgot plot points again.

I guess I'm the only one who liked the chapter. Sadly it seems that Guy's death is only supposed to hype madara even more.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

I see an asspull by sasuke and/or jesuto coming as soon as they come back and use their new chakra powers to heal the inevitably defeated and dying guy. Or some other character like obito, etc will swoop in and rescue him.

Naruto: You know, I should like this chapter considering Guy is one of the few remaining good characters left, but....man, this just felt unnecessary.

Bleach: It's reassuring to know that even if Kubo comes out with a relatively decent chapter, he can immediately retract it with a totally abyssmal chapter that completely ruins the one that came before.

I mean, aside from the Yachiru jobbing, the action sequencing of this chapter was near incomprehensible. I had no idea what was going on when Imagination Bishie arrived. Nice totally broken power btw. So how's Kenny going to overcome it? Let me guess: "He has no sense of imagination" or "I'm going to imagine myself being strong enough to beat you." Or maybe he'll just OHKO him like he did Giriko.

Kishi had a golden opportunity for a good chapter after 200 chapters of bullshit, and he blew it.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

I liked this chapter of Naruto Gai's father is cool though the flash back was poorly placed.

as for Bleach I pretty much expected Ken to show up we will hopefully get his zanpakuto's name niw
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Bleach: The...hell?

Yachiru continues to shock both Isane and oldQuincy with her *Shikai*, and is about to win....until....some creepy kid in a hoodie shows up and offs the guy. Who is this guy? Moreover, what's this? He killed Rose and Kensei off-screen? I wasn't particularly invested in either, but Kubo just killing them so haphazardly screams "shock value", to me. Is this good that more good guys are dying, evening the odds? Or bad that Kubo sent off two captain-level Vizards in the most unfilling, lackluster way possible?
    Considering that Bleach is most recently ranked 2nd lowest, only above Deader-then-disco Iron Knight, this might be Kubo trying to pull in more votes.

Will see if they actually are dead or not, given this guy's power is imagination.

I got much love for the latest Naruto chapter!

I'm here all week buddy.

Girls drink free!

Guy talking about the next generation surpassing the old one basically sealed his fate. Now only Naruto and Sasuke are going to beat Madara.

Also do you think the other villages will blame Konoha seeing as all this mess was caused by their people? Madara, Obito and Kabuto
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

I actually really enjoyed Naruto this week, though the flashback just seemed unnecessary drag material. That two page action spread of Guy was excellent, and now I'm actually hyped for next week. Let's just hope opening the Gate of Death actually kills somebody.

Bleach was terrible. Art sucked, things didn't make sense, it wasn't entertaining, etc. So more of the same really.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

It'd be great if someone would imagine that Bleach is a good manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    It'd be great if someone would imagine that Bleach is a good manga.
    Wouldn't they mindfuck themselves instead?

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

The Last Gunslinger Roland_Deschain's Avatar

if kubo really took that whole "revealed 4th level secret" book as canon then we´re in for the most boring fight ever, as according to that, kenpachi is immune to all hax because of superreiatsuxD!!11oneoneinvincible

also, the chapter stared good with little girls dancing thing, i thought it was pretty funny actually. but then...yea, you know

Closed Thread

Thread Information