Closed Thread
Page 220 of 502 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Kubo is every bit 'Kubo' that you possibly imagine

Guys, stop spelling out what will happen. If my denial is strong enough I might will the inevitable into oblivion.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

So, Madara love his brother ... deeply
    There's still something Hashirama wont tell us
    Last edited by knceng; January 15th, 2014 at 03:50 AM.

I'll only say that I absolutely can't wait for the new Bleach chapter and see Kubo outKubo his Kubo once again. Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    Ten-Ten? Who's that?

Tenten is unsatisfied with your lack of respect. How you gonna get 10/10 without Tenten?

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    Ten-Ten? Who's that?
    I think she's the one that love to say "Kurosaki-kun"
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Quote Originally Posted by BroBro View Post
    I think she's the one that love to say "Kurosaki-kun"
    No no no, that was Ino, right?

I think Ten-Ten was the one who used a huge fan to fight and was from the Sand.

And who's Ino again?

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    And who's Ino again?
    Duh, the one who gave Ichigo his shinigami powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Duh, the one who gave Ichigo his shinigami powers.
    Nu-uh that was Sakura. You really need to re-read Fairy Tail.
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Meh, what a messy sea of porridge. Mentioning Ten-Ten reminds me of how hopeless Naruto manga have become.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

I like Madara. He embraces all the hate i have for the Naruto series as it is now and takes it out on the characters. He's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    Guys, stop spelling out what will happen. If my denial is strong enough I might will the inevitable into oblivion.
    Naruto: Its no good...I lost my lifelong best buddy Kurama...I'm useless!
    Gaara: Naruto, I was once like you. When I lost my lifelong best buddy Shukaku, I felt weak and alone. But then I realized, I have many friends! I am never alone! And I myself am strong, because I am...Gaara, kazekage! And the one who taught me that was...you Naruto! Believe in me when I say believe in yourself, dattebayo!
    *Naruto is showered by rainbows and illuminated in a solid beam of glimmering starlight*

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    I like Madara. He embraces all the hate i have for the Naruto series as it is now and takes it out on the characters. He's great.
    Nice. :) Too bad not for me, because I for some reason something prevents me from enjoying this kind of humor in this case of Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by AfroSamurai View Post
    Well, I don't know... I mean, if he really was emracing out hate, wouldn't he first go for Naruto to stab him a few times laughing like a maniac?

There's something wrong with the manga,when the strongest monsters in the manga are slurped up by a statue like noodles.Kishi still hasn't explained that Rimbo technique Madara pulled out of nowhere and it's been three chapters now.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Well, I don't know... I mean, if he really was emracing out hate, wouldn't he first go for Naruto to stab him a few times laughing like a maniac?
    But... isn't sasuke the main character? Surely it makes sense to go for him first!

I swear I'm considering asking Greg to slip Kubo a note next time he sees him with the words "Chad and Orihime exist".
    Trust me, you don't want me to be the messenger of said note unless you'd see it shredded upon delivery.

I like Kubo for not making Orihime and Chad revelant just because they're "important" characters. They're weak and they're at their right place, having dates with a ground. And people think that Kubo does fanservice things when he doesn't make Chadihime important. It's more like he actually likes certain characters himself and therefore keeps them in story for that reason, not because fanclubs says so.

But Kubo still keeps Chad and Orihime around as Ichigos supposedly important, dear friends. They're constantly shown trying to better themselves, they get into proper shonen fights - and they get shit for it. Again and again and again. Thats not the fault of the characters because "they're weak and unimportant lawlz", its the fault of Kubo for failing to give them competent moments, and still keeeping them around.

Imagine if 8/9 of the Strawhat crew did nothing but train and lose, while Luffy and bigshot allies like Marcoh, Ace, Law or Crocodile were the only ones allowed to win fights.

Kubo logic: If you don't have a second form, you are irrelevant.

Closed Thread

Thread Information