Closed Thread
Page 308 of 502 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    But Studio Pierrot is over 9000 worse than Toei, that is for sure!
    No one is worse than Toei. Compare One Piece's (lack of) animation and Naruto's (suprisingly well done) animation. Sorry, guys, as hard as it is for me to say it: I... I think... I think Pierrot treats Naruto way better than is deserves while Toey does excatly the opposite with animated One Piece.

Eight gates release on the cards?

Following that, I wonder which is more likely:
    - Guy survives, totally undermining the whole eight gates concept.
    - Guy dies, Kakashi and Lee go catatonic or berserk. More fuel for Naruto's ultimate Talk no Jutsu technique.

Dattebayo!

yea i dont like filler orochimaru episodes because it always invovles something weird like smoke people...
    id much rather see kakashi killing and perhaps some obito filler about what he did after the 9 tails attack like with the mizukage.

So then what animation company do you guys think is the best?

3DS Friend Code 1693-2056-2994

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    its Madhouse for me

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    No one is worse than Toei. Compare One Piece's (lack of) animation and Naruto's (suprisingly well done) animation. Sorry, guys, as hard as it is for me to say it: I... I think... I think Pierrot treats Naruto way better than is deserves while Toey does excatly the opposite with animated One Piece.
    Naruto well treated. Than what is the reason that I give up the series(anime) so many times and not the manga? hummmmmm ... The animation!
    And Pierrot was able to turn an incredible good series to crap, Kingdom. At least the Second season was edible.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Counting movies:
    Studio Ghibi! Madhouse is close.

Without movies:
    Madhouse, Sunrise(it has some bad titles, but the animation is always top notch), Shaft and Kyoto animation are close. Is hard for me to decide which one is the best, but probably I would be more directed to Madhouse, but because of the kind of titles they take.

Naruto well treated. Than what is the reason that I give up the series(anime) so many times and not the manga? hummmmmm ... The animation!
    Haven't really watched it for a while. I think the last I saw was fights vs Kabuto and Madara and it was nothing impressive. I'll never forget what they did with Pain invasion and Pain vs Naruto. Terrible beyond words.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    exactly this, compare it when toei did one piece movies
    op sw and Z have much better animation than series

maybe ufotable, but then again it's very subjective because i like fate/zero

Quote Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
    exactly this, compare it when toei did one piece movies
    op sw and Z have much better animation than series

maybe ufotable, but then again it's very subjective because i like fate/zero
    Ah, ye, Ufotable is good too, but I only watched Fate/Zero and Toriko Ova, so I don't really don't know much about it. I know that Ufotable made a series of movies related, I don't remember the name, that are very good, I have to watch that sometime soon.

I know that Ufotable made a series of movies related, I don't remember the name, that are very good
    Kara no Kyoukai?

Avoid the sixth movie.

ufotable and Madhouse take the cake. The former in particular due to F/Z and Kara no Kyoukai (srsly, watch F/Z).

I'm gonna do an experiment. I'm gonna come like just one time a month into this thread and post only "Fuckin get it together Kishimoto" just to see how long it will keep being relevant.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    ufotable and Madhouse take the cake. The former in particular due to F/Z and Kara no Kyoukai (srsly, watch F/Z).
    My friend been telling me to watch Fate Zero litterly since the day we met, and its been almost a year...

I am too lazy to do it ;___;

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    My friend been telling me to watch Fate Zero litterly since the day we met, and its been almost a year...

http://utw.me/2012/04/05/fatezero-season-1-bd-batches/
    http://utw.me/2013/02/15/fatezero-season-2-bd-batches/

You can thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Kara no Kyoukai?

Avoid the sixth movie.
    Yep, is Kara no Kyoukai! What the problem with movie six?

Its not my laptop so I cant download things..

I'll watch the first three/four episodes right now, I'll tell you what I think when I am done. :P

Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post

I ended watching it pretty recently and is really Awesome. It could be more, but is very good. So good that I couldn't wait for the sequel this year, Fate/night, and now I'm playing the Visual Novel of it.

I think my favorite is Madhouse as well. I personally don't like Shaft because too many head tilts and their backgrounds look artificial, although I've only seen Madoka and Nisekoi. I recently re-watched the Toriko OVA by ufotable and it's pretty good. My only complaint is that their faces look pretty basic. You could also tell where most of the budget went lol

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    I think my favorite is Madhouse as well. I personally don't like Shaft because too many head tilts and their backgrounds look artificial, although I've only seen Madoka and Nisekoi. I recently re-watched the Toriko OVA by ufotable and it's pretty good. My only complaint is that their faces look pretty basic. You could also tell where most of the budget went lol
    Yep, Shaft likes to do that stuff. Is strange, but that is what they are into. In some way makes the titles seem different.
    Next victim to the Head tilts and strange background will be Kagerou Days(called in the anime Mekaku City) the second most famous Light Novel in Japan. I didn't hear nothing bad about Kagerou Days, contrary with the number one most famous Light Novel, Sword Art Online, and other famous Light Novels, so I'm really expecting something great.

Yep, is Kara no Kyoukai! What the problem with movie six?
    Nah, watch the sixth movie as well. It is just the worst out of the seven movies but still better than most animes out there, so....

Closed Thread

Thread Information