Closed Thread
Page 314 of 502 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Really? I don't remember that. But I'll bet Kubo doesn't either.
    I believe the only exception was Kenpachi, because he killed the previous Kenpachi to gain his name and role. He didn't know his sword's name (well until recently right after he stabbed Unohana TT-TT ).

Kubo is terrible at explaining powers.

Ok so little creepy girl fights the Silence from Doctor Who in Bleach and Kabuto is a good guy again in Naruto... Oh and Gai is gonna die for nothing as well!

Bleach: V guy is creepy as all hell and definitely wins points for design....although I kinda got confused with the explanation of his powers. He can....change his shape, make his body fade, and end his conscious (from the minds of others) too?

Y'know, I actually liked the chapter. Yachiru getting to do something, and finally get to see her Shikai. Those um....Hollow things threw me off, but it's only fitting she operates on troll logic and instinct. Heh.

Naruto: Bored.....Kabuto shows up and heals Sasuke (remember when he was actually a threat, like Orochimaru?), blah blah....will Gai live or die?

The King of No Where saringe015's Avatar

If i remember correctly there were only two vice-captains who had achieved bankai and 12 captains who had a bankai as well. Gin never achieved bankai, during the hueco mundo thing all we ever got to see was his shikia. And really, when ever someone says that 12 of the 13 captains have achieved bankai, their not taking into consideration the fact the aizen never used his bankai and only ever used his shikia. For all we know all he ever knew was shikia and he used it to trick yamamoto into giving him the position of captain in the first place. And on another note, why do people call him kenpachi? His name is zaraki, kenpachi is a title, techniacally since the revalation that unohana was the previous kenpachi and was still alive up until the whole fight to the death to make you stronger thing, would it be unwise to refer to her as a kenpachi?

Quote Originally Posted by saringe015 View Post
    If i remember correctly there were only two vice-captains who had achieved bankai and 12 captains who had a bankai as well. Gin never achieved bankai, during the hueco mundo thing all we ever got to see was his shikia. And really, when ever someone says that 12 of the 13 captains have achieved bankai, their not taking into consideration the fact the aizen never used his bankai and only ever used his shikia. For all we know all he ever knew was shikia and he used it to trick yamamoto into giving him the position of captain in the first place. And on another note, why do people call him kenpachi? His name is zaraki, kenpachi is a title, techniacally since the revalation that unohana was the previous kenpachi and was still alive up until the whole fight to the death to make you stronger thing, would it be unwise to refer to her as a kenpachi?
    Aizen fooled them. They assumed he had a water based zanpakatou, including w.e he fooled them into thinking his bankai was.

Zaraki is not really his name. He called himself that based on the district on the slums he was in before he joined the Gotei 13, and Kenpachi is his title...and Unohana gave up her title as Kenpachi - a long time ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    I just couldn't bring myself to read any of the Naruto chapter's first few pages. Only at the end, when Gai was doing something, I bothered to read the dialogue.
    Guys, serious thing, I did the same. I just clicked next page untill something "okay" started happening. I just can't take more Talk no Jutsu, it's too hard.

What's with all these terrible villain motivations to change their lives for the better? And why do all the special techs have to be used in such an obviously pointless sacrifice until Sasuke and Naruto wake up?

Anyway Bleach was fun I guess, although none of the power explanations made sense.

I wish yachi did her powers way earlier. Makes no sense atm, a swords that always hits even if you dodge sounds cheap as hell too. The monsters design are cool though I'll give kubo that.

Yachiru doing something? I can't say I dislike that.

Yachiru... getting slashed... actually fighting... revealing her sword's power and turning the tables (for now)...

Is this for real? Is this actually happening? No bailouts? Yachiru FINALLY getting to do something?
    Without having any prior context for this arc, I straight up love this individual chapter.
    I didn't pay much mental note to most of the expositional speech bubbles because all we need to know is that the enemy is like a Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    Yachiru doing something? I can't say I dislike that.
    Definitely. Go Yachiru, go!

