Closed Thread
Page 313 of 502 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    Time to go back in time to chapter 490:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0...to10_super.jpg

He clearly knew Tobi wasn't Madara...
    i know but how. i know kabuto is a good spy tho

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    V quincy power was interesting, but he kinda lost me with his 3 versions and et cetera. Attacking with instinct is a valid solution, but I don't see how having hollows with more swords can cut through someone who vanishes through existence.
    Basically each of her personas had a wider range. That is that kind of power that only works when the other person doesn't really know the secret, but she just told him. Bleach logic, but that is usual by now.
    Saber from Fate/Zero used a similar tactic, she embodied her sword with magic making her blade invincible and the only thing visible is a "small controlled tornado" in her hands, the thing is that that tornado is only part of the blade(but the opponent doesn't know), so the range is bigger.

I'm really happy with both Naruto and Bleach chapters. Not that they were good, majority of the problems the series have will certainly continue till the end of the series, so I don't wait for that to change, but Naruto had some Gai and Lee screen-time and in Bleach the little girl screen-time. With only that I'm happy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    Because of the edo-tensei, you can't revive someone that it still is alive yet he revived madara so it would pretty obvious to him that Obito wasn't madara.
    And terrible place that kishi put that snake thing on Kabuto it looked like other thing, but them again armadillo penis...

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    He's probably the best actual ninja in the series. My guess is that he put two and two together when he saw Obito and Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingans.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Because of the edo-tensei, you can't revive someone that it still is alive yet he revived madara so it would pretty obvious to him that Obito wasn't madara.
    And terrible place that kishi put that snake thing on Kabuto it looked like other thing, but them again armadillo penis...
    No, the thing is how did Kabuto knew that Tobi was Obito? Not how he knew that Tobi wasn't Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    No, the thing is how did Kabuto knew that Tobi was Obito? Not how he knew that Tobi wasn't Madara.
    Oh right, sorry misread the question.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

This week's Bleach was kind of okay.

Because we didn't have it focus on Byakuya, Ichigo or Ywhbababach and Kubo had to use some actual design here.

Why each naruto chapter contains 2-3 pages flashbacks consistently

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    exactly

how does he know about some random no account gennin that happened to die in a world war where millions die, who left no big record in history, years before Kabuto was even born

I mean yes he is the ultimate spy/intelligence gatherer.... but even that has limits

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    exactly

how does he know about some random no account gennin that happened to die in a world war where millions die, who left no big record in history, years before Kabuto was even born

I mean yes he is the ultimate spy/intelligence gatherer.... but even that has limits
    Probably read Madara's diary which he found on his corpse."Dear diary,today I found a random kid crushed by a rock.I think I'll save him and brainwash him to behave like me."

This week's Bleach chapter was actually pretty funny. I don't know why Kubo took so long to explain a relatively simple ability, but Yachiru's immediate instinct being "punch that guy in the face" got a smile out of me, which is better than usual for Bleach's comedy.

So Kabuto finds himself and gets out of the loop.

Crayzaaay.

Guy is one of the few characters I actually care about anymore in Naruto, so I was ok with this chapter, kind of.

Yachiru's shikai seems to be a mix of Komamura's bankai and one of Sasori's puppets.

Kind of suits her though.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

So assuming Yachiru's hollow-looking buddies are her Shikai, given she didn't actually say anything to release her sword, does that mean she already achieved her Bankai?

Previously I assumed her saying 'Come Out' was her chant for her Shikai release, but since the sword's effects were already in action (page 13/14) before her saying this I'm thinking maybe she's far more advanced in her training than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-puncher View Post
    So assuming Yachiru's hollow-looking buddies are her Shikai, given she didn't actually say anything to release her sword, does that mean she already achieved her Bankai?
    Bankais are rare

Everyone has one

Bankais are rare

Everyone has one
    Bankais are as rare as Sharingans.

Bankais are rare

Everyone has one
    Well to be fair she'd be like one of 3 non-captain ranked officers (4 if you include Ikkaku) to have achieved her Bankai release, if I'm not mistaken about the above query (I probably am but eh).

Edit: Wait does Shuhei Hisagi have his Bankai yet? I only counted Renji, Rukia and Ikkaku who officially have their Bankai.

Well to be fair she'd be like one of 3 non-captain ranked officers (4 if you include Ikkaku) to have achieved her Bankai release, if I'm not mistaken about the above query (I probably am but eh).
    Well Bankai used to be, or at least seemed to be for the very top, only a small handful of people had it, like 3 to 5 people or so.

Well Bankai used to be, or at least seemed to be for the very top, only a small handful of people had it, like 3 to 5 people or so.
    To qualify as a captain you had to have mastered your Bankai lol. So that's 12 (woops totally forgot about Ken) off the bat already (as well as Gin, Tosen and Aizen).

To qualify as a captain you had to have mastered your Bankai lol. So that's 13 off the bat already.
    Really? I don't remember that. But I'll bet Kubo doesn't either.

I just couldn't bring myself to read any of the Naruto chapter's first few pages. Only at the end, when Gai was doing something, I bothered to read the dialogue.

Who wants to bet that Gai will die for nothing next week?

Closed Thread

Thread Information