Closed Thread
Page 197 of 502 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,940 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Bear View Post
    Was it? That sounded far more like Magic, to me.
    I have absolutely no idea of either,so I guess I'l change the sentence.

Damn modern/not so modern card game speech!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Ah I see.
    Speaking of cards, I always got soft spot for this one.
    http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...S2-EN-C-1E.png

When I got this guy out, he'd always annihilate my 6th grade friends, acquaintances, or fierce children's card game nemeses. They really couldn't do much against him, since I always had those Magic Jammers, Trap Jammers, Mystical Space Typhoons, Dust Tornados, etc. ready to destroy whatever magic or trap they used to try to stop him. I'd always have some counter-measure for things like Man-Eater Bug, too.

It's sad to know that he'd probably be nothing in today's Yu-Gi-Oh. If you can't read it, the opponent's monster being in Defense position means absolutely nothing, since you're still going to deal significant damage to them anyway because when he destroys them, their ATK is inflicted as damage to the opponent's Life Points.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I have absolutely no idea of either,so I guess I'l change the sentence.

Damn modern/not so modern card game speech!
    Since I was talking about a recent Magic set, it manages to be both modern and not so modern.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpoodle View Post
    http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...1-EN-SR-UE.jpg

When I got this guy out, he'd always annihilate my 6th grade friends, acquaintances, or fierce children's card game nemeses. They really couldn't do much against him, since I always had those Magic Jammers, Trap Jammers, Mystical Space Typhoons, Dust Tornados, etc. ready to destroy whatever magic or trap they used to try to stop him. I'd always have some counter-measure for things like Man-Eater Bug, too.

It's sad to know that he'd probably be nothing in today's Yu-Gi-Oh. If you can't read it, the opponent's monster being in Defense position means absolutely nothing, since you're still going to deal significant damage to them anyway because when he destroys them, their ATK is inflicted as damage to the opponent's Life Points.
    Spoiler:

The perfect counter

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpoodle View Post
    http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...1-EN-SR-UE.jpg

I know that kind of effect I had a monsters with the same ability.
    For example this one has the reverse effect.
    Spoiler:

Which combined with this card.
    Spoiler:

I could summon even more powerfull monsters.
    Last edited by Smiley; December 19th, 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: putting spoilers so that it doens't take so much space

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I know that kind of effect I had a monsters with the same ability.
    For example this one has the reverse effect.

Which combined with this card.

I could summon even more powerfull monsters.
    I've always wanted to make a Yu-Gi-Oh deck purely for + Life Points cards, and there are a ton of them. You could easily get your Life Points to the high tens of thousands. If I ever did play Yu-Gi-Oh again (non-competitively), since I've got disposable income now that'd be one of the first decks I use. Or I could just go to Dueling Network and do it all for free! (online Yu-Gi-Oh duels)

Great combo.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I've always thought Marshmallon would be a good counter to Shinato. The attacker would take more damage than Shinato could put out, and Marshmallon can't be destroyed by battle. You'd have to use him in combination with some flip-down card spell or something though, 'cause I can't remember if it was legal to flip a monster face-down after you already summoned it.

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    I just don't see what's so special about being an enchantment and a creature. Yeah, enchanting another creature lets you have creatures after a board wipe but there's so many ways to destroy enchantments...

Wait, I'm sorry, what are we talking about?
    Wizards is just running out of ideas. Next block will definitely be about contraptions.

There was an enchantment creature in Future Sight, so it's been an idea of theirs for a while. Multi-typed cards are powerful because they can be addressed as each of their parts. They can be fished up as enchantments or creatures or combo as either as well.

Back to the nerd cave.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There was an enchantment creature in Future Sight, so it's been an idea of theirs for a while. Multi-typed cards are powerful because they can be addressed as each of their parts. They can be fished up as enchantments or creatures or combo as either as well.

Back to the nerd cave.
    Yeah but they're all doubly more susceptible to removal

Is Blue/Black still the only real way to succeed in Magic or has Wizards pulled its head out of its ass and rebalanced everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Yeah but they're all doubly more susceptible to removal
    Oh yeah, definitely, but they certainly have their uses. Being able to fish Thassa in a Zur EDH deck is a nice boon, for example.

Oh yeah, definitely, but they certainly have their uses. Being able to fish Thassa in a Zur EDH deck is a nice boon, for example.
    Why bother when you can instawin with mythic rares

#bitter

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Why bother when you can instawin with mythic rares

#bitter
    But Thassa is a mythic. Plus, the point of EDH is that it makes fun cards more playable. But yeah, it sucks to face down elite pieces of cardboard our pleb hands were never meant to caress.

But Thassa is a mythic. Plus, the point of EDH is that it makes fun cards more playable. But yeah, it sucks to face down elite pieces of cardboard our pleb hands were never meant to caress.
    "We'll never let the game power creep! Honest!!"

Fucking Jace and his fucking milling bullshit.

we should talk about Jojo's Bizzare adventure here.... it deserves more than one thread

we can talk about how awesome it would be if both these series were written and drawn by ARAKI Hirohiko

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

I once tried to talk a friend into making a Magic set on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

It is lost to the sands of time how any one can think anything from the previous sentence is a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Wish I'd ever been able to play any CTCG with anyone....which doesn't happen.

Heck I only have one boardgame lying around anymore and it's what you would call Ludo :/

I wonder if next chapter Naruto and Sasuke have the right trap or quick play spell card to negate the effects of Madara's Black Luster Ritual.

Closed Thread

Thread Information