Closed Thread
Page 263 of 502 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- The goggles, they do nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Also, Naruto has now died and will soon be resurrected. Hence the Jesus symbolism has come full circle.
    So Gaara was Lazarus?

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Also, does this mean that the instant Rukias body starts heating up after the fight, she'll start spazzing out from fear?
    I would pay to see that. Would make this whole chapter worthwhile.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Frankly, that's all I want to see, Kenpachi and Byakuya fight. Ichigo isn't even interesting any more.
    I agree with the latter, but not with giving more screentime to the two worst written captains of the Gotei 13.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Oh god I forgot about the amazing Umbilical Anaconda freak show man. yeah thats probably him.
    So lets see
    - We need a few chapters to bring Naruto and Sasuke back to life
    - Swirly spiral dude needs to be stopped and revealed
    - Then Zetsubito needs to be taken down
    - Madara faffs about in Řber mode, gets his other eye, faffs about some more
    - INFINITE MOON HYPNOSIS

That should be at least a good few months, if not half a year given the inevitable flashbacks.

Is the JuubiTree even still there? Has the eyeball flower been on pause mode all this time? Do we have to reset the damn 15 minutes?
    I don't read Naruto but even I feel fatigued and apathetic after reading that.

I liked both chapters. I don't take either series seriously anymore so I have no problem excusing Absolute Zero and Madara's horrible design. They were cool and that's all I needed.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

The Spiral Zetsu is most likely Yamato. I just really want to see Ichigo's zanpaktou's abilities and Kenpachi's shikai and bankai. Maybe Karin learned to do that after Sasuke stabbed her.

I thought Kabuto was stuck in an eternal fantasy world Kurama jutsu.

Oh who am I kidding? Like that means anything.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I thought Kabuto was stuck in an eternal fantasy world Kurama jutsu.

Oh who am I kidding? Like that means anything.
    His chakra fought off the asspull.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I agree with the latter, but not with giving more screentime to the two worst written captains of the Gotei 13.
    Doesn't have much to do with how well they are written, just want to see how bad they pawn their opponents.

Apart from those two, we really deserve to see Ukitake, Shunsui and Urahara going all out.

Kabuto confirmed for new nakama

If anyone can escape something like that, it's Kabuto. He's probably the most intelligent character in Naruto. I'm disappointed by the way Kishi handled him, because he showed so much potential early on. Could have been quite an opponent even without the snake crap. It was awesome how he learned how to move his body in a couple of seconds, after having his nerve impulses fucked up by Tsunade.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

If anyone can escape something like that, it's Kabuto. He's probably the most intelligent character in Naruto. I'm disappointed by the way Kishi handled him, because he showed so much potential early on. Could have been quite an opponent even without the snake crap. It was awesome how he learned how to move his body in a couple of seconds, after having his nerve impulses fucked up by Tsunade.
    This is the kind of opponent and intelligence that is needed in action series that try to be praised for their "tactical fights", sadly most mangaka abandon this soon.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Doesn't he just have to 'be himself' in order to escape the loop? Sounds to me like even a monkey could manage that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Doesn't he just have to 'be himself' in order to escape the loop? Sounds to me like even a monkey could manage that much.
    I think he needs to reach that conclusion before he can manage it. I could see him figuring out how to break the loop with the use of wits. If only I wasn't sure Kishi doesn't care that much about it any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    No, because it's some kind of deep introspection thing where Kabuto looks inside himself, discovering his own self-worth and my god Naruto is the gayest manga ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    This is the kind of opponent and intelligence that is needed in action series that try to be praised for their "tactical fights", sadly most mangaka abandon this soon.
    Yeah, it's a shame Naruto turned into big flashy fights so fast. It was much more interesting when actual "fighting" was prevalent. Yes, there were still tactics involved in part 2, but they were put into second plan, since putting out more destructive jutsu became more important.
    Well, important thing is Naruto has wind chakra nature, so he can use all kings of wind jutsu to make his fighting style more versatile and interesting. Wait no, he didn't learn any new jutsu since Jiraiya taught him Rasengan. When I think of how failed Kabuto's development was, I can't not think about Naruto.

I think he needs to reach that conclusion before he can manage it. I could see him figuring out how to break the loop with the use of wits. If only I wasn't sure Kishi doesn't care that much about it any more.
    But if he does that, how will Kabuto get his RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE(tm) change of heart to the heroes side?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayo View Post
    I contracted "stupid" in my brain just by reading these two speech bubbles alone.

No, because it's some kind of deep introspection thing where Kabuto looks inside himself, discovering his own self-worth and my god Naruto is the gayest manga ever.
    It's basically the "Sit in a corner and think about what you did justu"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    It's basically the "Sit in a corner and think about what you did justu"
    More like the "deep introspective thoughts during shower time jutsu"

I wish someone would use that jutsu on Sauske and make him stop being such a tremendous douche

EDIT: Or just let him die... I'm cool with that

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

The Last Gunslinger Roland_Deschain's Avatar

so, um, wasn┤t hitsugayas zanpaktou supposed to be the most powerful ice based? thats gonna be one awkward reunion...

also, i love the thread title this time, thats my favorite family guy quote

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Closed Thread

Thread Information