Closed Thread
Page 294 of 502 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 344 394 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,880 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

Surely the Vandenreich stealing the Bankais in the first place is the worst part?

Oh we lost the Bankais we stole....lucky we had this ultimate god mode lying around this whole time.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Since Bach gets the experience of his men when they die, maybe he just wanted to know how the bankais worked so he knew how to beat them with minimal effort when there's this big confrontation between him and all the shinigami with bankais... Just a thought.
    "Danger is my middle name."

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Seriously? Since when do people not like Nirvana?

Anyway, yeah, Kubo's actually got a pretty big music collection, as seen here (skip to 0:43)

Disappointed that every CD he owned was not literally the Beatles and Metallica's self-titled albums.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Meh... it's not like bad strategy is exclusive to Bleach. Every manga has it in spades. Including One Piece.

But, if we are talking about Vandereich or whatever they are called... Not using their super mode to kill all of the captains take's the cake in my opinion. It's not like they could've stopped it during their first invasion...

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Nope, Minato was in senjustu mode.
    Another thing that was impossible,you need someone else to collect sage mode chakra since it requires too much concentration to battle and collect the chakra.Hence he two frogs/shadow clones.

Edit:Naruto had to train to be able to throw the rasenshuriken and even then the frogs were suprised he was able to do it.
    Last edited by glass; February 20th, 2014 at 07:45 AM.

I supposed all rules go fuck themselves when you return alive for god knows what reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    writing article. Which dumb tactics/battle decisions do y'all want me to cover?
    The not one, but two false starts to the actual invasion come to mind, as have been mentioned.

I'm pretty sure the whole "draw Ichigo into HM and trap him" was ad-libbed bullshit on bachs behalf (Ichigo is in Hueco Mondo???!! Uh yeah, I totally meant for that to happen!), and the whole ordeal about the Quincy Arrancars was dropped like a ton of bricks. Seriously, the entire HM invasion is hilariously pointless.

As for the bankais, at the moment I'm wondering what exactly stopped Mask/AssNuts from absorbing Renji and Rukias Bankais.

On the shinigami side, I will forever cherish Genius Mayuris Excellent solution to the soul imbalance, which does the exact opposite of intended. And of course, the Kenpachi showdown.

Edit: And how about only sending three people along for über Kamis Lookout training with Ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    The not one, but two false starts to the actual invasion come to mind, as have been mentioned.

I'm pretty sure the whole "draw Ichigo into HM and trap him" was ad-libbed bullshit on bachs behalf (Ichigo is in Hueco Mondo???!! Uh yeah, I totally meant for that to happen!), and the whole ordeal about the Quincy Arrancars was dropped like a ton of bricks. Seriously, the entire HM invasion is hilariously pointless.

As for the bankais, at the moment I'm wondering what exactly stopped Mask/AssNuts from absorbing Renji and Rukias Bankais.

On the shinigami side, I will forever cherish Genius Mayuris Excellent solution to the soul imbalance, which does the exact opposite of intended. And of course, the Kenpachi showdown.

Edit: And how about only sending three people along for über Kamis Lookout training with Ichigo
    Did the royal guard not specifically pick the people that went for UKLO training?

I'm sure even the regular shinigami wouldn't have been retarded enough to only get 4 people uber trained.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

"We'll take Ichigo and his friends.

Others are on their own."

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Did the royal guard not specifically pick the people that went for UKLO training?

I'm sure even the regular shinigami wouldn't have been retarded enough to only get 4 people uber trained.
    You underestimate the gross, dimension shattering stupidity of Soul Society.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Yeah...you're probably right there lol.

I'm pretty sure the RG were the picky ones that cut down the guest list though, regardless.

Bleach should have ended after Aizens defeat
    Ichigo lost power and connection to soul society which better outcome could the series have for the end
    I mean srsly all what came afterwards was/is trash

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

I'd say that it was trash ever since SS ended.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Never understood the immense hate every one here has for Soul Society.

Sure, they are not the brightest, but on the other hand, goverment plot-induced stupidity is already a Shonen Manga trope. It's not really Bleach exclusive...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post

Sure, they are not the brightest, but on the other hand, goverment plot-induced stupidity is already a Shonen Manga trope. It's not really Bleach exclusive...
    It's not exclusive, but that doesn't take away that they're still wildly incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post

Alright then.

*cracks knuckles*

Let's get going:

* They purposefully refuse to do their simple as hell jobs of sending souls for so long that massive amounts of hollows get created. And since higher level hollows need to constantly consume high level hollows to evolve, and low level hollows can be made out of hundreds of souls....that's alot of not doing their jobs.
    * They refuse to do anything about the constant bloodshed and disease spreading amongst the peasants while they sit cooped up in their city, protected by huge walls and the lack of any sort of military threat.
    * They can just decide to randomly murder 20 000 residents of the rukongai, just for the sake of "soul balance", and all they need to do is fill out the proper form.
    * They know people from a certain point are so destitute that none of them wear shoes. They do nothing about this.
    * Mayuri is known to have commited acts of torture and inhuman experimentation and is known to be guilty of genocide against an entire race of people, by extremely sadistic and cruel ways. Yet he remains the head of the super advanced, highly funded, super powerfull scientific division. He also used his own men as bombs and experimented on his own daughter.
    * There is no way to leave the Gotei 13. Once you can no longer serve them you are placed in a secret cell without trial indefinitely just because of the theoretical possibility that since you exist, you may someday for some reson betray them. Your friends are lied to about your fate.
    * Even though Urahara was cleared of all charges and was instrumental in bringing down a super powered traitor/supervillain who pinned those charges on him and murdered the whole administrative body of Soul Society, he still remains banished.
    * The shinigami, despite soul sending and hollow purification being their chief and only goals, would take a hollow, place it inside a pit and feed people to it.

I think I would prefer Hell to Soul Society; at the very least Hell is supposed to suck.

Or maybe one of the Aztec afterlives, those are cool.

My favorite lolwut from Bleach is there being a squad of assassins in the afterlife.

My favorite lolwut is there being social classes and poverty in the afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    My favorite lolwut from Bleach is there being a squad of assassins in the afterlife.
    Especially since their captain is the worst assassin ever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information