Closed Thread
Page 200 of 502 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 4,000 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

Naruto will be gone by this time next year then

And it will go out in the most unsatisfying and bullshit manner possible

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Kishi said: 'im not sure if there will be a Naruto stage in jump festa next year".
    So I guess Kishi is going to kill himself sometime in the near future....I mean it's the only choice he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondo View Post
    So I guess Kishi is going to kill himself sometime in the near future....I mean it's the only choice he has.
    to me it only means Naruto may not end in 2014 at all ...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

If Kishi can't figure our how to kill Madara he can always use the whole 'time-travel' route. Of course he would make al, of the dates inconsistent. OR maybe a enormously powerful alien will come to the planet & kill Madara. Then Kishi could expand the Narutoverse to different planets and just recycle the same story as the war arc on a new planet, but instead of zombies as opponents, he could use green aliens, then the next planet it could be humanoid gophers as the enemies. Who know maybe these planets have Tail Beasts too. 11 tails. 12 tails. To infinity and beyond.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Kondo View Post
    If Kishi can't figure our how to kill Madara he can always use the whole 'time-travel' route. Of course he would make al, of the dates inconsistent. OR maybe a enormously powerful alien will come to the planet & kill Madara. Then Kishi could expand the Narutoverse to different planets and just recycle the same story as the war arc on a new planet, but instead of zombies as opponents, he could use green aliens, then the next planet it could be humanoid gophers as the enemies. Who know maybe these planets have Tail Beasts too. 11 tails. 12 tails. To infinity and beyond.
    Naruros end: Frieza comes, kills everyone, and then sells the planet.

That would actually be a quite nice ending. Out of nowhere, but still better than anything Kishi can do at this point.

Ninjas are revealed to be an anachronistic sect.
    The military of modern Japan rolls forward and shoots everyone dead.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Is that serious or a joke?

Because I did hear that he chose Spanish because it was a passionate-sounding language.
    Q: Spanish frequently comes up but is it to contrast them from the Shinigami?
    A: During the the time the Menos Grade came out, I was thinking I wanted to use a language that had a good meaning yet sounds bad/evil. If it's evil, Indian sounds evil, but I had an image of something that sounded very cool and cool-headed. Similarly, Spanish has this devil-ish, and sexy sounding and a dark* sound to it which I liked

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    A: During the the time the Menos Grade came out, I was thinking I wanted to use a language that had a good meaning yet sounds bad/evil. If it's evil, Indian sounds evil, but I had an image of something that sounded very cool and cool-headed. Similarly, Spanish has this devil-ish, and sexy sounding and a dark* sound to it which I liked
    Everything is evil for Kubo, I mean what the hell.

Yes, there's definitely a language named Indian

how can the word 'Indian' sounds evil baffles me..!.but if it is Kubo,i can forgive him...he never means what he says anyway and vice versa....anybody who reads Bleach knows that...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Wait......wait.

Is that actually real ?

You're not just bullshiting or anything ?

I MUST KNOW IMMEDIATELY.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil G. View Post
    Everything is evil for Kubo, I mean what the hell.
    Everything except Japanese

Bansai

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post

Bansai
    No, Japanese must sound evil as well, the Shinigami are villains, after all.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

So was the news that kishimoto plans to end naruto in 2014 real? Because if yes then, F*CK YEAH! Although you never know what could happen in a year, people pushing him to continue or him just wanting to stretch it for more money. I sure hope not. Both naruto and bleach overstayed their welcome for far to long.

^
    coming from a Togashi fan.....

And now we wait, knowing that poor Kishi has written himself to a corner and as such cannot possibly deliver a good ending. From which I take great pleasure, because I hate Naruto with passion.

And you know what, for storytelling this poor he deserves what he gets, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    It's even possible for Kubo to create a character named "Pablito" and make him bad cuz SPANISH R EVUL.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    ^
    coming from a Togashi fan.....
    So you are saying that hunter x hunter also overstayed it's welcome? Togashi may be lazy as hell, but at least the manga itself isn't some stretched out mediocrity or worse. And naruto from the very beginning never was the masterpiece that the naruto fans make it ought to be. All the good things in part one are just straight stolen from hxh. Without hunter x hunter kishimoto would have needed to come up with his own ideas and we saw how that turned out in part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Bankai
    fixed that for ya

Why did Kubo-sensei omit a language motif for the Fullbringers

Like, Idunno, they could be "cold hearted arrogant cynics, like the britic isles" or something

"My word, I am sir Coggleworth MacO'learington, and now I activate my Full-Brougth technique, Big Ben Tea Time"

And Shuu-Chan could be a friendly, rascally chimneysweep. "Oi sweep your history clean, Guv'ner"

Closed Thread

Thread Information