Closed Thread
Page 317 of 502 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Discovered Stowaway bryannmaina's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Okay wait.

I can't believe I never questioned this before. Why the hell is/was Madara resurrected in his prime (form)? When he died he was some old Cracker Jack buster on life support. I get Hashirama and Tobirama, they died the way they looked which is hunky Hokage without greys, they must've died before old age struck. Sarutobi (third), Chiyo and Nagato were resurrected and retained their old decrepit selves/bodies, Nagato used some rinne Jutsu for youth.

Sure Kabuto added Hashi cells into Murdera but returned his youth?

Everyone whose been brought back by Edo Tensei has come back just the way they died
    beware

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by bryannmaina View Post
    Okay wait.

I can't believe I never questioned this before. Why the hell is/was Madara resurrected in his prime (form)? When he died he was some old Cracker Jack buster on life support. I get Hashirama and Tobirama, they died the way they looked which is hunky Hokage without greys, they must've died before old age struck. Sarutobi (third), Chiyo and Nagato were resurrected and retained their old decrepit selves/bodies, Nagato used some rinne Jutsu for youth.

Everyone whose been brought back by Edo Tensei has come back just the way they died
    He is a wizard ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    He is a wizard ninja.

The edo tensei and rinne tensei's ability is not to bring them back to their prime or when they died. It's to bring them back at the point in their lives which would be most convenient for the plot.

Just like how Madara technically has a corpse inside of him from the edo tensei still.

Quote Originally Posted by bryannmaina View Post
    Okay wait.

Wouldn't be the first time that Madara's openly ignored or broken the established rules that the series has set up.

Pretty sure that issue was addressed by Kabuto. Orochimaru explained that when he did Edo Tensei, he hadn't perfected it yet, and that's why they were brought back at the point of death. During his fight with Sarutobi he did manage to revert them to a more optimal age, actually. By the time Kabuto was doing it in part 2, he claimed to have mastered the technique, which would allow him to revive someone at their prime. Apparently Sarutobi was kept old because that's what Kabuto considered his prime... maybe.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Kabuto did say he brought him back with a few changes.

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Pretty sure that issue was addressed by Kabuto. Orochimaru explained that when he did Edo Tensei, he hadn't perfected it yet, and that's why they were brought back at the point of death. During his fight with Sarutobi he did manage to revert them to a more optimal age, actually. By the time Kabuto was doing it in part 2, he claimed to have mastered the technique, which would allow him to revive someone at their prime. Apparently Sarutobi was kept old because that's what Kabuto considered his prime... maybe.
    What about Chiyo?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    I can't help but feel like a lot of these special abilities are very situational. Like rukia's? How useful really is it to freeze your body's cells to the point of near (or I guess absolute zero)?

Like what's the application of a copycat sword outside of this disappearing act?
    Well zanpakto abilities in bleach have always been situational. They're like Paramecia devil fruits. Some seem useless unless the right situation arrives, some are just dumb. The copy cat sword is actually more of the more useful ones though. I mean a sword that strikes before a blade and one that strikes afterwards is pretty good.

So explain me this: For Yachiru to use Shikai, does this mean she must limit herself to strikes where the leading and trailing copycats won't (accidentally) hit her?
    What's the advantage of having a sword striking before and after you, if it only makes you vulnerable to your own attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    So explain me this: For Yachiru to use Shikai, does this mean she must limit herself to strikes where the leading and trailing copycats won't (accidentally) hit her?
    What's the advantage of having a sword striking before and after you, if it only makes you vulnerable to your own attacks?
    if she has control of the monsters it can be assumed they'll try to avoid hitting her when copying her sword movements. So yea when yachiru is attacking, one of the monsters would be already copying her attack and attacking ahead of her, the other monster is trailing behind, making the attacks a 3 hit combo with the first and last hits invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    if she has control of the monsters it can be assumed they'll try to avoid hitting her when copying her sword movements. So yea when yachiru is attacking, one of the monsters would be already copying her attack and attacking ahead of her, the other monster is trailing behind, making the attacks a 3 hit combo with the first and last hits invisible.
    It wouldn't be exactly a copycat ability, then, right? I mean, if the monsters have to be controlled to change their swings accordingly, then they're not exactly copying.

And how exactly is it that she has a monster "copying" her move before she ever makes it anyway?

Isn't it more like she copy's the first monster's move? Then what's the advantage of having yet another copy after that?

Just seems like a weird ability to me, is all. It probably could have been written better, but I guess we'll get more explanation next week.

