Closed Thread
Page 201 of 502 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    So you are saying that hunter x hunter also overstayed it's welcome? Togashi may be lazy as hell, but at least the manga itself isn't some stretched out mediocrity or worse. And naruto from the very beginning never was the masterpiece that the naruto fans make it ought to be. All the good things in part one are just straight stolen from hxh. Without hunter x hunter kishimoto would have needed to come up with his own ideas and we saw how that turned out in part 2.
    mediocre to you,not to me....Naruto is and always was a better story than HxH...it sold more and is more popular...so if Naruto 'overstayed welcome'(depends on who is welcoming anyway),then HxH stand nowhere...
    at the end market decides who gonna stay and who busts....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    mediocre to you,not to me....Naruto is and always was a better story than HxH...it sold more and is more popular...so if Naruto 'overstayed welcome'(depends on who is welcoming anyway),then HxH stand nowhere...
    So you are saying that, say, Fairy Tail is better than Vinland Saga? Or Toriko? Or Bleach? Or Seven Deadly Sins? Or... you get my point or do I need to continue?

Honestly Naruto first season was awesome, it had everything, good fights, good story, good scenario, good characters, infiltration, treason, sad and funny moments, suspense, originality... Well ok There was some similarities with HxH we also know that kishi and togashi are good friends, but that those not mean that kishi take everything from him...
    Sorry my English is not perfect.

I'd like to laugh about this but the sad thing is that you're serious about it.

So....that thing about Spanish, was that real or are we just all being sarcastic ? :O

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Hmm... but at least Kishi has better artwork than Togashi... If we really need to say something nice about Naruto in comparison to Hunter x Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    So....that thing about Spanish, was that real or are we just all being sarcastic ? :O
    You were in a genjutsu all along!

Now lets hope I'm not in a genjutsu,where I think you're in a genjutsu.

16 chars of this.

Some people hold hxh in too high regards.In terms of quality of the story naruto can't hold a candle to HxH but atleast kishimoto respects his readers,unlike togashi.For that reason HxH doesn't deserve to be praised.

Neither of them gives a bloody fuck about their readers. One is busy grinding levels, while the other can't stop masturbating to drawings of Uchiha. "Respects his fans"? Not the Kishi I know.

Neither of them gives a bloody fuck about their readers. One is busy grinding levels, while the other can't stop masturbating to drawings of Uchiha. "Respects his fans"? Not the Kishi I know.
    Well at least kishi never takes 2 year hiatuses and never scribbles.

Oh boy, is this going to turn into Kishi vs. Togashi?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Chopper View Post
    Well at least kishi never takes 2 year hiatuses and never scribbles.
    Togashi redrew all of his doodles that he made with one hand while indulging in glorious questing using the other, until recently. Now it's even harder to defend the dude, and it makes fanboys of his have to jump through some really oddly shaped mental hoops to do so. But! He did previously redraw the scribbles into some fine manga art.

The hiatuses are indefensible.

Whait were it says that Kishi said that he doesn't know how to deal with madara?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

It's supposed to have been said at the Jump Festa 2014. But I couldn't find any more confirmation that it's no fake. I wonder if it's really true which would be both hilarious and sad.

Oh hey, we're over 200 pages.

so it's official that auem's either retarded or on acid

lol Naruto a beter story then Hunter x Hunter... that's like comparing Transformers 2 to the Godfather parts one and two

I'm sorry there is a point where you can tell someone there opinion is stupid, he could say Naruto is a good story and I wouldn't have said that, but comparing it to a masterpiece like hunter x hunter (which the best parts of the Naruto were taken from Hunter x Hunter) and actually saying it's better!!!!!!!!!!! what is he on

I'd say Hunter X Hunter is even better (storywise) than One Piece and One Piece is my favorite series

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Hunter X Hunter has a few..some..a couple of flaws, but it's still way more enjoyable than Naruto.

I jumped into Hunter x Hunter when the series came back from its previous hiatus, and even with only a vague understanding of what was going on, I found it to be much more enjoyable than Naruto's been in a long time, even with the shoddy artwork. Now if only I could get motivated to read through the early chapters!

Aside from the idiocy of judging quality by sales, Hunter x Hunter technically does sell MORE than Naruto on a per volume basis (Which is what ultimately determines popularity). Naruto outsells it as a series only because it's much longer due to HxH's hiatuses.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Chopper View Post
    Some people hold hxh in too high regards.In terms of quality of the story naruto can't hold a candle to HxH but atleast kishimoto respects his readers,unlike togashi.For that reason HxH doesn't deserve to be praised.
    Which is why people praise Hunter X Hunter, but dislike the man behind it. Togashi is a lazy asshole, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give credit where credit is due, and Hunter x Hunter is a great manga

Closed Thread

Thread Information