Closed Thread
Page 271 of 502 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

This was not only predictable and boring, and let's not forget the eyes thing and Byakuya matchup make it similar to that other time Rukia was beaten by an eye-powered guy from the enemy force.

But the most annoying part is that even though the last fight Rukia had, the first one in several years, was two years ago where she was the only Shinigami to outright lose to one of the Fullbringers, Rukia is not allowed to win even a single fight now, despite training and despite the fact that Renji actually was. Because God forbid Rukia not have to be bailed out at all times, be it Byakuya or Ichigo who is then bailed out by Kenpachi and Byakuya.

Bleach, bleach, bleach ... What I'm gonna do with you.

So not only her molecules are stopped and moving, but now nerves aren't cells.

And all over again, the same cliffhangers and the same turn based fights. :(, I don't really know why I read bleach, :(.

And did Byakuya just broke an illusion inside Rukia mind? Or did As Nodt sent a ton of eyes over the place, even when he said it wasn't needed given that she already had looked at him?
    Last edited by Bigivel; February 12th, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

is that a fez byakuya is wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    And did Byakuya just broke an illusion inside Rukia mind? Or did As Nodt sent a ton of eyes over the place, even when he said it was needed given that she already had looked at him?
    I think it was supposed to be a sort of figurative fear-illusion breaking.... thing.... like, rukia realizes she actually has nothing to fear because Nii-Sama is here. Or something like that.

Even i am appalled by how predictable this Bleach chapter was.

do you have any idea on who's the guy standing near to Sasuke? Should be someone we haven't seen yet, because Karin doesn't recognize him

Naruto:
    I am so fucking tired of this arc. So many predictable twists and plot delays.
    We'll probably have to wait another five chapters to see Naruto and Sasuke get rejuvenated and receive their obligatory powerups.

Madara has already overstayed his welcome.

Sooo, I'm only here to remind you all that this whole fight in Naruto, the fight that we've been reading for YEARS now, takes place in one night. It is still the same night. Forever. Eternal Mind of The Spotless Bullshit no Jutsu.

And Bleach... Bleach was so bad I don't even want to talk about the freezing temperature and how apparently it doesn't work on your brain, I'll just wait for THE Daz to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 'ko View Post
    do you have any idea on who's the guy standing near to Sasuke? Should be someone we haven't seen yet, because Karin doesn't recognize him
    Sasuke's Father? Why not in Naruto everything can happen :P.

Probably a Zetsu prepared to take one of Sasuke eyes. Why didn't Madara did that himself? Nobody knows.

Naruto wasn't that bad, given that we had some focus to Guy sensei, Lee and TENTEN. She got screen-time! O_O. Even though it was stupid their interactions and the comical stuff is totally out of place, the Neji thing, but at least it seems that is made by Kishimoto assistance and not himself, given that it seems just like the true Naruto, but in the false Naruto.

The kyuubi in Black Zetsu, Oh MY GOD, we will have to wait 1 or more chapters, probably more, to get Naruto the other half of the kyuubi.

is it just me or is the art in naruto shit?
    and obito was right minato cant protect anyone lol
    theres still the gedo arm and sakura to sacrifice mwahaha.
    and wake da faq up obi!! help!

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Sooo, I'm only here to remind you all that this whole fight in Naruto, the fight that we've been reading for YEARS now, takes place in one night. It is still the same night. Forever. Eternal Mind of The Spotless Bullshit no Jutsu.

And Bleach... Bleach was so bad I don't even want to talk about the freezing temperature and how apparently it doesn't work on your brain, I'll just wait for THE Daz to talk about it.
    don't you know? The Brain doesn't have cells!

If this Naruto arc was well made I wouldn't care if it was only in one night. Take for example One Piece and Marineford, if instead of a fast paced arc if we had a lot of the fights fleshed out in one, two maybe even three chapters, it would be cool(if well made of course) it would only happen in a morning(or was afternoon?), it would be great and it would take years and years. Possible the Last great war in One Piece will be like that, and if Oda keeps making high quality stuff like always it will be epic.

The King of No Where saringe015's Avatar

Is still that jutsu that he used against Zabuza, what was it named ... Kaomiri?

Edited: It seems that Naruto knows 5 jutsus: The art of Making into other thing(Kaomiri), Shadow clone(Sexy no jutsu is Shadow clone + Kaomiri), Summoning technique, Rasengan, Sage mode(I believe that is a jutsu, he had to train for weeks, and jiraya trained his entire life and couldn't do it).
    Oh okay so he knows at least four because you're going to have to explain to me how sage mode can count as a jutsu. That's like saying, and sorry for using it again, that super-sayin is a technique that Son learned.

