Closed Thread
Page 293 of 502 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,860 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    I guess there're so many soul reapers that it'd be better to have more people they could report to. The strongest are naturally the leaders.

Though I still like that theory that there's other soul societies out there for other regions of the world.
    Yeah but like

what do they lead? So you've got like, the crazy science division, the healer division, the "battle crazy" division. But it all goes to the same effect that the whole reason why the shinigami exist is to lead pluses to soul society and for hollows to be purified. This goes more with the statement that "Ichigo has gotten past grunt work," but if not grunt work, then what does the set of shinigami powers serve? The zanpakuto exists to do the Konsou and purify, and the whole deal about how Mayuri needed to kill off an entire village of commoners to keep the balance seems even more forced when they only care about the balance and doing their job when things get way too heavy on one side.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    Seriously? Since when do people not like Nirvana?

Anyway, yeah, Kubo's actually got a pretty big music collection, as seen here (skip to 0:43)

Kubo's house is just as Kubo as you imagine.

No doubt that with a large plate, you're going to get some good choices in music, like Nirvana.

But on the other hand people were picking out the songs he chose for the Fullbringers' Fullbring names and the songs were blehhh (also why I thought they were just a lamer version of stands). I think he does assign characters theme songs though, idk.

Kubo seems like a manifestation of everything wrong with the 90s, so I would imagine that he likes nu-metal too.

Well, from that video alone, we can see that he likes Kaiser Chiefs and Judas Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Well, from that video alone, we can see that he likes Kaiser Chiefs and Judas Priest.
    He also likes Kiss.

So that's two bands Kubo has ruined for me.

The Last Gunslinger Roland_Deschain's Avatar

so, um, doesn´t soul society have about 30 really strong fighters left?
    and the quincy only have like 10 or something (really dont remember but the named ones weren´t that many) ?

seems like a perfect setup to continue the "enemy pwns 2-3 shinigami -> gets completly obliterated by the next one" cycle that has kept us on the edge of our seats for the past 300 chapters...

writing article. Which dumb tactics/battle decisions do y'all want me to cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Juha bach and his everything.

Oh my god, Gliblord is writing an article based on my suggestion!

Jokes aside, like No Maam said, Juha Bach, along with his cronie, is a goldmine. I guess you could also write stuff about Ginjou's awesome schemes but either you or Daz have already covered that before.

I mean, specifically. I'm not going to remember everything off the top of my head. I know for the Vandenreich side it's

a) Never bothering to use the stolen bankais
    b) Killing off fellow soldiers willy nilly

and for the SS side it's

a) Not using the medics in battle

what else?

I mean, specifically. I'm not going to remember everything off the top of my head. I know for the Vandenreich side it's

and for the SS side it's

what else?
    I completely forgot they had medics. What the heck happened to the 4th squad after Unohana left??

Kubo looks like the Linking Park of manga - good for edgy and DEEP angsty teens, but laughable for everyone else. And lately he started to change into the Nickelback of manga world, looking at the rankings of Bleach.

And yes, his house is just so Kubo - so many designer pieces, white and black dominating his room, he's the perfect Animal Crossing character to hate on.

Pretty much everything happening in bleach currently ??

The strategy of Bach and his cronies, starting with them initially invading SS and kindly giving them a warning that they were going to attack, and SS doing the grand total of fuck all to prepare for that and being caught off guard despite the warning, and SS using stupid tactics like them using Bankai when Yama's footstool warned them that they can steal/seal their Bankai.

Then Bach leaving and withdrawing his forces when they supposedly have the upper hand, and giving SS an opportunity to regroup and get stronger and prepare for that. The squad zero being a bunch of idiots, that instead of helping these other idiots, only take four of them for special training, but do not help them in this war at all. SS in turn become even more inept and do even more stupid stuff that really does not prepare them at all, and are only saved because of lolscience Urahara. Also, Bach stupid strategy of stealing Bankai being useless and meaningless and him killing his own men. Then not fighting in the night for some reason, and during that time instead of regrouping and using that chance to build a strategy( on both sides), they waste it on catching their beauty sleep.

Basically, everything that happened after this stupid arc started.

and for the SS side it's

what else?

Completely forgot the medics of SS.

Do the Vanderclowns even have medics?? Add that as a vital negative that Bach's army does not even seem to have a medic division. Also, the Vandenreich completely forgetting that they have this awesome power of sucking up their surroundings to make them stronger, yet never using that.
    Last edited by Ace of Spades; February 20th, 2014 at 01:33 AM.

Off the top of my head, the whole thing about THE YOURSELF's sacrifice was hilariously pointless. Apparently, Juha Bach could've snatched away Yamamoto's bankai whenever he wanted in a second and then kill Yamamoto in 4 seconds and so he could've just killed Yamamoto and THEN gone off to see Aizen. There was absolutely no point in Yourself trying to buy time for him. NONE.

He also retreated for no apparent reason. The complete and utter annihilation of Soul Society was at hand, yet Juha Dumb chose to withdraw for some godforsaken reason, which of course was GOTTA DRAW OUT THIS ARC for Kubo.

Also, I haven't kept up with this series since Quincy mom flashback, but from what I can surmise from how you guys talked about it, the whole Bankai stealing ordeal was dumber than that. If it inhibited their own powers, they could've just given them to other Quincy to use, or if that wasn't possible, just lef that shit at home, allowing them to fight at full power from the get go while also halving the power of their opponents.

On a related note, Shinigami sprung that trap way too easily in the first place.

"WE HAVE INTEL THAT OUR ENEMY CAN SEAL OUR BANKAI IF WE USE IT... BANKAI!"

If they really wanted to test that, they could have Renji or some other lesser Bankai wielding jobber do that for them. AND THERE WAS NO NEED TO DO THAT EN MASSE.

Also don't forget about ONE SUN, ONE KENPACHI. They never bothered with this shit before, but now they suddenly remember that it's important for there to be only one. Because time of crisis is the best time to adher to stupid old traditions.

Well what do you know, Kubo's walls are white
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Oh yeah, what ever happened to Unohana and Kenpachi?

and for the SS side it's

what else?
    Plot induced stupidity for Shinigami. Like, not attacking straight away with killing intent while fighting a war for survival, stoping to present themselves, explaining their abilities instead of capitalizing on their effects while the enemy is confused, not following through with their attacks to make sure the enemy is dead or at least unable to fight, turned based fighting where someone always has the upper hand, lack of movements, speed, reflexes, too much talking during fights.

I could give examples but chances are, most of you know exactly what I'm thinking of. Honorary mention goes to Soifon, assasination squad captain, who is the worst assasin in the history of fictional assasins, as evident in her fight with Quincy bot.

EDIT: Oh, how could I forgot, Vizard not using their Hollow powers.

and for the SS side it's

what else?
    The fact that this war is only going on so Bach can get his men kill and absorb their souls to become stronger comes to mind.

Closed Thread

Thread Information