Closed Thread
Page 208 of 502 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Welp, here's to 2014.
    Hear, hear!! Here's to another year of constipating tug-o-war

Kishimoto-sensei addressed curiosity on whether Madara can be defeated. He responded that while he did make him really strong, Madara has to be defeated somehow otherwise the story wont be able to progress. He continued by saying that he has to figure out how to defeat Madara and that hell have to think it over with his editor.
    So this was really true...? Seriously, he has to think over it at this point? Considering how long this series (and this arc) is running, he should have had enough time to think about this final battle and its conclusion. Can he really be that inconpetent? Just what was he thinking of all the time?

So I guess chances are indeed high for Talk no Jutsu...

Oh well, I'm still confident that Madara will be "talk-no-jutsu"-ed, sooner or later, and he will go to his afterlife hand in hand with his beloved Hashirama, for a wonderful happy ending. Then Sasuke will do something stupid again (he needs some sort of closure, other than "the heart") and we'll be back for another year or two of painful arc...
    When it comes to dragging his manga where no man has gone before, Kishimoto has never let me down, until now.
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    So this was really true...? Seriously, he has to think over it at this point? Considering how long this series (and this arc) is running, he should have had enough time to think about this final battle and its conclusion. Can he really be that inconpetent? Just what was he thinking of all the time?

So I guess chances are indeed high for Talk no Jutsu...
    there's a report saying kishi spent more than an hour, standing in front of Dragon Quest IX display.

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knceng View Post
    there's a report saying kishi spent more than an hour, standing in front of Dragon Quest IX display.
    i know he copies togashi a lot

but not that much...

Thats why Naruto is so boring, cause Kishi is a boring person.

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    Am I the only one who actually hates James and hopes he's dead for good now?

Don't get me wrong, Mask is awesome. But James seems so incredibly unfitting and lazy, I can't see how people here are basically cheering for him. I mean, I like the fan concept, but the execution (barely more than a soulless ball with a face on it) really sucks and is boring, especially since he's immortal.
    I hate both and they're already taking up too many chapters with their bullshit.

But at least Dragon Quest 9 is a great game, isn't it?

Spoiler:
    You grind and grind to get level 99 just to get down again to level 1 so that you can grind to level 99 again - over and over again. And at the end there are some superbosses and then you have also to grind THEM to level 99 if you want to fight them at their strongest form. And there are a lot of monotonous and repetitive sidequest which add completely nothing to that world aside from further grinding.

And the final main story boss gets defeated by Talk no Jutsu.

Well, never mind, I just wish I'd never played it at all...

Spoiler:
    You grind and grind to get level 99 just to get down again to level 1 so that you can grind to level 99 again - over and over again. And at the end there are some superbosses and then you have also to grind THEM to level 99 if you want to fight them at their strongest form. And there are a lot of monotonous and repetitive sidequest which add completely nothing to that world aside from further grinding.

Its that the only Dq you played? well imo you picked the worst.

Spoiler:

That was my experience,except I never reseted or reached level 99.

Yeah, that's the only one I've played. I thought why not give the series a try and played through the main story. Then I just quit - this other ridiculous stuff I just read at GameFAQs.

Whereas it started out very good, over the time the quality just went down. And there's quite a bit Talk no Jutsu. So it's not unlike a certain manga...

If I think about it, the DQ 9 main story final boss basically is Obito.
    Last edited by ARTEMlS; December 27th, 2013 at 07:21 PM.

New chapter for the real Naruto:
    http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/29/2201/1
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Aw damn, I just wanted to post it!

REAL Naruto just shows, with each new chapter, how much better it is. The duel between Kakashi and Gai, without the joking moments, could actually be a great thing to show in any main series. Yeah, we've heard this story a million times, where the stronger and cool guy suddenly loses and it's because he wasn't at his full strenght etc., but it's still such a warm moment. I'd love to see a fight between Kakashi and Gai, and not some ninja-god-catching-Pokemon shit.

You have no idea how much it pains me to work at a bookstore and having to sell Naruto volumes to kids.

I mean, I sell a lot of worse crap, but this one I know firsthand how bad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hnikarr View Post
    New chapter for the real Naruto:
    http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/29/2201/1
    Awesome! Now this is a Naruto I'm excited to read.

EDIT: Anddddd it's as good as ever. Way to go.
    Last edited by Devil G.; December 29th, 2013 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post
    You have no idea how much it pains me to work at a bookstore and having to sell Naruto volumes to kids.

I mean, I sell a lot of worse crap, but this one I know firsthand how bad it is.
    Do you have Bleach to ?

Cause if so then I might just have to report you for endangering our youth

@Balduf Package a special offer with those Naruto volumes, an essay on how Naruto has dropped in quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldulf View Post

Must feel weird for the kids to receive their volumes while the guy behind the counter is shedding tears of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Must feel weird for the kids to receive their volumes while the guy behind the counter is shedding tears of sorrow.
    I say all the time "How about some One Piece, Toriko or Dragon Ball instead?" But no, they are like drones when they saw Naruto.

I understand your pain, I sure do

Closed Thread

Thread Information