Closed Thread
Page 292 of 502 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #5821
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    removed again

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    It's on record that "Bleach" referes to act of shinigami purifying hollows.

    Also, it's Kubo's favorite Nirvana album. No shit.

    ugh he would be a nirvana fan

    at least he let Rukia end the fight. It's bad enough with Ni-Sama showing up and the saving the day and OMG HE RLY LIKES ME T_T and thw boring bankai but at least she ended the fight.

  2. #5822
    A wandering nerd... Hnikarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sitting in front of a computer.

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Time is an illusion. The only time is Kubo Time.
    ...which would be some sort of (un)Happy Hour?
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

  3. #5823

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    I found this on NF

    I have to share


  4. #5824

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    .Madara then proceeds to chop off Minato's hand and throw it at Kakashi and kick Minato towards

    .
    Correction, Madara pants a goddamn rasengan to Kakashi, like a football that is all kinds of badass. Also theres more going on with Obito other than remembering his name, he's basically waking up(for lack of a better term) he had scarificed his identity and what makes him him and took on another man's personality, all this time he was a tool for Madara's ambitions(a parallel to Haku if you can remember) and he was now realizing himslef again. Although that doesn't mean I understand why he stabbed Madara(that scene reminded me of Gin stabbing Aizen).

    Ok I'm defending Naruto a lot today, don't know why.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

  5. #5825

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I found this on NF

    I have to share

    Man, I miss Zommari.





  6. #5826

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by werewulfking View Post
    In hindsight it seems as if the purifying hollows job description was only there as a plot device for ichigo to meet rukia and to fight ishida. I mean I don't think it was ever really brought up after ichigo left for soul society.
    Though isn't this a logical progression storywise? I mean Ichigo has grown past that hasn't he(and unless it was anime only filler there is a replacement for his town). Its like expecting Kenpachi to be running around the mortal world purifying souls, that's grunt job. I mean what is it that you'd have wanted to see about that right now?
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

  7. #5827
    The Album Guy Nobodyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Virginia, US

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
    ugh he would be a nirvana fan
    Hey now, I like Nirvana.

  8. #5828
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Madara is right in a sense, and Kishi finally explained how the chakra from the fruit has to do with physical and mental energy.

  9. #5829
    The Age of Smiles Devil G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Spain

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Man, I miss Zommari.
    We all do Meta. We all do.

  10. #5830

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Correction, Madara pants a goddamn rasengan to Kakashi, like a football that is all kinds of badass. Also theres more going on with Obito other than remembering his name, he's basically waking up(for lack of a better term) he had scarificed his identity and what makes him him and took on another man's personality, all this time he was a tool for Madara's ambitions(a parallel to Haku if you can remember) and he was now realizing himslef again. Although that doesn't mean I understand why he stabbed Madara(that scene reminded me of Gin stabbing Aizen).

    Ok I'm defending Naruto a lot today, don't know why.
    Kicking the rasengan should have been technically impossible since it pretty much explodes when you stop controling it.Also the Obito thing was simplified I agree,but Obito took on Madara's ambitions willingly and there was no real emotional connection between them beyond the fact Madara saved his life.

  11. #5831
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Kicking the rasengan should have been technically impossible since it pretty much explodes when you stop controling it.Also the Obito thing was simplified I agree,but Obito took on Madara's ambitions willingly and there was no real emotional connection between them beyond the fact Madara saved his life.
    Kishi already shat on that when he made the juubi trowing away hachibi bijuu bomb with a finger.

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  12. #5832

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Kishi already shat on that when he made the juubi trowing away hachibi bijuu bomb with a finger.
    Yeah I guess Madara doing that makes sense now that you can throw it.That and the incident where lee used a rasengan.

  13. #5833

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Kicking the rasengan should have been technically impossible since it pretty much explodes when you stop controling it.Also the Obito thing was simplified I agree,but Obito took on Madara's ambitions willingly and there was no real emotional connection between them beyond the fact Madara saved his life.
    Nope, Minato was in senjustu mode.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

  14. #5834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    To be fair, Kubo did try to expand on them (unsuccessfully) with the Arrancar stuff. But nowadays, yeah, they're totally meaningless.
    But that wasn't so much expansion as it was a totally contrived and not thought out way to get some new villains and tie them into the story. But the basic premise behind them already destroys the hollow purifying theme.

  15. #5835
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Wow, look how fast his Sonido is!

  16. #5836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Though isn't this a logical progression storywise? I mean Ichigo has grown past that hasn't he(and unless it was anime only filler there is a replacement for his town). Its like expecting Kenpachi to be running around the mortal world purifying souls, that's grunt job. I mean what is it that you'd have wanted to see about that right now?
    Technically yes but in this story not at all. If the higher tier fightes get to do different jobs then it has to be explained why those more powerful enemies exist without painting the grunts as totally inept.
    In bleach captains normally don't seem to have a job. And only now they suddenly do something.
    Although i must admit that i have no idea how that could happen in bleach. Maybe introduce the arrancars as some demonkind (as there is a hell in bleach) and have the higherups fight them when they attack the soul society ( which really should have been much more beatiful.)

  17. #5837

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Why are there higher tier captains if they don't have any enemies really besides hollows? It seems the whole Aizen thing and maybe the quincy things are rare occurances, but other than that the general job is just purifying hollows. If you don't pull out the big guns to help purify hollows, then what use is it to keep them around?

  18. #5838

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Not a fan of minato having Sage mode. What original jutsus that set Naruto apart from his dad now mean squat.


    Honestly thought Bleach was ok this week....not sure why but I was kinda happy Rukia continued her fight at least.

  19. #5839

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Why are there higher tier captains if they don't have any enemies really besides hollows? It seems the whole Aizen thing and maybe the quincy things are rare occurances, but other than that the general job is just purifying hollows. If you don't pull out the big guns to help purify hollows, then what use is it to keep them around?
    I guess there're so many soul reapers that it'd be better to have more people they could report to. The strongest are naturally the leaders.

    Though I still like that theory that there's other soul societies out there for other regions of the world.

  20. #5840

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Hey now, I like Nirvana.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.

    I don't care if Kubo likes good music, too.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts