Closed Thread
Page 215 of 502 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,300 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Kubo is every bit 'Kubo' that you possibly imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    All that exposure to talkjutsu must develop in some pretty awful talkAIDS.
    Pretty sure it's going to be Hearing-aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    I maintain that Madara will die of a fatal illness mid-battle. It's the only ending Naruto deseres.
    Yeah, its related to the Uchiha brain-cancer thing

THATS SOME WELL DONE TOP NOTCH OVERSHADOWING RIGHT THERE. HAIL LORD KISHI

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Is Kubo Kubo? Just like Kubo...

Anyway regardless of what anyone says and regardless of how flawed do you guys this manga is, but I really do enjoy reading Bleach. It's not like I don't see its faws either, I just don't allow those flaws to bother me. What I read it for is its action scenes and character interactions during fights.

Not in case of Naruto... Because I feel like Kishi himself is facepalming through those series... Because it doesn't really have any specific qualities to enjoy anymore...

I would just call Bleach another Dragon Ball, but when Kubo is so arrogant to the extent he inscribes Bleach on his furniture, I think is it fine to critise the flaws like you would in any "serious" work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    This night I dreamed about the final battle of Naruto. It was as boring and generic as it can be - there were only Madara as well as Naruto and Sasuke. Madara used some hax jutsu and clashed against Naruto and Sasuke who both used Rasengan - and then they overpowered Madara.

So this raises the question... Why the hell did I dream this shit?! Couldn't I dream about some epic Luffy vs. Blackbeard fight instead?
    No, because your dream won't be better than the real thing. The naruto one might, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    This night I dreamed about the final battle of Naruto. It was as boring and generic as it can be - there were only Madara as well as Naruto and Sasuke. Madara used some hax jutsu and clashed against Naruto and Sasuke who both used Rasengan - and then they overpowered Madara.

So this raises the question... Why the hell did I dream this shit?! Couldn't I dream about some epic Luffy vs. Blackbeard fight instead?
    ah!..you are a closet Naruto fan..it even comes in your dream...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    I would just call Bleach another Dragon Ball, but when Kubo is so arrogant to the extent he inscribes Bleach on his furniture, I think is it fine to critise the flaws like you would in any "serious" work.
    You have slain me.

*does what Chopper does when he's flattered*

Just seen the latest Naruto RAW...
    I recommend: Peerless Martial God, Renegade Immortal, Gourmet of Another World, Trash of the Counts Family and The Great Ruler

So should we finally get a little bit interested or finally give up and just wait for it to end?
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    So should we finally get a little bit interested or finally give up and just wait for it to end?
    "FINALLY"? We've been hoping the series was on it's last year for at least three years now. Kishimoto himself saying it was near the end makes me optimistic, but even so this last battle and wrap up could still drag out over a year with enough transformations in it.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I'm pessimistically confident that 2015 will start with Naruto still around and far from any kind of ending...
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

End of 2015, Madara's left eyeball goes DOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    End of 2015, Madara's left eyeball goes DOWN
    To reveal that boob/face Hashirama also has rinnegans eyes.
    Taking the fight for another year or two.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

I hope Oda doesn't screw around with us that much when his time comes.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    I hope Oda doesn't screw around with us that much when his time comes.
    He never really did up till now so why would he do this in the last arc. Have a little more faith, lol. :) Besides he doesn't need to suck his fans dry of money like kubo and kishimoto seem to want it.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

I am a born pessimist. I agree that Oda is not one to do that kind of stretching, though. He will probably just add a few more arcs before that were he can have fun.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

I just hope that Oda goes the extra mile and has a decent epilogue after the final battle. Usualy WSJ series have their final battle/conflict/acomplishment and end the next chapter. Bakuman barely managed to get two chapters.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Yep I hope that as well. Would love too see what the people are doing in the world of one piece after the main plot gets resolved.

Me, too. I generally hate it if stories immediately end right after the final conflict is solved.

Today I saw once again the final episode of Deep Space Nine and I really like it that it does not end right after the final conflict, but rather there is a good chunk of the episode set after the conflict is solved. Unlike for example Voyager which basically ends right after the final conflict is won.

Closed Thread

Thread Information