Closed Thread
Page 303 of 502 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,060 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- They are both equally lame.

It would never happen unless it was a ONE manga or a pure gag manga, but what I would like to see in one of these sorts of manga is the big villain having his plan come to fruition only for it not to work because it was never tested in the first place.

So in this case, Madara successfully gets the flower to blossom and then he just stares at the moon, only for everyone to realize that there was never any threat of a mugen tsukuyomi the entire time. I mean, the sage sure didn't seem to bother creating a technique like that, so even that kooky gossip stone in the Uchiha basement shouldn't go into that. So what gave Madara the bright idea that if you become the ten tails' jinchuuriki that you can just stare at the moon and put everyone into hypnosis?

The weirdest thing about the Enternal Moon Eyeball plan was that Obito somehow assumed it would bring back Rin from the dead. I mean, that takes us reaaaaally far into Matrix territory, with sentient programs and whatnot.

It reminds me of the HAL arc in Neuro, where Harukawa was trying to bring back Setsuna, the patient who was a major failure for him, by using computer algorithms to eventually recreate her in silico.

Unlike Obito, though, both HAL and Harukawa came to the realization that that's fucking impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickamott View Post
    That makes me wonder, does anyone know how much time has actually passed in universe during the war in Naruto?
    2 days maybe, start of the war at afternoon, night when zetsu ambushed alliance, morning again when zombie released

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    anything to make the obi haters squirm xD

naruto is a boring ninja to me how is he expected to surpass his predessesors with just rasengan and bijuubombs? its boring and lame compared to hashi and tobirama. even his armless dad is more badass than deaduto now.
    found this:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/3b5571447...o1_r1_1280.jpg

This is pure gold. One of the funniest scenes in films :D. Spot on

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by David Ludwig View Post
    Danzo said the time perception thing was exclusive to Itachi's Tsukuyomi, if I recall correctly.
    I thought he said that Sasuke just sucked at it that is why his didn't alter Danzo's perception of time.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    It reminds me of the HAL arc in Neuro, where Harukawa was trying to bring back Setsuna, the patient who was a major failure for him, by using computer algorithms to eventually recreate her in silico.

Unlike Obito, though, both HAL and Harukawa came to the realization that that's fucking impossible.
    But mah wisard ninjuhs

Late to the party.

I actually really dug this week's Bleach Chapter. Good to see Rukia getting Bankai, even though she'll be worthless when Ichigo shows up, still better then nothing.

Naruto was bleh.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Eight gates time please.

now Naruto going to have chakras of all 9 bijuus...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

The King of No Where saringe015's Avatar

This chapter did not need a flash back. You could have extended the fight scene or, even better, allowed for more plot development instead of inserting it into the chapter needlessly. And did Guy do anything of interest when Madara first enterrd the battlefield for him to warrant mentioning the fact that he ahd seen him before?

wheres garaa? he run away?
    wheres the gedous arm?
    will obito die and give naruto his staff? how sweet <3
    was hoping obito and kakashis team up would be combat based not just running away.... watevs it was cute

I'm surprised Madara actually said "Ringa" instead "that jutsu".

some people seem missed the last page..Naruto generally doesn't carry page after the 'end' sign,but this chapter is exception...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

The Star has arrived people. Maito Gai the greatest Shinobi ever and the man who will win this goddamn war, hold on to your seats everyone this just become a lot more interesting.

In all seriousness though how awesome is Gai? When everyone else is using Sharingans, rinnengans, sage modes, bijuu, immortal zombie chakra. He's the only normal shinobi there duking it out better than the rest of them.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

The last page was the only enjoyable part of the chapter.

Everything else was just business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    The devil is amongst us.

Do not speak of him, lest he shall appear before you.

i bet obito will die in kamui dimension with his eyes open and a smile just like nagato.
    also in a way madara saving obito caused naruto to become the 9 tails jin and follow this path. i knew this was going to happen bc of the tnj with rin where she said ''me saving you is like me saving the world''
    obito truly is a hero regardless of what the immature butthurt haters say. hes very important

Closed Thread

Thread Information