Closed Thread
Page 3 of 502 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #41
    Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beleriand

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    i never had any previous account here....why do people speculate this type of thing..?.is it a norm here having multiple account..?..
    There used to be a few other naruto or bleach fans around here. Like you, they defended naruto with arguments that are questionable at best.
    Unlike you, their grammar was either downright terrible or good, depending on the user. Unlike you, they were also very offensive, which is why they got banned. Sometimes those that got banned made a new account and then subsequently got banned some time after.

    juju13 (aka ucihamadara or something) and iqover190 are the two I can recall. iqover190 was just a stupid fan, but juju was an okay guy from what I can remember.

    So yeah, you're somewhat similar to juju but he was more aggressive and definitely had better grammar. Unless ur faking that typing habit of yours I don't think your him.

    Funnily enough, juju promised to bash naruto with us if sasuke went over to the good side again.

  2. #42
    The Age of Smiles Devil G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pontevedra, Spain.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    If this thread gets closed before the war is over, picture me surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I did a stealth/speed article while at work

    http://theappliedlogic.blogspot.jp/2...s-call-of.html

    Please like comment and subscribe
    Finally, the thrilling continuation! Grateful as always for your articles

  3. #43

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by JarmenKell View Post
    There used to be a few other naruto or bleach fans around here. Like you, they defended naruto with arguments that are questionable at best.
    Unlike you, their grammar was either downright terrible or good, depending on the user. Unlike you, they were also very offensive, which is why they got banned. Sometimes those that got banned made a new account and then subsequently got banned some time after.

    juju13 (aka ucihamadara or something) and iqover190 are the two I can recall. iqover190 was just a stupid fan, but juju was an okay guy from what I can remember.

    So yeah, you're somewhat similar to juju but he was more aggressive and definitely had better grammar. Unless ur faking that typing habit of yours I don't think your him.

    Funnily enough, juju promised to bash naruto with us if sasuke went over to the good side again.
    i too find some of arguments made against Naruto are questionable at best....some are outright hatred(which i think more to do with Naruto's popularity than the manga itself)...then some are definitely justifiable......
    i won't be aggressive though...that will mean to play into the hands of some others..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”


  4. #44

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I did a stealth/speed article while at work

    http://theappliedlogic.blogspot.jp/2...s-call-of.html

    Please like comment and subscribe
    And this "fanfiction" rears its ugly head once more.....

    Awesome work as usual.

  5. #45
    Sanji is the best! caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Europe

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    Four versions already? Wow. Let's see if either of the two series end before this thread does...
    Quite likely since Bleach is going to end with the next arc.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    Quite likely since Bleach is going to end with the next arc.
    That's what we said the last thread...

  7. #47

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    I really want to see which series *ends* first....Naruto with its ~130 chapter war, or Bleach with its (9 days = 6 week hiatus + X years).

  8. #48
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Aww hell, why not degrade myself and return to this hole...

  9. #49
    The Age of Smiles Devil G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pontevedra, Spain.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Aww hell, why not degrade myself and return to this hole...
    You know you want to :U

  10. #50
    Voici La Chévre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Aww hell, why not degrade myself and return to this hole...

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  11. #51
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts


  12. #52

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    After all,dear Shuhan,
    Spoiler:

  13. #53

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    So, is it me or did this last chapter of Naruto make things even more confusing? Hey, it's nice to see Naruto be a smart ass to Sasuke for a change.

    Quick question though, sounds like Bleach could be ending sooner than we thought. Which series do see
    ending sooner? Naruto or Bleach?
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

  14. #54
    A wandering nerd... Hnikarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sitting in front of a computer.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Starting the last arc doesn't necessarily mean ending soon... just look at the War Arc in Naruto: it started 3 or 4 years ago (I can't remember exactly) and is still going on.
    I'd say: will Kubo get literally bored to death with his own manga before Kishimoto? If so, Bleach will probably be the first one to end; if not, maybe it will be Naruto the first.

  15. #55
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Zombie Powder is the prime example Kubo has ADD, He was bored with it and stopped writing it...Same thing is gonna happen to Bleach...

    And I happened to like Zombie Powder...

  16. #56

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Zombie Powder is the prime example Kubo has ADD, He was bored with it and stopped writing it...Same thing is gonna happen to Bleach...

    And I happened to like Zombie Powder...
    Well, that, and according to Wikipedia, reception was mediocre at best and sales of tankobon weren't very good either.

  17. #57
    *Angry Catra noises* Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    That pyro guy from ZP makes me think of Sword's midget...probably the glasses and hair...

  18. #58
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Hmmm, which one will be the first to go...

    On the one hand Naruto has a pretty clear checklist of events and villains that needs wrapping up, wherupon its all done. On the other hand, Kishimoto is being absolutely masterful in dragging said events out for as long as humanly possible.

    On the other other hand Kubo can usually be counted on for abysmal pacing, and we barely have any idea of what the plot of the current arc is beyond "Quinzis be trippin", but on the other other other hand this could be a sign that he really don't have the heart anymore and might just go "FUCK IT!" like the fullbringer arc,

    So its up in the air. But unless its sales and ratings totally collapse or Kubo loses interest, Imma guess Bleach will be the longest

  19. #59

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Hmmm, which one will be the first to go...

    On the one hand Naruto has a pretty clear checklist of events and villains that needs wrapping up, wherupon its all done. On the other hand, Kishimoto is being absolutely masterful in dragging said events out for as long as humanly possible.

    On the other other hand Kubo can usually be counted on for abysmal pacing, and we barely have any idea of what the plot of the current arc is beyond "Quinzis be trippin", but on the other other other hand this could be a sign that he really don't have the heart anymore and might just go "FUCK IT!" like the fullbringer arc,

    So its up in the air. But unless its sales and ratings totally collapse or Kubo loses interest, Imma guess Bleach will be the longest
    Don't forget, for Bleach, unless Kubo decides just to wrap things up quickly, we've got

    - Exploring Ichigo's new powers
    - Exploring Renji's new powers
    - I'm gonna go ahead and assume Rukia has new powers
    - Exploring Byakuya's powers. I'm gonna go ahead and assume he has an upgrade.
    - Exploring Kenpachi's Zanpakuto
    - Hitsugaya learns kendo for whatever
    - Shuhei gets a bankai
    - The wolf dude gets some sort of dog tech
    - Sui Feng gets something
    - Uryu's new abilities
    - Chad and Orihime's new "training"
    - I'm gonna say... Grimmjow's powers
    - And the rest of the alphabits

    -Oh and let's add an extra power up for Ichigo on top of that.
    Each of which accounts for at least probably two chapters.

  20. #60
    3% Aru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland - Szczecin

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Oh Naruto, poor, poor Naruto... To think I read this series since Naruto and Kiba fight during the Chuunin Exam. To think this series would get so boring... It's not even predictable! It's just SO SO VERY BORING!

    And Bleach, I read this series since it first came out, I was working with a scanlation group back then, I translated the first few chapters. So many memories, much more bad ones after Kubo pulled a Shyamalan on us with Aizen at the end of Soul Society arc.

    Welp, a new thread. Same as the old thread. What should we talk about now? Oh yeah, I have a question - what about new real Naruto chapters! Were there any? What's up with this series?

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts