Closed Thread
Page 226 of 502 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach aren't hated, just awful IV

Is Kishi's love affair with Sasuke over? I mean, the worst damage Sasuke ever got was a broken arm from Itachi. 2014 is the year of change...

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    I thought the scenes between Madara and Tobirama were drawn pretty cool.

Anyways, I know Naruto shippuden isn't the best of manga, but I can't help feel attachment towards it XD. It was as some people call it my "Gateway anime".
    Oh boy, I can see you're new here. Come and sit down with us, let Daz and other forum members explain why what you loved isn't really that good.

And drop the "xD", please.

As for gateway anime, I think mine was Captain Tsubasa, about ~20 years ago. Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon came a little later.

I still can't get over the fact that Kishi just released the beasts who did NOTHING to push the story forward just to have them gulped in a few chapters! WHAT. WAS. THE. POINT?! If you did this shit in a movie or something, put stuff just to pace something that already is too long, it would make people scream and burn down the theater! It's like if Peter Jackson suddenly said in Hobbit "shit, we ned a fourth movie, let's make everyone suddenly go back to Shire so that they have to go again" - it would be pointless! If the beasts were still inside the statue thingie the whole time, what would've changed in the last few chapters? Since they did nothing?!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/661/14 SAI IS RIGHT FREAKING NEXT TO HASHIRAMA! can anyone not take out the poles???
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasMP1000 View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/661/14 SAI IS RIGHT FREAKING NEXT TO HASHIRAMA! can anyone not take out the poles???
    Yeah what is Sai doing there lol just sitting around.

Guess Hashirama's scared that people will get their chakra sucked out. Can't he just use a wood clone or something or idk put some gloves on

Skip to 1:09 for the general mainstream consensus on Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Oh boy, I can see you're new here. Come and sit down with us, let Daz and other forum members explain why what you loved isn't really that good.
    Hey hey hey, I'm the designated Bleach Guy, I'd need another reread before I could get a certified Master Naruto Hater certificate. I can't keep track of all the dead brothers, for one thing.

Anyway, in my head, Hashirama never gave Sasuke any new techniques. He just tricked Sasuke into jumping Madara, and is now laughing maniacally off panel. "Looool, he actually bought it!"
    Yeah. That feels more right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Anyway, in my head, Hashirama never gave Sasuke any new techniques. He just tricked Sasuke into jumping Madara, and is now laughing maniacally off panel. "Looool, he actually bought it!"
    Yeah. That feels more right.
    "Hah, managed to get rid of one of those other shitty love cancer kids. Bet he didn't see that one coming!"

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    I thought the scenes between Madara and Tobirama were drawn pretty cool.

Anyways, I know Naruto shippuden isn't the best of manga, but I can't help feel attachment towards it XD. It was as some people call it my "Gateway anime".
    come to my arm bro(seriously)....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Well, technically speaking, everyone's "gateway anime" are Hayao Miyazaki films.

But if we're talking about anime SHOWS, then I'd say... Naruto. The Chunin Exams were tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    "Hah, managed to get rid of one of those other shitty love cancer kids. Bet he didn't see that one coming!"
    Isn't that a Tobirama thing.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

The only proper gateway anime is Speed Racer and your childhood was actually terrible if you never saw it.

What if one of your gateways animes is Voltron?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

In the future, there will be people in this world whose gateway anime was Fairy Tail.

If there aren't any already.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Isn't that a Tobirama thing.
    We all know that, deep down, Hashirama has a deep loathing of the Uchiha because Madara spurned him in their youth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    In the future, there will be people in this world whose gateway anime was Fairy Tail.

If there aren't any already.
    The true Lost Generation

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

We all know that, deep down, Hashirama has a deep loathing of the Uchiha because Madara spurned him in their youth.
    Deep down I think every living creature has a deep loathing of the Uchiha.

You know, at this point I'm half convinced that the thousands of other ninja soldiers are just sitting around, eating popcorn. Or gave up and went home. They can just let Madara do his sutpid moon Genjutsu, and hypnotize himself.
    Then come back 1pm the next day, and murder him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    You know, at this point I'm half convinced that the thousands of other ninja soldiers are just sitting around, eating popcorn. Or gave up and went home. They can just let Madara do his sutpid moon Genjutsu, and hypnotize himself.
    Then come back 1pm the next day, and murder him.
    Hell even White Zetsu is just sitting around commentating, so the ninja are definitely not spending their time pest exterminating.

Hell even White Zetsu is just sitting around commentating, so the ninja are definitely not spending their time pest exterminating.
    Well, someone has to take care of the food and the lodgings. And it probably wouldn't be bad to remove the corpses of those 50,000 dead shinobi still lying around somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Well, someone has to take care of the food and the lodgings. And it probably wouldn't be bad to remove the corpses of those 50,000 dead shinobi still lying around somewhere.
    White Zetsu's entire life and design ever since being created from flakes of Hashirama cells and carefully cultivated away from prying eyes was maid service and maintenence of Madara's villa.

...oh, you were talking about the ninja army. Same deal.

The fodder ninja army has actually built a village on the battlefield by this point. "New Nardoland" if I recall correctly.

Closed Thread

Thread Information