Closed Thread
Page 242 of 502 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Indiscriminate Grappler Gokuyuske's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach aren't hated, just awful IV

Nominated for understatement of the year.

Edit: Actually more like two years now

Spoiler:

Nominated for most pukeworthy page of the year.

Edit: Actually more like 2 years now

This is the product of Kubo's research in Germany break he had a year or two ago. This.

Bleach: "God Like Me"? Oh boy...

Essentially this chapter sheds some light on to the.....mysterious (?) nature of Juha Bach, mainly how has he been living all this time and how he is essentially, the Jesus Christ of Quincies. Well, if the guy was evil.

And surprise surprise, it's exactly something Kubo would write. Why he was born a god baby is one thing, but I feel like we're hitting and missing with this "motivation". Wanting to expand your life to avoid death is something, I'll give credit for that. But being malicious, perpetually causing war just to advance your own existance? Having blindly-loyally soldiers you're willing to sacrifice and maim at will? It just paints Bach as more of an unsympathetic dick.

Also....apparently Shinigami that fight/interact/whatever with the Quincies Bach has boosted....become part of him too when they die??? And as Daz mentioned, it's a little inconsistent that absorbing pieces of souls back (Bach) makes you live longer....but absorbing whole souls (Kirge with Ayon) does jack.

Good job, Uryu, you should've read the fine print in this whole successor thing.....how are you doing to do that, anyways???

Naruto: "The Real End"....stop getting my hopes up, Kishi!

What happens? Looking through all the rock storms, it's hard to tell. Naruto's dying, Madara throws the wounded Sasuke to the floor......more annoying shiptease with the Hinata thing (between this and a recent volume cover, Kishi just likes trolling the shippers)...

The army basicially says "only the Third can save us now!" while Tobirama is defeated.....and Tobito/Zetsu continue to wreck havoc.

Oh hey, Orochimaru, I forgot you were here! Hey! Do you think you can do something to validate your resurrection? No? Well, isn't that a surprise. No no, just keep talking about Sasuke and whatnot.

That final panel....wasn't cringe-worthy enough that Naruto and Sasuke are "dying" at the same time, but Kishi had to throw in Sakura and freakin' Karin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gokuyuske View Post
    How meta is Kishi willing to be?

I really think that Spiral Zetsu is possessing Yamato right now.

How does one assign a successor letter anyway if the successor is just going to kick the bucket and return back to Yahoobach

SO THERE I WAS BEING KISHI

I WAS FINISHING UP THE LATEST AND GREATEST CHAPTER OF MY LIFE'S MASTERPIECE oh please god let me end it please NO NO MR EDITOR NO PLEASE I'LL KEEP DRAWING JUST JUST PUT THAT AWAY PLEASE

AND I MADE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY AND I HATE MY LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelainpot View Post
    This is the product of Kubo's research in Germany break he had a year or two ago. This.
    Ha did he seriously do a research break in Germany to came back and write about nazis?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Needs more Nicolas Cage

Most importantly, why does Bach carve a letter inside someone's soul? Why not a number? Or a puppy? Or the imagine of Naruto and Sasuke both dying at the same moment?

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    Ha did he seriously do a research break in Germany to came back and write about nazis?
    After telling people in Leipzig that he based Quinzies on Germans because those are coldhearted.

Last chapter I read was when Sasuke joined this so-called "final battle". I'm thinking of catching up, but eh too lazy :I

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    Last chapter I read was when Sasuke joined this so-called "final battle". I'm thinking of catching up, but eh too lazy :I
    I'll save you the time.

Nothing's happening... Nothing's happening... Obito gets stabbed by Kakashi and becomes the ten tails host... nothing's happening... nothing's happening.... something about a friendship speech and Obito still wanting to be hokage on the inside... nothing's happening... nothing's happening... Tentails comes out and Madara recaptures them... and it's not over. People are pissed.

In the slums of heaven... I'm renting out a condo in hell though.

This concept behind Juha's powers and a bit of his origin is actually the first pretty cool idea I've come across from Bleach in a long time. It's interesting how Kubo even took the drinking of the blood and eating the body of Jesus Christ ritual and turned it in to that. Can't say much for the full execution of the idea and the technicalities of how his power operate but the motivations while simple as fuck make sense at least.

I don't understand why he needs a successor at all though unless that's just for show, especially if somehow he can also absorb pieces of shinigamis (I'm assuming hollows and their evolved forms are the only things he can't absorb pieces of their soul) to also extend his life.
    Zik Of The 7 Swords: Vision? What do you know about my vision? My vision would turn your world upside down, tear asunder your illusions, and send the sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing down around you. Now ask yourself, Are you ready to see that vision?
    Last.fm

New thread title?

Spoiler:
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Boy it sure has been a long time since I've visited Applied Lo...

...WHY IS THIS A THING ?!!

Before this, there was still a speck of doubt on my mind about Kubo being every bit of 'Kubo' that I possibly imagine, but now, there no more doubts. He's for real. For real.

Shipmate

After seeing the well done colourspread, the rest of the Naruto chapter feels like it was drawn by a different, completely dead on the inside man.

Is Naruto over?

BEST ENDING EVAH.

Bleach was as metaphysical as always.
    Last edited by Crocodyne; January 22nd, 2014 at 04:13 PM.

Shipmate

In the same way Gon of Farewell pefectly desribes modern Hunter x Hunter, Hinata of Fall says all that needs to be said about current Naruto's state.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    After seeing the well done colourspread, the rest of the Naruto chapter feels like it was drawn by a different, completely dead on the inside man.
    Revelation: Kishimoto has another, parasitic twin inside him.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2hrelbr.jpg

In the same way Gon of Farewell pefectly desribes modern Hunter x Hunter, Hinata of Fall says all that needs to be said about current Naruto's state.
    When that gets animated, someone has to put it on a loop with different cartoon sound effects.

Closed Thread

Thread Information