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Finally. Seeing Yachiru fighting is one of the highlights of this boring arc. And I find the design of the Stern Ritter V interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Probably read Madara's diary which he found on his corpse."Dear diary,today I found a random kid crushed by a rock.I think I'll save him and brainwash him to behave like me."
    I wonder if Madara ever thinks it's strange that the only person he could ever convince the moon eye plan was a good idea, was a 12 year old kid, who had been crushed under tons of rocks, left for dead, with no connection to anyone from the outside world, and was forced to listen to hours of him and his plant men brainwashing him to think it was a good idea.... and still took the shock of the death of someone he loved to even consider thinking... maybe I should go along with this plan

you know kind of one of those things, when everyone besides you disagrees with you.... maybe your wrong

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

really fun chapter for what it is from Kubo this week.. its been a very long time time seen i've been enjoying Bleach chapter.

the scene Yachiru got cuts by that quincy and she's clueless about it really resembled the scene when Kenpachi fighting Tosen where Kenpachi being cut by Tosen and there is nothing that he can do about it because of Tousen bankai that strip all of your senses. while this quincy make everything about him vanished.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    I wonder if Madara ever thinks it's strange that the only person he could ever convince the moon eye plan was a good idea, was a 12 year old kid, who had been crushed under tons of rocks, left for dead, with no connection to anyone from the outside world, and was forced to listen to hours of him and his plant men brainwashing him to think it was a good idea.... and still took the shock of the death of someone he loved to even consider thinking... maybe I should go along with this plan

you know kind of one of those things, when everyone besides you disagrees with you.... maybe your wrong
    Well, I don't think that in itself is necessarily an impetus to say that an idea is incorrect simply going on the wisdom of crowds.

On the other hand I'm sure Madara was just really lonely, and in order to make friends that weren't plant people, he just needed to brainwash a kid lol

But seriously imagine if Madara never ran into Obito, he'd just have been wasting away for years on end thinking up plans that would never come to fruition because the entire Uchiha clan would have been slaughtered or something anyway by Konoha or Itachi or someone.

Bleach actually felt alright
    I know it's probably not genuinely good, but at least it provided some enjoyable things, a little girl being kinda badass and an old creepy dude?
    Naruto was utter shit though, Kabuto's just another naruto villain with a clumsy handled redemption, part 2 thrives on that
    Last edited by Sheep; March 5th, 2014 at 07:36 AM.

Sooo. . .you can get out of the FINALEST FINAL Sharingan technique that puts you in an infinite loop for all eternity (Kind of a Dejavu, considering Itachi already did that with Orochimaru. . .) by. . .finding and accepting yourself? For a technique that took, what, 5 chapters to activate?, the way to get out of it is surprisingly fast, easy and fucking convenient for the good guys.

Seems like every fucking thing Itachi did in his entire life was fucking convenient and required some incredible feats of fortune telling, to be honest, but considering he has the sharingan, everything's fine, I guess?

Also, as expected, Gai's scene was poorly drawn and the conclusion (what did Madara do to plant Gai in the ground? What was that thingie with the black ball and the thunder god kunai then the black ball goes back and the kunai stays there and. . .hello, Kishi? You know how to stage a fucking action or what?), and next week 8 gates mode, more poorly drawn scenes, he """""""dies""""""" for nothing, and more padding for an extra week.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post
    Sooo. . .you can get out of the FINALEST FINAL Sharingan technique that puts you in an infinite loop for all eternity (Kind of a Dejavu, considering Itachi already did that with Orochimaru. . .) by. . .finding and accepting yourself? For a technique that took, what, 5 chapters to activate?, the way to get out of it is surprisingly fast, easy and fucking convenient for the good guys.
    That was actually the description of Izanami, absurd as it may be. You can just get out of it by accepting reality and yourself.

Unlike GER, Izanami offers a way out... and I guess is also completely ineffective against people who already accept reality and themselves??

Seems like every fucking thing Itachi did in his entire life was fucking convenient and required some incredible feats of fortune telling, to be honest, but considering he has the sharingan, everything's fine, I guess?
    "Sasuke is like a pure canvas and is completely white so he can go either way, but you know what? I'll just let him get manipulated by every thing out there instead of being a competent older brother.

Also, as expected, Gai's scene was poorly drawn and the conclusion (what did Madara do to plant Gai in the ground? What was that thingie with the black ball and the thunder god kunai then the black ball goes back and the kunai stays there and. . .hello, Kishi? You know how to stage a fucking action or what?), and next week 8 gates mode, more poorly drawn scenes, he """""""dies""""""" for nothing, and more padding for an extra week.

Enjoy!
    Man I remember when we were all looking forward to the taijutsu fights because they were exciting and well choreographed.

And look at us now.

Quote Originally Posted by kouch_lee View Post

Enjoy!
    Actually Izanagi makes sense if you consider that the leading cause of genocide and general stupidity in Naruto world is Uchiha love cancer.So Izanagi was meant to solve the problem through infinite inner monologue until they get brainwashed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information