Closed Thread
Page 3 of 502 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    i never had any previous account here....why do people speculate this type of thing..?.is it a norm here having multiple account..?..
    There used to be a few other naruto or bleach fans around here. Like you, they defended naruto with arguments that are questionable at best.
    Unlike you, their grammar was either downright terrible or good, depending on the user. Unlike you, they were also very offensive, which is why they got banned. Sometimes those that got banned made a new account and then subsequently got banned some time after.

juju13 (aka ucihamadara or something) and iqover190 are the two I can recall. iqover190 was just a stupid fan, but juju was an okay guy from what I can remember.

So yeah, you're somewhat similar to juju but he was more aggressive and definitely had better grammar. Unless ur faking that typing habit of yours I don't think your him.

Funnily enough, juju promised to bash naruto with us if sasuke went over to the good side again.

If this thread gets closed before the war is over, picture me surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I did a stealth/speed article while at work

http://theappliedlogic.blogspot.jp/2...s-call-of.html

Please like comment and subscribe
    Finally, the thrilling continuation! Grateful as always for your articles

Quote Originally Posted by JarmenKell View Post
    There used to be a few other naruto or bleach fans around here. Like you, they defended naruto with arguments that are questionable at best.
    Unlike you, their grammar was either downright terrible or good, depending on the user. Unlike you, they were also very offensive, which is why they got banned. Sometimes those that got banned made a new account and then subsequently got banned some time after.

juju13 (aka ucihamadara or something) and iqover190 are the two I can recall. iqover190 was just a stupid fan, but juju was an okay guy from what I can remember.

So yeah, you're somewhat similar to juju but he was more aggressive and definitely had better grammar. Unless ur faking that typing habit of yours I don't think your him.

Funnily enough, juju promised to bash naruto with us if sasuke went over to the good side again.
    i too find some of arguments made against Naruto are questionable at best....some are outright hatred(which i think more to do with Naruto's popularity than the manga itself)...then some are definitely justifiable......
    i won't be aggressive though...that will mean to play into the hands of some others..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I did a stealth/speed article while at work

http://theappliedlogic.blogspot.jp/2...s-call-of.html

Please like comment and subscribe
    And this "fanfiction" rears its ugly head once more.....

Awesome work as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    Four versions already? Wow. Let's see if either of the two series end before this thread does...
    Quite likely since Bleach is going to end with the next arc.

Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    Quite likely since Bleach is going to end with the next arc.
    That's what we said the last thread...

I really want to see which series *ends* first....Naruto with its ~130 chapter war, or Bleach with its (9 days = 6 week hiatus + X years).

Aww hell, why not degrade myself and return to this hole...

Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    You know you want to :U

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

After all,dear Shuhan,
    Spoiler:

So, is it me or did this last chapter of Naruto make things even more confusing? Hey, it's nice to see Naruto be a smart ass to Sasuke for a change.

Quick question though, sounds like Bleach could be ending sooner than we thought. Which series do see
    ending sooner? Naruto or Bleach?
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

Starting the last arc doesn't necessarily mean ending soon... just look at the War Arc in Naruto: it started 3 or 4 years ago (I can't remember exactly) and is still going on.
    I'd say: will Kubo get literally bored to death with his own manga before Kishimoto? If so, Bleach will probably be the first one to end; if not, maybe it will be Naruto the first.

Zombie Powder is the prime example Kubo has ADD, He was bored with it and stopped writing it...Same thing is gonna happen to Bleach...

And I happened to like Zombie Powder...

Zombie Powder is the prime example Kubo has ADD, He was bored with it and stopped writing it...Same thing is gonna happen to Bleach...

And I happened to like Zombie Powder...
    Well, that, and according to Wikipedia, reception was mediocre at best and sales of tankobon weren't very good either.

That pyro guy from ZP makes me think of Sword's midget...probably the glasses and hair...

Hmmm, which one will be the first to go...

On the one hand Naruto has a pretty clear checklist of events and villains that needs wrapping up, wherupon its all done. On the other hand, Kishimoto is being absolutely masterful in dragging said events out for as long as humanly possible.

On the other other hand Kubo can usually be counted on for abysmal pacing, and we barely have any idea of what the plot of the current arc is beyond "Quinzis be trippin", but on the other other other hand this could be a sign that he really don't have the heart anymore and might just go "FUCK IT!" like the fullbringer arc,

So its up in the air. But unless its sales and ratings totally collapse or Kubo loses interest, Imma guess Bleach will be the longest

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Hmmm, which one will be the first to go...

On the one hand Naruto has a pretty clear checklist of events and villains that needs wrapping up, wherupon its all done. On the other hand, Kishimoto is being absolutely masterful in dragging said events out for as long as humanly possible.

On the other other hand Kubo can usually be counted on for abysmal pacing, and we barely have any idea of what the plot of the current arc is beyond "Quinzis be trippin", but on the other other other hand this could be a sign that he really don't have the heart anymore and might just go "FUCK IT!" like the fullbringer arc,

So its up in the air. But unless its sales and ratings totally collapse or Kubo loses interest, Imma guess Bleach will be the longest
    Don't forget, for Bleach, unless Kubo decides just to wrap things up quickly, we've got

- Exploring Ichigo's new powers
    - Exploring Renji's new powers
    - I'm gonna go ahead and assume Rukia has new powers
    - Exploring Byakuya's powers. I'm gonna go ahead and assume he has an upgrade.
    - Exploring Kenpachi's Zanpakuto
    - Hitsugaya learns kendo for whatever
    - Shuhei gets a bankai
    - The wolf dude gets some sort of dog tech
    - Sui Feng gets something
    - Uryu's new abilities
    - Chad and Orihime's new "training"
    - I'm gonna say... Grimmjow's powers
    - And the rest of the alphabits

-Oh and let's add an extra power up for Ichigo on top of that.
    Each of which accounts for at least probably two chapters.

Oh Naruto, poor, poor Naruto... To think I read this series since Naruto and Kiba fight during the Chuunin Exam. To think this series would get so boring... It's not even predictable! It's just SO SO VERY BORING!

And Bleach, I read this series since it first came out, I was working with a scanlation group back then, I translated the first few chapters. So many memories, much more bad ones after Kubo pulled a Shyamalan on us with Aizen at the end of Soul Society arc.

Welp, a new thread. Same as the old thread. What should we talk about now? Oh yeah, I have a question - what about new real Naruto chapters! Were there any? What's up with this series?

Closed Thread

Thread Information