Closed Thread
Page 29 of 502 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    I tried,I honestly tried.I really tried to look at the panel and interpret it differently,but I couldn't do so.I simply couldn't.
    You know what this is? *switches off brain*

This is Kishi's response to Oda's abstract art references in the recent chapter. Kishi decided to ONE UP Oda by drawing an abstract panel of...a guy about to give a blowjob. Yep, that's what it is. (*Puts on a Monkey D Destiny mask*) See KISHI COPIED ODA GUYS. SEE SEEEE!!!

Oh that was a boring chapter, what's with all this father son bonding right now? Wong time to do that guy's :/
    Luffy fan.
    LuffyxHancock or LuffyxNami? I can't decide.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Oh man this slow pacing is killing me. There is barely any progression in this damn boring arc. This way kishimoto can easily stretch this out for at least 2 to 3 more years. I seriosly miss bleach, at least it's so bad it's good, while naruto is just absolutely terrible and devoid of any joy.

So, basically what was accomplished in this chapter was this. Everyone except the villain got teleported a few feet away. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    You're talking about Elizabeth Joestar of Jojo's Bizarre adventure, right? While Lisa lisa seems to have jumped one generation. She has 50 years, but she looks like a late 30 early 40 woman. Tsunade and Biscuit look like they jumped at least 2 or 3 generations. Tsunade looks like 30-40(if not twenties), but when not transformed looks like 70-80(Funny she has only 55, I don't know how the hell she seems so old at her age, stress?) and Biscuit looks like late 10 but not transformed she looks like a 40-50 (she have 57) .
    Biscuit and Tsunade both use some technique to seem younger(simple put they have a age complex, where looking younger is more important than showing their real strength) and because of that they have a second transformation (I believe Lisa Lisa treated her body like a queen for all those years and so she looks permanently younger, and that is not due a super power. You can compare her with how Demi Moore for so long seemed young, I don't know if this is still the case), They both have supernatural strength compared with everybody in their world and they both are blonde.
    Lisa Lisa was young looking because she was a Ripple user. That was one of the perks.

That aside. Oh man Naruto is super boring. I can only hope this ends in the next few months...But holy geeze is this dragging.

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Oh man this slow pacing is killing me. There is barely any progression in this damn boring arc. This way kishimoto can easily stretch this out for at least 2 to 3 more years. I seriosly miss bleach, at least it's so bad it's good, while naruto is just absolutely terrible and devoid of any joy.
    So, you need Bleach to make you feel Naruto is better or it's the other way around?

this pacing holy fuck

Okay we saw every one, except Hiruzen did Kishi killed him (again) with those black things like that, no last words or everthing?
    This is just pissing on him.
    Oh yeah killer bee is now a cheearleader.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

So again a bunch of nothing happens except for some father-son bonding. Kishi is dragging out this final battle for all its worth.

I think I'm starting to miss bleach.

Yay for Chakura sharing saving everyone ....

The father and son moments is ok ... but at the wrong timing ...

Wow the second Hokage invented the kage bunshin! What new development! -_-

i'm never going to read naruto after its finished but I think even if you read this war in bulk it would still seem dragged out and exhausted

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15 View Post

Wow the second Hokage invented the kage bunshin! What new development! -_-
    No it isn't we've always known that from the very beginning.

As for the bonding Naruto himself tells his dad it isn't the time. What we saw was just a man been happy seeing his son had grown up to be someone strong and confident despite the curse he'd left him with. I only don't get your complaints, its character development so stop complaining.

As for the complaints that nothing happened. We saw the ying and yang parts of Kurama merge and we got an explanation of how the second might have come up with the two justus.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

I like how Kishimoto shows a flashback to an Bijuu bomb explosion going off within a barrier, and proceeds to draw an bijuu bomb explosion going off in a barrier in THE EXACT SAME FUCKING WAY

Nice of him to remind the readers he's artistically bankrupt like that

I like how Sasuke is basically Naruto's helpless bitch now

"omg naruto what do we do"
    "stfu and let me concentrate"

classic.

Also, why the hell did they go 8-bit in the first page??
    =/

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

Have you ever played an 8-bit game? Concentration is a must...

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    As for the complaints that nothing happened. We saw the ying and yang parts of Kurama merge and we got an explanation of how the second might have come up with the two justus.
    As i'm one of the "nothing happened" crowd here..i'll explain my personal complain a bit then..

I just feel that some panel is repetitive (from last week) or not needed to be drawn..for example, that 4 slide show showing the right eye of the 4th hokage zoomed in.

Also agreed with The Daz, i feel that we already know the effect of the bijuu bomb going off inside the barrier, so no need for a full page with 3 big panels just showing it off.

Generally i still think this final battle is too dragged on and on, without some major things happened. Just like a series of punch trade from 2 boxers. I dont know, maybe all of it will look good in volume maybe?

On the bright side, i think this chapter is better than the previous chapters, some yin and yang drawing, quite good for naruto series after previous chapters drawing IMO. And, well, some things happened here, they managed to avoid total annihilation, so i think some calm moment (character development?) is ok.

Aaand, i miss Bleach too, not in a good way though.
    -=Gods of death love apples=-

In other words: Nothing happened except they dodged the attack.

We saw the ying and yang parts of Kurama merge
    Naw, Dark Kurama is still inside Narutos dad. We're still due the dramatic "Oh noes I'm re-dying so quickly my son have the other Kyuubi half and reach Super Sayan 3 before I go" moment.

So yeah, an attack was set up last chapter; This chapter it was dodged. Net status quo change? Nil.

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: I'm actually starting to miss Bleach...

I actually think Ichigo's Hollow would make a better protagonist than Ichigo Kurosaki.

Closed Thread

Thread Information