Closed Thread
Page 312 of 502 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,240 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Really? No one's going to do it? Fine I'll do it.
    Kabuto managed to put his snake into Sasuke before Orochimaru and pump... stuff went through the snake.

THERE, IT'S DONE.

lol i also have an immature mind

i like how this chapter had to fill in the minato senjutsu questions. its like as if kishi realised people got confused and angry. also the rasengan too.

its funny how the people who started the war are now helping to end it and saving their respective heroes. and how did kabuto know tobi was obito? did he google it?

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
    sorry, who is tenten?
    She's the most talented, most hardworking Kunoichi of the Rookie 9. When Sakura and Ino were busy wetting their pants over Sasuke, she was perfecting her accuracy and mastering semi level sealing techniques.

Basically she's a member of the best Genin team in Konoha but since she doesn't know the protagonist she gets limited screen time.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Y'all can stay pressed at flaw-free Tenten.

I was expecting Gai's death (if he actually dies) as soon as he appeared last chapter.

I totally forgot Neji died though ,and was expecting someone to reference him as well when someone asked where Tenten was. Oops.

It's sad Gai will die for nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    lol i also have an immature mind

i like how this chapter had to fill in the minato senjutsu questions. its like as if kishi realised people got confused and angry. also the rasengan too.

its funny how the people who started the war are now helping to end it and saving their respective heroes. and how did kabuto know tobi was obito? did he google it?
    It was made clear he knew for a while now, especially since he knew he could blackmail Obito with Madara's body back when he was still pretending to be Madara.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

I didn't say it, but last chapter I really started to feel the slow pacing catching up to me and now, I just don't feel like I care about whatever Guy or Lee or Yamcha does anymore.
    It's like Bleach all over again, as I half-dazedly marathoned through the arrancar arc, I only felt really, really, bored out of my mind when Deicide came around.

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathborn View Post
    It's sad Gai will die for nothing...
    Im kinda hoping lee just knocks him out and takes his place instead. Not that i want to see lee to go (best character in this series), but even if it meant him dying id like to see him finally achieve his dream of becoming a great ninja before that happens. And even if that happened i still assume a rebirth ass pull could still happen with him and anyone else lost, like neji.
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    She's the most talented, most hardworking Kunoichi of the Rookie 9. When Sakura and Ino were busy wetting their pants over Sasuke, she was perfecting her accuracy and mastering semi level sealing techniques.

Basically she's a member of the best Genin team in Konoha but since she doesn't know the protagonist she gets limited screen time.
    She's not actually part of the rookie 9

Now watch Gai's efforts have no actual lasting effect on the battle and be pointless in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Garaku View Post
    Really? No one's going to do it? Fine I'll do it.
    Kabuto managed to put his snake into Sasuke before Orochimaru and pump... stuff went through the snake.

THERE, IT'S DONE.
    That's why Karin and Orochimaru were so disturbed to see Kabuto beat them to the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Holy shit! are you saying ten ten might be useful for once?
    I'm not going that far, but we saw her about 2 chapters ago when she found the gourd and basket that Madara threw away. The one thing she can use is any and all weapons.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    It was made clear he knew for a while now, especially since he knew he could blackmail Obito with Madara's body back when he was still pretending to be Madara.
    yeah but he knew obito was a like him. all heartbroken and stuff.

i also wonder if kabuto will use edo for some help. unless theres no sacrifices around like a zetsu

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    l
    Time to go back in time to chapter 490:

He clearly knew Tobi wasn't Madara...
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

I like bleach this week, pure because she is a creepy kid.

Yaaaas Yachiru slay the lessers.

Madara was afraid of Guy,so taijutsu>magical lineage techniques,op secret ninja techniues and magic sage weapons,and the only thing you need to learn taijutsu techniues is pure effort.Ninjas sure are smart teaching everybody ninjutsu all the time.....

Also Guy does what Madara,Kakashi and Gaara could not.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

i'll agree with that +1 for creepy kids with imaginary friends. I even don't mind this ritter guys power, the explanation was atrocious but i got the gist of it. he probably shouldn't be using a melee weapon but w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Rolands View Post
    Has Kubo ever made it clear what happens to souls eaten by hollows after they're purified? Because I don't remember him ever specifying...
    Anyone, anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by Rolands View Post
    Anyone, anyone??
    After being eaten they are lost forever! That is the problem of balance, that was key in the beginning! And the reason why Hollows were so bad and needed to be purified quickly.

V quincy power was interesting, but he kinda lost me with his 3 versions and et cetera. Attacking with instinct is a valid solution, but I don't see how having hollows with more swords can cut through someone who vanishes through existence.

Closed Thread

Thread Information