Closed Thread
Page 280 of 502 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 380 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,600 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

You know, if it's really that easy to separate a giant chakra monster's tails from their body... why didn't Kyuubi just chop off his own things.

Or is this just some sort of tentacle specialty

Used to take days to seal the beasts. Now they get tossed around faster than STDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I told you, it's Ramen Guy. Shit is about to get real now.
    But why is he naked?

Oh...snap.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

The foot belongs to Kishi himself who, unable to find another way to keep Sasuke alive, inserted himself in his manga to hold his lover in his arms before he dies. Such a romantic, Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    But why is he naked?

Oh...snap.
    Yaranaika? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    The train has wrecked already. There's nothing we can do but get a few laughs out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    It's not that the war arc has been long. It's that the arc has been going on so long and nothing of interest or significance has happened.
    I can't fault you, Glib, I really can't.
    Not after reading this shit in bulk. I have two chapters left to go and I have to fucking force myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I literally can't stand to read Naruto anymore. It's chloroform to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Well, I couldn't even believe that it was still possible, but I think this Naruto chapter even dropped the overall quality further downwards.
    I really cant understand you people. Why are you investing so much time in these shitty series, if you hate them so much?

This thread is always by a far far margin the most discussed thread in this subforum and not just because there are many people who read these two series, but as far as i can see its often the same ones as well. And that despite most here agreeing with each other how mind-boggling bad and boring they are.

Is it just to see how it ends? Then why discussing it at such lengths on a daily basis? And if you just are here to make fun of them, isnt it getting boring to beat a dead horse after a month or so?

No offense meant here, do whatever you please. I just cant understand the reasoning behind writing 15+ comments each day about a manga series that you hate and that you have to force yourself to stomach it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Yaranaika? ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Subsequent facial expressions as they are being revived:
    Spoiler:
    [

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_fire View Post
    No offense meant here, do whatever you please. I just cant understand the reasoning behind writing 15+ comments each day about a manga series that you hate and that you have to force yourself to stomach it.
    There's this weird *sorta* pleasure to be had in dissing some fiction. Guys like Nostalgia Critic pretty much make their living off this phenomenon. Most of the time all it takes is five minutes to go through the chapter, it only actually hurt me this time because I had to read it in bulk. And sometimes these series do provide actual comedy gold by capitalising on another, related phenomenon of "so bad it's good" and that gives us moments of great fun.

There's this weird *sorta* pleasure to be had in dissing some fiction .................................................. ..
    And sometimes these series do provide actual comedy gold by capitalising on another, related phenomenon of "so bad it's good" and that gives us moments of great fun.
    I get this, but again and again without it getting dull?
    Granted, I have stopped reading Naruto a long time ago and never understood the appeal of Bleach, but looking at the recent chapters, it seems to be the same dull and unimaginative crap week in and week out.

Still in february for two chapters you had more then double the amount of pages then the whole vagabond thread for example.

Well, in the end, its your decision, I certainly dont want to ruin your fun.

I really cant understand you people. Why are you investing so much time in these shitty series, if you hate them so much?

This thread is always by a far far margin the most discussed thread in this subforum and not just because there are many people who read these two series, but as far as i can see its often the same ones as well. And that despite most here agreeing with each other how mind-boggling bad and boring they are.

Is it just to see how it ends? Then why discussing it at such lengths on a daily basis? And if you just are here to make fun of them, isnt it getting boring to beat a dead horse after a month or so?

Because it's fun to bitch.

Guys, guys, you know that if Naruto was a better series Kishi would remember that Orochimaru once blocked Naruto's chakra from mixing with Kyuubi's and Jiraiya had to undo it. So it would've been pretty nice to at least see Orochimaru TRY to seal the Tails' chakra here the same way, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I don't even bother to pretend. They hit my rant button, there's no abort option.
    Hahaha, shit gets real at that moment.

Because we've been following them for so long that we might as well see them through to the very end.

Doesn't mean we have to enjoy them, though. :V
    Last edited by Cruithne; February 13th, 2014 at 08:30 PM.

Like Sander said, "so bad it's good". There's a lot of entertainment value there.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Togashi could save Naruto.Kabuto comes back and fights Madara,and just before he is about to lose he says,"Don't understimate the power of ninjas".Then he Edo Tensei's Deidara and blows up.
    The last chapter before hiatus would be Kushina telling Naruto there's a great new world out there,during the Pain invasion arc.
    I know it's my fault for being a H x H anime-only watcher, but damnit :I , well I knew about that Dark World thingie anyways. Way to enter a hiatus, Togashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    Like Sander said, "so bad it's good". There's a lot of entertainment value there.

I know it's my fault for being a H x H anime-only watcher, but damnit :I , well I knew about that Dark World thingie anyways. Way to enter a hiatus, Togashi.
    Oops sorry for spoiling youI should have spoiler tagged it,but I forgot it was potentially a spoiler.

Oops sorry for spoiling youI should have spoiler tagged it,but I forgot it was potentially a spoiler.
    No problem, it's been a long time since those chapters were released, so don't worry :P

... And if you just are here to make fun of them, isnt it getting boring to beat a dead horse after a month or so? ...
    Well.... The horse was never really dead in the first place, everytime everyone thinks it's dead it keeps trying to run away, so we just have to keep beating it some more.

Neh and Bleh IV - This horse just doesn't die.

I get this, but again and again without it getting dull?
    Granted, I have stopped reading Naruto a long time ago and never understood the appeal of Bleach, but looking at the recent chapters, it seems to be the same dull and unimaginative crap week in and week out.
    I think, the whole purpose of this thread, is us, acting like a counterpart, to a tragically big fandom that consider those chapters, and whatever shit Kishimoto thinks, a good manga. It's just natural.

I just read it…that TenTen panel with Neji in the background killed a small part of me inside…..sigh

3ds: Jonnyboy0079 0001-3313-0073
    US Battle.Net Real ID: JonnyBoy#1119

On Mangahelpers, Naruto chapter discussion consists of a lot of people discussing seriously and taking an effort into finding possible explanations for Kishi's ever increasing number of plotholes and retarded developments and a minority that regards it as bad as it is.

Bleach also had it's share of defending Kubo's way of unfolding battles. As if Shinji wasn't turned into a retard to lose against Bambietta or Rose wasn't turned into a retard to lose against Mask. Stuff like that.

Here, the situation is entirely opposite and criticizing just isn't as fun without fanboys defending them. Still, it's nice to know there are normal people around.

Closed Thread

Thread Information