Quote Originally Posted by saringe015 View Post
    Oh okay so he knows at least four because you're going to have to explain to me how sage mode can count as a jutsu. That's like saying, and sorry for using it again, that super-sayin is a technique that Son learned.
    Sage mode is more like Kaio-ken than Super-sayian, really. I'm defending Naruto, NOOOOOOOOOooooo :P.
    In sage mode Naruto can enhance is attacks using nature power, increasing his reach and detecting stuff that happens(like mantra from One Piece). It enhances all of his others skills(strength, speed, ...) too and it takes chakra(it was chakra?) with time.

on the last page madara has a boner...

So, if we're talking stupid, let's talk about one thing that I STILL get angry about in Naruto.

Okay, maybe two things.

One - Kishi changed the character we liked long ago. We liked Naruto for the underdog story of a guy who knows ONE extremely powerful jutsu, and his struggle to be great was interesting. But when he became great about half-way into the series? Everything stopped being interesting.

Two - and that's the thing I can't stand. In the FIRST chapter Naruto steals the scroll with these awesome techniques that Hokage himself was protecting and there were forbidden jutsus there. And Naruto learns only one, and it was this huge thing that even Kakashi commented on. So, Kishi, please explain to me - WHY did you never pick up this plot point? Why never explain to us what other techniques were there? Why suddenly Naruto's Shadow Clone jutsu is cheap and everyone can use it? You have this PERFECT plot thread to potentially show us more forbidden jutsus and instead you forgot about it and somehow quietly made Shadow Clone jutsu a normal thing...?

Why?

The King of No Where saringe015's Avatar

Ok. So it's more like kaio-ken. I can get behind that, but dosen't super sayin techniacally do the same things that kaio-ken does? Increase strength and other senses, leap in overall power and abilities just without the draw back of the whole draining your stamina? In the world of dbz, up to that point before the namek saga, you could consider it a technuiqe, but then here comes super-sayin like a god send and suddenly Son has about over a hundred times the power of kaio-ken without all of the draw backs to it. You totally forget kaio-ken even exists after that because it's never mentioned again. The point I'm making here is that considering the things sage mode dose, because I do remeber him actually learning fighting techniques at one point while in sage mode, dose sage mode count as a jutsu?

Naruto - It was absolute crap. Do these sage's tool things just randomly pop out or what. The worse part is probably that they will in some way be an important plot point in the future used in some way to defeat Madara, but they are poorly explained, randomly introduced and don't have to be there in the first place. Did Madara really have to spit those out, and then just leave them lying around where any random schmuck could find them.

This whole thing is so stupid and boring. Just end this crap already.

Bleach - Predictable to a t. He could have probably given Rukia a bankai and let her deal with the enemy herself, but then we can't have something even remotely interesting now can we ?? Not in Kubo's bleach.

I don't really get angry with this, but is strange how a fundamental thing like this isn't in Naruto and nobody cares.

One - Who are/were Naruto guardians? One of the main, if not the main, emotional plot in the series is Naruto childhood, how he was always alone and everybody hated him. But then how and where did he grew up? Even in Naruto one shot he had a guardian.

Two - Why did Obito/Akatsuki waited 13 years to try taking Naruto Kyuubi? Why did Obito/Akatsuki waited 2 more years to try taking it, in the end of the first half?

Three - How did Akatsuki didn't have manpower to attack konoha if Pain alone destroyed it?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
    Naruto - It was absolute crap. Do these sage's tool things just randomly pop out or what. The worse part is probably that they will in some way be an important plot point in the future used in some way to defeat Madara, but they are poorly explained, randomly introduced and don't have to be there in the first place. Did Madara really have to spit those out, and then just leave them lying around where any random schmuck could find them.

This whole thing is so stupid and boring. Just end this crap already.

Bleach - Predictable to a t. He could have probably given Rukia a bankai and let her deal with the enemy herself, but then we can't have something even remotely interesting now can we ?? Not in Kubo's bleach.
    The sage's tool were a plot hole in the past. So now they make sense(not the first plot hole). They were the tools used to make the Juubi without Naruto's Kyuubi chakra. It was the weapons those two brothers(were they brothers?) that had the kyuubi chakra used.

If Tenten gonna use them, then she will beat Madara by making him say his most frequent word! In the end Tenten was a Red herring, it seemed she was useless and unimportant, but she is the most important character in all the series. The Kunouchi that defeated Madara.

If Tenten gonna use them, then she will beat Madara by making him say his most frequent word! In the end Tenten was a Red herring, it seemed she was useless and unimportant, but she is the most important character in all the series. The Kunouchi that defeated Madara.
    Erm... I think he meant that the tools appearing suddenly out of nowhere was a plot-hole. Or a deus ex machina. I mean, we forget about them for such a long time and SUDDENLY Madara throws them out of his mouth? I know they were used to give the Nine Tails chakra, but giving them to your enemy just like it's nothing is a huge hole in any logic, even the one in Naruto world.

In all honesty I kind of liked the fact that Kishi remembered that there are other characters than Naruto and Sasuke but even then he still managed to make their scene completely laughable and senseless.
    And Bleach was the worst kind of predictable.

Closed Thread

Thread Information