Closed Thread
Page 235 of 502 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach aren't hated, just awful IV

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Madara is the only enemy right now so is weird why the alliance is not all in top of him right now.
    And because of that he got all the bijuu again.
    But then they would actually be useful for something other than gasping at how strong old zombies are.

We can't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    But then they would actually be useful for something other than gasping at how strong old zombies are.

We can't have that.
    They are not even doing that or doing their usual job as chearleaders.
    So no sympathy for me to any of them.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem with war arcs. We need to assume that everytime character vanishes, they are just staring into the air with empty, dead eyes.

It was the same at Marineford, really, altough Oda's arc is still many time superior to Kishimoto's.
    "War Arc" I still find very difficult to attribute to this ninja battle. Also the Marineford one, but even moreso this one.

Main thing being is that you have at least the majority of the force right here at this focal point, and there really is only one combatant to focus your efforts on. The kages made this big uproar saying things along the lines of making an impact now that they've shown up, and suddenly, nothing.

There's a new REAL Naruto chapter, guys! And, as always, it's so much better than the crap we're trying to discuss in this thread!

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/30/2221/1

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    There's a new REAL Naruto chapter, guys! And, as always, it's so much better than the crap we're trying to discuss in this thread!

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/30/2221/1
    Honey, I Shrunk the Ninjas.

Yep, another good chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post

My biggest WHAT of recent years was "HOLY SHIT, THERE WERE SOLDIER PILLS IN NARUTO ONCE!"

"there are pills to decrease the size of akamichi clan"

small detail, can't remember if this part also mentioned in another naruto

The spinoff doesn't matter, as long as they exist in the main story it's okay.

I will never see the appeal of that series. you can't Chibi-polish a naruto-turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    I will never see the appeal of that series. you can't Chibi-polish a naruto-turd.
    That's why no one tried to polish it. It's a series about Rock Lee - the best thing to come out of Kishimoto's series.

Naruto was good once upon a time.

The Rock Lee series exists in that period, and focuses on the best character. Where there were characters with distinct personalities, motivations, plots and comedy.

If it wasn't chibi style it would cause far too much competition to the main series, being clearly and radically better in every way, and basically, being what we wanted Naruto to be all along.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Naruto was good once upon a time.
    we are so old...

The Rock Lee series exists in that period, and focuses on the best character. Where there were characters with distinct personalities, motivations, plots and comedy.
    I like the idea of it to a certain degree, but when you consider just how much the whole chibi aspect of it holds it back from being awesome...well I can't help but feel bitter. (The disappointment I felt when I realised it totally removed the fitting aspects of the story)
    If it wasn't chibi style it would cause far too much competition to the main series, being clearly and radically better in every way.
    and how is that a bad thing. Hehe

It could finish on the current events just fading away to darkness, and then eyes opening to reveal rock lee waking from a dream. Him looking out side to see naruto run past, being chased by the local konoha citizens. Sasuke and gaara totally alone, and no sai anywhere.

Why not just allow his brother to do the rock lee series? At first I was joking, until I couldn't find a legitimate reason why not.
    Last edited by Smudger; January 21st, 2014 at 08:25 AM.

I like the idea of it to a certain degree, but when you consider just how much the whole chibi aspect of it holds it back from being awesome...well I can't help but feel bitter. (The disappointment I felt when I realised it totally removed the fitting aspects of the story)
    and how is that a bad thing. Hehe
    Once you open your mind (and heart) to the series, you'll realize that the chibi aspect doesn't really hold anything back from it and pretty much helps accentuate the ridiculousness that happens in the chapters.

It could finish on the current events just fading away to darkness, and then eyes opening to reveal rock lee waking from a dream. Him looking out side to see naruto run past, being chased by the local konoha citizens. Sasuke and gaara totally alone, and no sai anywhere.

Why not just allow his brother to do the rock lee series? At first I was joking, until I couldn't find a legitimate reason why not.
    Because Kishimoto and his twin aren't involved at all in the writing of this? It's the main reason why this spinoff is so good lol. Remember, this bro is the one who wrote "666 Satan", and would you really want that person to handle Rock Lee and his ninja pals?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post

How the sequel gonna be named?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    How the sequel gonna be named?
    The Hyugas show.

Tbh I'm getting rather bored of the war. Yeah it was exciting at first but now they're just dragging it out to make the series artifically longer. I've a strong gut feeling this is the last big hurrah for the series and they want to draw it out as long as possible. Just let Naruto/Sasuke kill Madara, have Naruto become Hokage and end it. The series has been quite long as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliskor View Post
    Tbh I'm getting rather bored of the war. Yeah it was exciting at first but now they're just dragging it out to make the series artifically longer. I've a strong gut feeling this is the last big hurrah for the series and they want to draw it out as long as possible. Just let Naruto/Sasuke kill Madara, have Naruto become Hokage and end it. The series has been quite long as is.
    You write this as if any of us were excited by ninja vs zombies and plant men even initially.

We've been waiting for this to come to a conclusion for what feels like ages now.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    You write this as if any of us were excited by ninja vs zombies and plant men even initially.

We've been waiting for this to come to a conclusion for what feels like ages now.
    Yeah. Its all just fluff now. They could have easily ended it with Obito. Madara is completely unnecessary. I do read the manga each week but I keep hoping they'll do something to speed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliskor View Post
    Yeah. Its all just fluff now. They could have easily ended it with Obito. Madara is completely unnecessary. I do read the manga each week but I keep hoping they'll do something to speed it up.
    Thank you. Stupid and poorly executed as Obito was, at least Kishi had some thematic and narrative weight behind him hat made him make sense as the climatic final boss (as opposed to Sasuke, who will be more of a cooldown fight at the end). Madara has nothing. He's just some absurdly powerful old dude, but outside of that, he is nothing. He represents nothing. He's just kind of there. There isn't a shred of importance to this fight from a narrative standpoint. No reason that it has to happen. Madara really should have been dealt with before Obito to be honest

Genjutsu or real?

Spoiler:

Closed Thread

Thread Information