Closed Thread
Page 224 of 502 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,480 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Kubo is every bit 'Kubo' that you possibly imagine

It turns out Ichigo's name is Kubo.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    Loos Kubo. Just to be sure he contrasts with his maker.

What elevated SS compared to what followed it was the fact that I actually cared whether Ichigo and his posse would succeed.

Hell, I even thought that his friend weren't a useless waste of ink !

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Can i just randomly give stuff names? That´s the best power ever.
    Henceforth, Naruto shall be called Screaming Diarrhea Dog, and Bleach shall be called Fecal Urges.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Henceforth, Naruto shall be called Screaming Diarrhea Dog, and Bleach shall be called Fecal Urges.
    We got a new title.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    For the record, I would totally listen to a band called Screaming Diarrhea Dog and the Fecal Urges.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Loos Kubo. Just to be sure he contrasts with his maker.
    Ah you naive simpleton
    Last edited by No Maam; January 15th, 2014 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Just kidding mate :P

For the record, I would totally listen to a band called Screaming Diarrhea Dog and the Fecal Urges.
    I'm sure you would.

How about...

Bum Jizz
    Moot Nothing
    Silent Fart
    The Turd Wheel
    Fanny Flapping
    Ass Cancer
    My Salmonella Rises

Who names their band like that?
    And is the music good?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

They would be like if the Butthole Surfers went psychobilly.

Kubo is on another dimension, a transcendental being controlling everything in world of Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Kubo is on another dimension, a transcendental being controlling everything in world of Bleach.
    The Kubo (formerly Ichigo) will have to fight himself. He will learn to hate, and then ultimately love Kubo. Their swords will thrust into each other and, as they're dying, their lips move towards each other. Just as they lock into place, the scene fades to an all white page with nothing on it but large bold text saying "THE PENIS". Thus ends Bleach.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Is it Kubo that's a transcendental being controlling everything in world of Bleach? Or is it Aizen using his abilities to make himself look like Kubo
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Kubo's Soul King, called it ages ago.

OH SHIT, SOUL KING

Kubo still has him to fall back on to extend the arc !

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    I actually like Renji's new bankai his old one was just bland to me. he looks like he could actually do something with this one (he even won a match right of the bat so that says a lot).
    when did you fall into the illusion that the fight was over?

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
    when did you fall into the illusion that the fight was over?
    Why illusion?
    Anyway I think it might as well not be over, if James is still alive. During this chapter SS said that the star and his fans are one being and that James will eventually reborn for that. If he have already been reborn then SS could still come back.
    But the problem is that he seems to have used one of his finishing moves and it didn't have any effect on Renji. I'm just not sure if there is anything for him to do anymore, even if he revives.

Default Re: Screaming Diarrhea Dog and Fecal Urges IV

I only recently found this thread, but damn, I didn't know this forum hated Naruto so much lol.

It's not hate. It's affectionate mockery.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by senjuitama View Post
    I only recently found this thread, but damn, I didn't know this forum hated Naruto so much lol.
    Hey now, it's not just Naruto. We also hate Bleach and Fairy Tail (and probably a lot of other stuff).

Also, thank you so much for the new thread title.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

This must be one of the worst titles we've had in a loong while. But then again, it's not like it's uncalled for... Not always, but most of the time, nardo and bleh are just THAT bad

Closed Thread

Thread Information