Closed Thread
Page 219 of 502 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Kubo is every bit 'Kubo' that you possibly imagine

Quote Originally Posted by EA575 View Post
    Mangastream's version is at the same time as MP now, so...pick your poison

And Neji is still dead
    MP is yet to put up their scan....they are hosting MS's one....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    I saw Gizmo post the MP link when MS one is already available, which confused me

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    >Assuming that MP is going to put up their own scan after finding a conveniently uploaded scan to steal and profit from

Kishi: I can't think of a way to beat Madara.
    Editor: Just don't rush the ending and let the main character defeat him.
    Kishi: Great idea, I'll have the First give Sasuke his chakra and have a year worth of gengetsu fake out cliffhangers until I accidently draw the way I want Madara to lose to Sasuke.

Would Sasuke be more interesting than Naruto, or was this already discussed?

"Come here, little Uchiha boy, and let me bestow upon you a secret jutsu we strong fighters refer to as asspull-jutsu. Use it to defeat my past lov- I mean Uchiha Madara! Now go, little Uchiha boy, and save the world!"

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    That Uchiha kid gets stabbed so much i'm starting to consider Kishimoto has some pretty sick fetishes related to that. I mean, on top of all we already know.
    Or maybe that's just a substitution technique and Sasuke is actually behind him.
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Madara getting tricked by a Substitution Jutsu would be the stupidest thing ever.

Which means it will happen.

I forgot this is Madara now and not Obito-kun anymore.
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Is there Bleach this week? Kubo?

Uchiha Izuna? That was Madara's brother, right?
    And he's mentioned again....
    Kishi gonna do that. He's totally going to pull that.

Maybe they'll defeat Madara with a "1000 Years of Pain" jutsu and the series can fucking lighten up a little after YEARS OF FUCKING BULLSHIT AND BORING FIGHTING
    God damn, Freeza got stuff done faster than that and the guy didn't even know when the planet would explode AND was fighting a Saiyan prophecy!
    I swear, if this shit drags even more, it'll be thinner than the pages the series is printed on in JUMP.

Also, can't wait for Sasuke to be okay, because this is the worst bullshit cliffhanger any manga artist can do to one of the oldest characters. My bet? Bullshit Uchiha Guy somehow makes Sasuke bad and Naruto will have to fight Bullshit Uchiha Sasuke Guy Fusion or something, I don't know. Seriously, the fusion dance in Dragon Ball was an ass pull from Toriyama but at least it was a fun one, jeeez...

It's been so long in Naruto since I last understood why a villain was doing what he was doing. I have no idea what either Madara or Obito wanted, heck I still don't even know what Pein wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Leg View Post
    It's been so long in Naruto since I last understood why a villain was doing what he was doing. I have no idea what either Madara or Obito wanted, heck I still don't even know what Pein wanted.
    He wanted "peace"

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Uchiha Izuna? That was Madara's brother, right?
    And he's mentioned again....
    Kishi gonna do that. He's totally going to pull that.
    You mean

Izunas Ghost: Big brother...I did not want this!
    Madara: I INSTANTLY REGRET EVERYTHING I EVER DID

Naruto dead, Sasuke dead. Madara stronger than ever before. The end. Just end it pls.

So basically: the reason why Jiraiya's body was never found is that Pain actually let him go because he found out Jiraiya was actually just looking for Izuna's body as per Kabutomaru's request. He's going to show up with it right before the end so Orochimaru can Edo Tensei the crap out of him and stop Madara with Emo Impact no Jutsu, giving Naruto the opportunity to use his trademark Talk no Jutsu to save everything.

It works, but Madara goes apeshit crazy and kills himself with a huge blast that would eradicate all of Earth if Naruto didn't sacrifice himself to block it. He then dies, kissing Sasuke's lips that are trying to give him mouth-to-mouth, ending the war and making him the ultimate ninja legend. Hinata cries. Then we get a time skip to ten years from now and find out that Sasuke is the new Hokage, has married Sakura, and is now naming his firstborn son Naruto in honor of his rival, worst enemy, and best friend.

The end.

How'd I do?
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    So basically: the reason why Jiraiya's body was never found is that Pain actually let him go because he found out Jiraiya was actually just looking for Izuna's body as per Kabutomaru's request. He's going to show up with it right before the end so Orochimaru can Edo Tensei the crap out of him and stop Madara with Emo Impact no Jutsu, giving Naruto the opportunity to use his trademark Talk no Jutsu to save everything.

It works, but Madara goes apeshit crazy and kills himself with a huge blast that would eradicate all of Earth if Naruto didn't sacrifice himself to block it. He then dies, kissing Sasuke's lips that are trying to give him mouth-to-mouth, ending the war and making him the ultimate ninja legend. Hinata cries. Then we get a time skip to ten years from now and find out that Sasuke is the new Hokage, has married Sakura, and is now naming his firstborn son Naruto in honor of his rival, worst enemy, and best friend.

The end.

How'd I do?
    6/10

Needs more Ten-Ten.

Ten-Ten? Who's that?
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

I like how, 7 weeks after being pulled out of Obito, all the Beasts are sucked right back into the statue.

Just wait, it'll take Madara a few more chapters to junction the statue to himself - we need to agonize over Sasukes fate first, and get the mandatory "without Kurama, I'm nothing!" "No you aren't, Naruto!" "You're right!" scene - and when Madara slurps up the Juubi it will be even strongerererer than before because it has the 8 and 9 tails now.

And we need to have the for reals final Zetsu battles too. I'm half expecting white Zetsu to pull Yamato out of the ground and fuse with him. And get an "am I just a plant?" 2 chapter flashback.

Closed Thread

Thread Information