I understand it this way...
    When Yachiru cuts with her shikai, she is simultaneously cutting in the past and the future. So by the time she finishes her slash, the first monster has already slashed there, and the second monster slashes a little while later.
    Because Sternritter V vanished just before Yachiru's strike, he was still vulnerable to the slash that would technically have come before Yachiru's own.

Okay, for all those who can't understand(and I didn't at first), I want to try to explain V quincy's ability. You can see here his abilities in a nutshell: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/571/5 He's referring to each of his 3 abilities, respectively.
    ...From what I understand, Version 1 makes him disappear,(You can't see him) but he's still there, can be felt, hit by Yachiru, cut etc.
    Version 2 makes him intangible, but you can still see him. Yachiru punched him, but because he was in V2, only his image was hit.
    Version 3 is weirder, it seems like a memory reset. You just forget about him, but it seem he can be seen and hit while he's in it.

Yachiru can beat version 3, as she just attacks him without remembering who he is. I guess you could beat the version 1 + 2 combo if you blitz him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Okay, for all those who can't understand(and I didn't at first), I want to try to explain V quincy's ability. You can see here his abilities in a nutshell: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/571/5 He's referring to each of his 3 abilities, respectively.
    ...From what I understand, Version 1 makes him disappear,(You can't see him) but he's still there, can be felt, hit by Yachiru, cut etc.
    Version 2 makes him intangible, but you can still see him. Yachiru punched him, but because he was in V2, only his image was hit.
    Version 3 is weirder, it seems like a memory reset. You just forget about him, but it seem he can be seen and hit while he's in it.

Yachiru can beat version 3, as she just attacks him without remembering who he is. I guess you could beat the version 1 + 2 combo if you blitz him.
    From what I understood, Version's 2 and 3 are higher levels of vanishment.
    So in Version 1, he's invisible but u can hit him.
    In Version 2, he's invisible and intangible, so you can't see or hit him (likewise, he can't touch you).
    To attack while invisible, he has to switch from Version 2 to Version 1, but if you try to attack him based on where the attack came from, he can just switch back to Version 2 and become intangible again.
    In Version 3, he simply erases himself from the opponent's mind, so they don't remember anything about him.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    It wouldn't be exactly a copycat ability, then, right? I mean, if the monsters have to be controlled to change their swings accordingly, then they're not exactly copying.

And how exactly is it that she has a monster "copying" her move before she ever makes it anyway?

Isn't it more like she copy's the first monster's move? Then what's the advantage of having yet another copy after that?

Just seems like a weird ability to me, is all. It probably could have been written better, but I guess we'll get more explanation next week.
    idk, magic swords.

Well having a copy attack after she attacks just makes it like an after image attack. I think its just like an invisible sword in front and behind your blade. It does seem like an OP ability. When she attacks she would have already attacked in that space and there are follow up attacks right after it. Does seem impossible to dodge.

I'm not sure myself, kubo makes up weird abilities. I still don't understand that bankai that plays children's games.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    I'm not sure myself, kubo makes up weird abilities. I still don't understand that shikai that plays children's games.
    FTFY. Remember that quite a few of the shinigami captains didn't even need to whip out their bankai for the most threatening members of Aizen's arrancar army lol.

Hell they didn't even take them out when Aizen showed up to party.

I think it was only old commander guy,current commander guy and he's Tuberculosis friend(how does a dead soul even get TB) that didn't perform Bankai everyone else did.
    Soi fon giant rocket launcher
    Short Ice guy, ice wings
    Kommamura, giant skeleton man
    Byakuya we know
    Kenpachi doesn't have one
    Unohana wasn't there
    Scientist dude we know
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Unohana didn't bother showing hers either for plot purposes or something.

And I don't remember what happened to Rose during that arc, but Shinji didn't bother showing his either. Sure they're not technically captains during this time but they definitely had access to them.

Also Urahara and Yoruichi and Isshin. For Urahara though I guess you could say that was planned so he could get the plot-ending-kido set up.

You could even say Aizen, although Kyoka Suigetsu is already incredibly broken to the point that Aizen had to throw away that power for infinite regen.

Nevermind the fact that the strongest espada (except second release out of nowhere ulquiorra and 0-9 twist Yammy), no. 1, stronger than no. 2 who was based off a vasto lorde class Hollow, got off'd without need of accessing bankai.

Ah shikai I forgot. The bankai can't be shown around other people or some bs. Unohana did they ever explain her bankai? I reread her fight with Zaraki and still don't really get it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information