Closed Thread
Page 292 of 502 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    It's on record that "Bleach" referes to act of shinigami purifying hollows.

Also, it's Kubo's favorite Nirvana album. No shit.

ugh he would be a nirvana fan

at least he let Rukia end the fight. It's bad enough with Ni-Sama showing up and the saving the day and OMG HE RLY LIKES ME T_T and thw boring bankai but at least she ended the fight.

Time is an illusion. The only time is Kubo Time.
    ...which would be some sort of (un)Happy Hour?
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

I found this on NF

I have to share

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    .Madara then proceeds to chop off Minato's hand and throw it at Kakashi and kick Minato towards

Correction, Madara pants a goddamn rasengan to Kakashi, like a football that is all kinds of badass. Also theres more going on with Obito other than remembering his name, he's basically waking up(for lack of a better term) he had scarificed his identity and what makes him him and took on another man's personality, all this time he was a tool for Madara's ambitions(a parallel to Haku if you can remember) and he was now realizing himslef again. Although that doesn't mean I understand why he stabbed Madara(that scene reminded me of Gin stabbing Aizen).

Ok I'm defending Naruto a lot today, don't know why.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I found this on NF

I have to share

Man, I miss Zommari.

Quote Originally Posted by werewulfking View Post
    In hindsight it seems as if the purifying hollows job description was only there as a plot device for ichigo to meet rukia and to fight ishida. I mean I don't think it was ever really brought up after ichigo left for soul society.
    Though isn't this a logical progression storywise? I mean Ichigo has grown past that hasn't he(and unless it was anime only filler there is a replacement for his town). Its like expecting Kenpachi to be running around the mortal world purifying souls, that's grunt job. I mean what is it that you'd have wanted to see about that right now?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
    ugh he would be a nirvana fan
    Hey now, I like Nirvana.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Madara is right in a sense, and Kishi finally explained how the chakra from the fruit has to do with physical and mental energy.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Man, I miss Zommari.
    We all do Meta. We all do.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Correction, Madara pants a goddamn rasengan to Kakashi, like a football that is all kinds of badass. Also theres more going on with Obito other than remembering his name, he's basically waking up(for lack of a better term) he had scarificed his identity and what makes him him and took on another man's personality, all this time he was a tool for Madara's ambitions(a parallel to Haku if you can remember) and he was now realizing himslef again. Although that doesn't mean I understand why he stabbed Madara(that scene reminded me of Gin stabbing Aizen).

Ok I'm defending Naruto a lot today, don't know why.
    Kicking the rasengan should have been technically impossible since it pretty much explodes when you stop controling it.Also the Obito thing was simplified I agree,but Obito took on Madara's ambitions willingly and there was no real emotional connection between them beyond the fact Madara saved his life.

Kicking the rasengan should have been technically impossible since it pretty much explodes when you stop controling it.Also the Obito thing was simplified I agree,but Obito took on Madara's ambitions willingly and there was no real emotional connection between them beyond the fact Madara saved his life.
    Kishi already shat on that when he made the juubi trowing away hachibi bijuu bomb with a finger.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Kishi already shat on that when he made the juubi trowing away hachibi bijuu bomb with a finger.
    Yeah I guess Madara doing that makes sense now that you can throw it.That and the incident where lee used a rasengan.

Nope, Minato was in senjustu mode.

To be fair, Kubo did try to expand on them (unsuccessfully) with the Arrancar stuff. But nowadays, yeah, they're totally meaningless.
    But that wasn't so much expansion as it was a totally contrived and not thought out way to get some new villains and tie them into the story. But the basic premise behind them already destroys the hollow purifying theme.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Wow, look how fast his Sonido is!

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Though isn't this a logical progression storywise? I mean Ichigo has grown past that hasn't he(and unless it was anime only filler there is a replacement for his town). Its like expecting Kenpachi to be running around the mortal world purifying souls, that's grunt job. I mean what is it that you'd have wanted to see about that right now?
    Technically yes but in this story not at all. If the higher tier fightes get to do different jobs then it has to be explained why those more powerful enemies exist without painting the grunts as totally inept.
    In bleach captains normally don't seem to have a job. And only now they suddenly do something.
    Although i must admit that i have no idea how that could happen in bleach. Maybe introduce the arrancars as some demonkind (as there is a hell in bleach) and have the higherups fight them when they attack the soul society ( which really should have been much more beatiful.)

Why are there higher tier captains if they don't have any enemies really besides hollows? It seems the whole Aizen thing and maybe the quincy things are rare occurances, but other than that the general job is just purifying hollows. If you don't pull out the big guns to help purify hollows, then what use is it to keep them around?

Not a fan of minato having Sage mode. What original jutsus that set Naruto apart from his dad now mean squat.

Honestly thought Bleach was ok this week....not sure why but I was kinda happy Rukia continued her fight at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Why are there higher tier captains if they don't have any enemies really besides hollows? It seems the whole Aizen thing and maybe the quincy things are rare occurances, but other than that the general job is just purifying hollows. If you don't pull out the big guns to help purify hollows, then what use is it to keep them around?
    I guess there're so many soul reapers that it'd be better to have more people they could report to. The strongest are naturally the leaders.

Though I still like that theory that there's other soul societies out there for other regions of the world.

Hey now, I like Nirvana.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I don't care if Kubo likes good music, too.

Closed Thread

Thread Information