Closed Thread
Page 255 of 502 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Needs more Nicolas Cage

Quote Originally Posted by Drayenko View Post
    I'm not saying it's perfect, I totally agree with what you said. I just hate when people talk about Naruto as if it was always shit, when that's not true.

As for JoJo, I've only watched the Anime. Part 1 was whatever... And part 2 was really cool, specially because of the music, but I didn't think it was awesome. Joseph is awesome, though.
    I see. Actually, I don't think you'll find that most people around here hate Naruto to the extent that we say it's always shit. Most of our complaints are because it was pretty good back in its heyday. We're kinda just disappointed but we're in too far to stop now. Else, I think part 2 would just be bad enough that, if not for the history, that most people would just drop it. It's literally the only reason why some of us are still around reading it...

And fair enough, I suppose. We have yet to reach full fabulousness, yet, anyway. But I think looking back at all of JoJo and seeing everything it encompasses, it really gives you a good sense that Joseph leading the story in spite of some incongruities like there being threeish main villains and Joseph taking them all on. Like there are a lot of flaws, but there's just so much damn heart built into it that the ride is something very enjoyable.

Same way why losing Zeppeli in Part 1 kinda kills the steam. Part 1 probably suffers because Jonathan's just too sterile of a main character, and the characterization of everything is kinda bland. But even when comparing it to other series, it has a solid foundation and setup. Just... very little of the charm Araki eventually builds up as he gains more experience and more experimenting with his artform.

This reminds me that I really have to read JJBA part 2.

Battle Tendency just goes out of it's way at very turn to entertain as hard as it can.

Killer squirrels! Horsepires! CRAZY AGITATED CYBORG NAZI!

Battle Tendency also got awesome moments like this:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Battle Tendency also got awesome moments like this:
    This one gets the cake:

Spoiler:

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Imho Araki had it's strongest overall balance between humour, plot progression, etc. from Part 2 to Part 5. SBR is one of the best parts but more serious in tone, defining a new approach that is significatnly different from the earlier parts that made him so famous.
    Anyway, Jojo > 95% of the other Shounen in circulation.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

New thread title: Bankai is Unbreakable.

PlotHole Crusaders. Suck Tendency.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Jojo has got the greatest and most fabulously evil vampire villain ever, whose first name means God in a multitude of languages, Dio Brando. Where is your Narutojesus now?

Well, Bleach has the one whose name means Shoulders in a multitude of languages

Spoiler:

Current Bleach villain's name is basically Jehovah, so...

Bleach and Naruto discussions always swing back around to the phrase. "We don't hate them, we were just let down. "

I feel like we are a mother who realized their once A students are doing drugs and getting into random fights at school. "We aren't angry with you Naruto and Bleach. We're just disappointed..." But all our parental guilt can't stop their downward spiral into being full on degenerates but we won't just cut them out of our lives either.

Then I'm a horrible, despicable,abusive parent who derives pleasure from hating on the child and is happy to have an excuse.

Actually Kishimoto can write a good story if he put the HEART into it! I mean the latest Naruto movie "Road to Ninja" is a brilliant example of him doing a good plot! Yes there is some OOC moments and plotholes! But overall the story was enjoyable with a GOOD MESSAGE! Gosh! Why can't he write like this in the REAL manga!

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15 View Post
    Actually Kishimoto can write a good story if he put the HEART into it! I mean the latest Naruto movie "Road to Ninja" is a brilliant example of him doing a good plot! Yes there is some OOC moments and plotholes! But overall the story was enjoyable with a GOOD MESSAGE! Gosh! Why can't he write like this in the REAL manga!
    Good plot? Are you saying the plot of "what if everything was the opposite, like Naruto with parents and Sakura without" is a good one, when is obviously just an inverse plot of the original Naruto(If that is the case than Oda can create another awesome plot by turning the pirates into marines and the marines into pirates). And the movie was very badly executed and didn't touched the things that it should. The only thing good in the movie was seeing Naruto happy with his parents, but without that much of depth, and Sakura sad without parents, parents that we never seen before(only in the beginning of the movie), and her finally understanding the bad of not having parents(Not only was that only touched in the beginning of the first part of Naruto, but it was only grazed in the movie). The rest of the movie was really badly executed, the other characters basically didn't have any screen time, just like in the original Naruto, Naruto parents were just cardboards with their small quantity of and already known personality, the bad guys were stupid and without that many sense(Tobi, and Inverse Naruto and Kyubi).

Basically that movie was just a huge fan-service bad executed.

Quote Originally Posted by chibi15 View Post
    that movie was bad it make all of the filler Naruto movies looks like a masterpiece except for the first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    This looks like something just for me. Definitely going to check that out, thanks!

Edit: Oh, "Battle Tendencies" is just the name of the second arc? "Jojo's Bizarre adventure", got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Bleach and Naruto discussions always swing back around to the phrase. "We don't hate them, we were just let down. "

I feel like we are a mother who realized their once A students are doing drugs and getting into random fights at school. "We aren't angry with you Naruto and Bleach. We're just disappointed..." But all our parental guilt can't stop their downward spiral into being full on degenerates but we won't just cut them out of our lives either.
    I mean, it's true though.

Else Fairy Tail would be on the same level of dissatisfaction as Naruto or Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    SBR started in 2003, so yeah: Jojo > Naruto and Bleach.
    SBR tho <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Good plot? Are you saying the plot of "what if everything was the opposite, like Naruto with parents and Sakura without" is a good one, when is obviously just an inverse plot of the original Naruto(If that is the case than Oda can create another awesome plot by turning the pirates into marines and the marines into pirates). And the movie was very badly executed and didn't touched the things that it should. The only thing good in the movie was seeing Naruto happy with his parents, but without that much of depth, and Sakura sad without parents, parents that we never seen before(only in the beginning of the movie), and her finally understanding the bad of not having parents(Not only was that only touched in the beginning of the first part of Naruto, but it was only grazed in the movie). The rest of the movie was really badly executed, the other characters basically didn't have any screen time, just like in the original Naruto, Naruto parents were just cardboards with their small quantity of and already known personality, the bad guys were stupid and without that many sense(Tobi, and Inverse Naruto and Kyubi).

Basically that movie was just a huge fan-service bad executed.
    I didn't watch the movie, but does it have Naruto finishing bad guy with some kind of special Rasengan?

Also, I gave up on Naruto movies. If I had to be honest and objective, each and every one of them was crap. Yeah, some good parts here and there, but that's it. Is it that hard to create some kind of special mission without over-the-top super powered villains who are trying to use some special source of power?

Closed Thread

Thread Information