Closed Thread
Page 194 of 502 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

My liking of a non cookie-cutter Bleach character Vs. My dislike of him being essentially John Cena. What a battle...

...Yeah, fuck him up Renji. You'll be irrelevant again in 10 chapters anyway. You've just got to hope Kubo brings his pacing all the way down to a standstill so you can remain a little important for a little longer.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    In all fairness: the first one was mentioned before sometime (Rukia could have been Vice Captain anytime, but did not want to for some reason I forgot), the last one as well ("Kenpachi" being a title).
    It was Byakuya who blocked her being a vice-captain since the jump up to that level brings far more dangerous missions.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    In all fairness: the first one was mentioned before sometime (Rukia could have been Vice Captain anytime, but did not want to for some reason I forgot), the last one as well ("Kenpachi" being a title).
    The problem with Rukia was that up until the mention that her brother was holding her back she was portrayed as a weak Shinigami and then she suddenly needed to do something so Kubo just decided she was more powerful. And it was stated that the Kenpachi title passes on when they are killed and that there have been many Kenpachi's and not just two.

it took several akatsukis and several days to extract 1 bijou out of a jinjouriki and here we have madara absorbing 9 of them in a matter of seconds so lol

I like how Renji doesn't express the slightest worry for his fallen comrades

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I like how Renji doesn't express the slightest worry for his fallen comrades
    Are you insane ?

Are you implying someone in Bleach should show genuine emotion and.....empathy ?!

I'll have you know Kubo works very hard to drain every last droplet of humanity from his characters and making them as lifeless and machine like as possible.

Madara started to play yugioh now,guess he got bored of pokemon.

It's time to get serious!I reveal my trap card Fiendish Chain!!What will you do now Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    What will you do now Naruto?
    Collect all five cards of Jesuodia the Proselyting One and win the duel.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Madara started to play yugioh now,guess he got bored of pokemon.

It's time to get serious!I reveal my trap card Fiendish Chain!!What will you do now Naruto?
    No worries, I'm sure Sasuke will come and activate Mirror Force to destroy all opposing monsters on the other side of the field.

Madara used glare.

The attack was super effective.

But seriously, wtf just happened ?? He looked at them, and what ?? Were they hit by something, or was that just some Uchiha power bs ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ace of Spades View Post
    Madara used glare.

But seriously, wtf just happened ?? He looked at them, and what ?? Were they hit by something, or was that just some Uchiha power bs ??
    a Rinnegan power..a significant one, otherwise Kishi wouldn't name a chapter after it...what really happened there will be explained later i think...

you can search Wiki for the word Limbo(Rinbo in Jap,Hengoku in Chinese..)
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmetal-lich View Post
    Oh Renji, you act so badass now, only that we know in about 5 or so chapters Ichigio will show up and completely outclass you. Leaving you a shell of your former self, and all your training and power ups will be useless as you remain there, questioning the very reason of your exisitance.

Bleach.
    So true... I see it happening already.

So basically Uchiha power bs, ok got it. That's all I needed to know.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    a Rinnegan power..a significant one, otherwise Kishi wouldn't name a chapter after it...what really happened there will be explained later i think...

you can search Wiki for the word Limbo(Rinbo in Jap,Hengoku in Chinese..)
    So Kishi invented yet another power for the Rinnegan, which just so happens to conveniently allow Madara to do this thing that Kishi wants him to do. That's what you're telling us?

You realize this is just lazy shitty writing

Madara used glare.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Mirror Force
    Probably something like "ha I let you hit me on purpose to reverse all the damage I took to you!"

Again, it just boils down to Uchiha power bs right ??

Dammit, seriously don't make things so complex Kishi, I don't have an IQ of 180 to comprehend your masterpiece. Why don't you let us plebians enjoy it as well, make it more simple for us simpletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    it took several akatsukis and several days to extract 1 bijou out of a jinjouriki and here we have madara absorbing 9 of them in a matter of seconds so lol
    this!!!!

it's like he doesn't even care about the stuff he wrote before

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    So Kishi invented yet another power for the Rinnegan, which just so happens to conveniently allow Madara to do this thing that Kishi wants him to do. That's what you're telling us?

You realize this is just lazy shitty writing
    why shouldn't be more power in Rinnegan there...?!
    all other users(Nagato and Obito) were simply borrowers....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Again, it just boils down to Uchiha power bs right ??

Dammit, seriously don't make things so complex Kishi, I don't have an IQ of 180 to comprehend your masterpiece. Why don't you let us plebians enjoy it as well, make it more simple for us simpletons.
    Think of it as a Yugioh match with a few changes.All trap cards are completely invisible,the point of all the monster cards are to use as tribute/fodder to summon Naruto or Sasuke and all the spell cards,instead of being taken from the deck,are instead taken from Kishi's terrible ideas board.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    No worries, I'm sure Sasuke will come and activate Mirror Force to destroy all opposing monsters on the other side of the field.
    I'm sure Naruto has a way to revive Nagato from the graveyard!
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    this!!!!

it's like he doesn't even care about the stuff he wrote before
    Madara's power can't be compared with Akatsukis...funny thing is he himself stated as much in this chapter...

Closed Thread

Thread Information