Closed Thread
Page 227 of 502 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach aren't hated, just awful IV

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    The fodder ninja army has actually built a village on the battlefield by this point. "New Nardoland" if I recall correctly.
    Now I'll keep my eyes open for a panel showing ninja plowing the fields in the background while Madara and Sasuke are just staring at each other, trapped in the other's genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    The fodder ninja army has actually built a village on the battlefield by this point. "New Nardoland" if I recall correctly.
    Protected by Shikamarus latest invention:

Hidden:

Thus ruining Madaras plans for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Well, technically speaking, everyone's "gateway anime" are Hayao Miyazaki films.

But if we're talking about anime SHOWS, then I'd say... Naruto. The Chunin Exams were tight.
    Grendizer disagrees

So, uh, just popped in to say, fuck Kubo for ridding Zampakutou of personalities

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    So, uh, just popped in to say, fuck Kubo for ridding Zampakutou of personalities
    When and where did he do that?

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

My first anime were the World Masterpiece Theater ones like Heidi. Oh, and Chiisana Viking Wickie, Ahiru no Quack and a few others. (I vaguely remember Sei Juushi Bismarck as well).
    I pity the ones who never experienced these brilliant kodomo titles, especially WMT series still hold up to high quality standards (unlike 95% of all action/adventure Shounen).

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Seconded. Oh well, oen could argue he rid everyone in the manga of personality.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Well, someone has to take care of the food and the lodgings. And it probably wouldn't be bad to remove the corpses of those 50,000 dead shinobi still lying around somewhere.
    One problem is already solved, as you can see. Besides, corpses can become a good fertilizer, which is always useful in lands as bare as those drawn by Kishimoto.
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

I was actually pretty stoked to see Renji's new bankai, since he's been swinging at and missing enemies for hundreds of chapters with the old one.

My God, what cool new abilities is "Susou Zabimaru" going to have?

Oh. Completely generic ones void of any individuality.

Piss off Kubo.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    I was actually pretty stoked to see Renji's new bankai, since he's been swinging at and missing enemies for hundreds of chapters with the old one.

My God, what cool new abilities is "Susou Zabimaru" going to have?

Oh. Completely generic ones void of any individuality.

Piss off Kubo.
    No, no, see, it's SMALLER! This of course has to mean that... uhhh... that something is... that Renji is... hmmm...

Ah, crap, I've got nothing.

Piss off, Kubo.

Okay, I just researched what "gateway anime" means so I could grasp the term properly.
    So if I'm correct, it's the series that made you seek out other anime? Like, on the net?

Because I watched things like DBZ, Beyblade, Pokémon, Digimon, etc when i was a kid.
    But those might not count, because I wasn't aware at the time that they were "anime" as opposed to cartoons.

So technically speaking, I guess One Piece would be my gateway for both anime and manga.
    I first saw the 4kids dub, and i enjoyed watching it because i never saw the original, so i didn't notice the shitty job they actually did.
    When i first got my own computer, I wanted to search for One Piece wallpapers on google so I could put up a desktop background.
    I then stumbled upon a One Piece forum on MSN groups, and i was introduced to the manga.
    Then, while watching original One Piece episodes on Crunchyroll, I noticed the other titles floating around it like Naruto and Bleach.
    At the time, I loved them. Granted, they were in their good early periods in both anime and manga.

From there, everything expanded rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Well, technically speaking, everyone's "gateway anime" are Hayao Miyazaki films.
    I never even heard of them until I got online.
    If they did air in the UK at some point, I completely missed them. Possibly in favor of Disney movies and stuff.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Grendizer disagrees

That stuff must've planted seeds for my affection for giant robots when I was a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    No, no, see, it's SMALLER! This of course has to mean that... uhhh... that something is... that Renji is... hmmm...

Ah, crap, I've got nothing.

Piss off, Kubo.
    I did actually at first think "Oh, that's good, it won't be so cumbersome to attack with. It'll probably have some pretty cool modified abilites based on Zabimaru's previous powers"...then we got the OH SO COOL turn them to ash for no real reason thing.

Piss off, Kubo.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

I'm not as old as a lot of you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Grendizer disagrees

You must be 2 years older than me

Spoiler:
    Last edited by knceng; January 16th, 2014 at 07:09 AM.

My gateway into anime. I don't regret it. I want a blu ray set.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Feeling really young right about now.
    (Never heard of those robot animes, and I only heard about Speed Racer when audio from it was put on top of another anime altogether.)

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post

My gateway into anime. I don't regret it. I want a blu ray set.
    Good times of watching Speed Racer, but I watched the english version!

About my gateway to anime ... Hum ... I don't really remember what was my first anime that I saw, but I know that I watched Heidi and Wickie the Vickie and even Kimba the white lion(At the time I thought it was a japanese rip-off of Lion King. What I knew at that time).
    when I was really young I already knew that what I watched were animation from Japan, but not that it was called anime(that I only knew even much much later when my brother started talking about Naruto).

Honestly, I'm not sure what my gateway anime was.

Sure, I watched DBZ, Sailor Moon, and Pokemon and the like as a kid, but they didn't really make me actively seek out other anime. Then I had a friend in middle school who was really pivotal in getting me into anime/manga (and he introduced me to One Piece!). So, I dunno. I may have had a gateway friend more than a gateway series.

I watched the english version of Speed Racer, I just felt like posting the japanese OP. Even though they're the same.

And if I remember correctly, the lion king was made but disney wanted to make a kimba the white lion movie. So it's kinda funny how that all turned out.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Hmm yeah. Definitely watched Sailormoon and DBZ. But I think my true gateway was Gundam Wing Akira, and Cowboy Bebop.

Closed Thread

Thread Information