Closed Thread
Page 272 of 502 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

At least Naruto knows, or at least performed, more techniques than Ichigo. Throughout all of Bleach Ichigo has only done ONE technique, two if you count Mugetsu. I've been hoping for so many years Ichigo will learn a new move, but nope!

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Erm... I think he meant that the tools appearing suddenly out of nowhere was a plot-hole. Or a deus ex machina. I mean, we forget about them for such a long time and SUDDENLY Madara throws them out of his mouth? I know they were used to give the Nine Tails chakra, but giving them to your enemy just like it's nothing is a huge hole in any logic, even the one in Naruto world.
    Not in Bleach Logic!

Yep, is pretty stupid and he was heavy because of them? And they doesn't matter? Well, if is for Tenten to shine and to resolve this arc I will accept any plot-hole or any illogical thing. He just powering up Madara time and time again. This is the Freeza formula used at its worse.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    At least Naruto knows, or at least performed, more techniques than Ichigo. Throughout all of Bleach Ichigo has only done ONE technique, two if you count Mugetsu. I've been hoping for so many years Ichigo will learn a new move, but nope!
    Well if his fight choreographies were good it wasn't that much of a problem. I still remember Soul Society, he didn't new any technique(or was he already using Getsuga Teshou? I don't really remember) and it was quite enjoyable.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    Chapter 568: As Nodt uses Vollstandig
    Chapter 569: Rukia overpowered, a mysterious foot appears
    Chapter 570: It's Byakuya,
    he explains his new power and one-shot As Nodt
    And all this happens without Rukia using Bankai, so that we could wonder "If Rukia had used her Bankai, could she have beaten As Nodt?"
    We are making good progress! Kubo seems to rush this; is it because even he doesn't care about Rukia in the slightest?
    Oh well, we still have one thing left:

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    BONUS ROUND
    Guess the TRAGICK backstory of As Nödt!
    Will you be able to correctly pinpoint the tragic events that led him to his power and his conviction to follow Quincy Jesus?
    Last edited by Nidhoeggr; February 12th, 2014 at 01:54 AM.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

I am eagerly anticipating the Applied Logic article about Rukia and how she fell from her Soul Society arc character to being just another Yamcha practically on Renji's level.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Well if his fight choreographies were good it wasn't that much of a problem. I still remember Soul Society, he didn't new any technique(or was he already using Getsuga Teshou? I don't really remember) and it was quite enjoyable.
    I think it was in SS when he learned the move. But throughout the Arrancar, Espada, and the Aizen arcs he learned nothing else. Just the same Getsuga Tenshou but with more power

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    We are making good progress! Kubo seems to rush this right; is it because even he doesn't care about Rukia in the slightest?
    Oh well, we still have one thing left:
    Actually I'm not against this happening. We've seen like one other back story for the Stern Ritter (the fake Juha), and I'm getting tired of seeing fights against people in which I've yet to be truly invested. At least the Espada were interesting (sans Zommari. I always forget about him).

Minato for worst dad. Can't even save his son in his most critical state lol.

Well... same old same old.

I always complain how Bleach doesn't have much swordfighting choreography.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    I always complain how Bleach doesn't have much swordfighting choreography.
    I think I see the same panel everytime they clash swords.

Oh right Bleach, I completely forgot about the atrosimacy that is nerves apparently not being made of molecules, that they're capable of conducting at absolute zero, that nerves in shinigami I guess don't transmit to each other using chemical stimulation, or that Rukia is still unable to win a fight.

Anyway I wonder what sort of BS Byakuya is going to pull to avoid "The Fear." Impressed that Kubo actually made him look less fashionable for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Impressed that Kubo actually made him look less fashionable for a change.
    What makes you think Kubo wasn't trying to make him look fashionable?

im starting to think that the mystery people we thought were kabuto and yamato arent really them... my head hurts and attention is actually waning from these ''twists''

Hey Byakuya, mind expressing the emotion of saving your treasured sister and not the emotion of appraising the colors of rug samples

That would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    What makes you think Kubo wasn't trying to make him look fashionable?
    Oh no I'm sure Kubo's still trying to sell us his meagre fashion ideas in manga while keeping the "cool" lineup for colorspreads

but obviously kubo wasn't keeping up with fashion trends. I mean, like you can tell that cape just clashes with that sash. So gawdy

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Hey Byakuya, mind expressing the emotion of saving your treasured sister and not the emotion of appraising the colors of rug samples

That would be appreciated
    That is very apropriate, considering his treatment of her during the SS arc though.

Wow fucking Minato sucks ass!! Idk why people love him so much. Tobirama master race

As Nodt's design was pretty awesome. Reminded me of Ulquiorra. Byakuya for the rescue is a bit stupid. Kubo can't even let Rukia do anything right.
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    That is very apropriate, considering his treatment of her during the SS arc though.
    Bleach's tremendous palette of colors:

Black
    White

That figure was missing his arm and Karin never met Jiraya.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Bleach's tremendous palette of colors:

Black
    White
    you also forgot white and black and grey as well....i'm sure there were some grey in there somewhere...

Also - loved As Nodt's creepy ass look. Makes me wonder if any of these guys actually know how to use the other basic quincy stuff. So far the only worthwhile Quincy fight was the guy Ichigo first fought - because he had a cool release and actually displayed several Quincy abilities...rest of em are like 1 trick ponies...

maybe its possible obito was able to revive jaraiyaiaiiaa blablabla before madara hijacked him. i dunno

Closed Thread

Thread Information