Closed Thread
Page 195 of 502 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    I'm sure Naruto has a way to revive Nagato from the graveyard!
    Or even better,use Change of Heart on Madara,like he did to Nagato and Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    At this point, why the fuck not?

Talk no jitsu so far has 100% success rate.. It's particularly strong against Rinnegan opponents. Madara must come out with some counter or he is a goner.

How long has it been since Naruto has slept?

Then Sacrifice them because they're useless...
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Then Sacrifice them because they're useless...
    Of course they're useless. Change of Heart only lasts one turn after all. Gotta make use of them while they're listening. Then pull the rug from under their feet

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Of course they're useless. Change of Heart only lasts one turn after all. Gotta make use of them while they're listening. Then pull the rug from under their feet
    Summon Jiraiya or Konan.....
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    Madara's power can't be compared with Akatsukis...funny thing is he himself stated as much in this chapter...
    8 akatsuki members needed for one, all 9 for Madara, you real;ize just how ridiculously stupid that sounds right???

especially when a bunch of Akatsuki members were known for having extremely large reserves of Charka

and why does Madara have this much Charka anyways???? because an Uchiha badass?? really no known reason a single person should have more charka then 9 tailed beasts together I can't see how you can argue that but I'm sure you will

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Kishi is just telling us that there was no point in part 2 in all these years when this villain that come directly from his ass does in one chapter what these antagonists took all these years to do, making all the chapters around these characters completely useless.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Don't be a damn fool.

You know that Madara has a Magic Jammer trap card in that Rinnegan of his!

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Don't be a damn fool.You know that Madara has a Magic Jammer trap card in that Rinnegan of his!
    First he has to get reed of my Jinzo.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

So how many lifepoints does Madara have?

So how many lifepoints does Madara have?
    With the magic card "Senju cells" he gains additional 500 LP each turn.

Madara's equiped with Reflect Ring

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    With the magic card "Senju cells" he gains additional 500 LP each turn.
    We need a magic jammer!

Madara's just like that kid you used to play with in the playground where you'd beat him in a game and then he'd be like "nuh-uh, I also happen to have an unbreakable forcefield I just made up! Also an instant win power!"

Madara's just like that kid you used to play with in the playground where you'd beat him in a game and then he'd be like "nuh-uh, I also happen to have an unbreakable forcefield I just made up! Also an instant win power!"
    madara is cartman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPA9bKz2meI

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

And then he grew up to listen to Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    And then he grew up to listen to Blink 182 and My Chemical Romance.
    He also ends up as a person who is "very mature" 100% of the time and is constantly belittling children's movies or comedy series because they are not as deep as The Walking Dead, which happens to be the best character based drama ever because it has adults who deal with an overbearing threat that amy cause the extinction of humanity.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    8 akatsuki members needed for one, all 9 for Madara, you real;ize just how ridiculously stupid that sounds right???

especially when a bunch of Akatsuki members were known for having extremely large reserves of Charka

and why does Madara have this much Charka anyways???? because an Uchiha badass?? really no known reason a single person should have more charka then 9 tailed beasts together I can't see how you can argue that but I'm sure you will
    Uchiha + Senjus(who bent Uchihas to the point of defecting)+eye of a demigod...
    add to the fact that Madara originally obtained/unlocked that rinnrgan and summoned that 'statue'...his power should be way above Nagato or Obito...

his chakra is not more than the 9 bijuus combined..Kishi never said that...he simply has more 'weapons'...one of them is the power of controlling Gedo Mazo(statue) which is a massive chakra reservoir being Jubi's body..it is what binding the 9 beast....just like a human stirs a ship,Madara is monitoring it....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Closed Thread

Thread Information