Closed Thread
Page 187 of 502 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #3721
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    The best thing about the whole "Maintain balance between armies" thing is: Who is it in this universe that has the nickname "Balancers"?
    Because it sure as hell is not the Quinzi.

  2. #3722

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Potential new enemy group incoming...

  3. #3723
    Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ecuador

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing


  4. #3724

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    bleach is so terrible atm that it may be as bad as fairy tail...
    this chapter was one of the worst ever and i really dont know why im still reading this.
    the only good thing about naruto is that its not as fucked up as bleach.
    thats why i read bleach first and that naruto is kind of ok.

  5. #3725
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    I need to read this manga someday.
    Spoiler:

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  6. #3726

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I need to read this manga someday.
    Is that really a Manga? I mean i laughed because the scene is just so ridicioulous but I can't really think of a reason why someone would write such a scene into a manga. But then again I am from Germany and we are reaaally carefull about not using Hitler in a funny context. Or really any context but the historical facts.

    Also because of that guy who hadn't read Bleach I broke out the old "When did Naruto and Bleach finally become uninteresting to me" List out. And I have to say I am surprised again on how long they managed to hold out the first time reading through. In retrospect they started their downward spiral much earlier but during my first reading of them I think both of them actually managed to hold my attention until chapter 291 (Naruto) and 296 respectively. I think I am in for a reread of the good chapters at the beginning if I don't even remember when they started to annoy me. Because it can't be that they were good that long?

  7. #3727
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by werewulfking View Post
    Is that really a Manga? I mean i laughed because the scene is just so ridicioulous but I can't really think of a reason why someone would write such a scene into a manga. But then again I am from Germany and we are reaaally carefull about not using Hitler in a funny context. Or really any context but the historical facts.

    Also because of that guy who hadn't read Bleach I broke out the old "When did Naruto and Bleach finally become uninteresting to me" List out. And I have to say I am surprised again on how long they managed to hold out the first time reading through. In retrospect they started their downward spiral much earlier but during my first reading of them I think both of them actually managed to hold my attention until chapter 291 (Naruto) and 296 respectively. I think I am in for a reread of the good chapters at the beginning if I don't even remember when they started to annoy me. Because it can't be that they were good that long?
    I think the premise of this manga is the world leaders fighting the Nazis trough mahjong, not sure haven't read this manga and may not be mahjong but something that looks similar but it realy isn't.
    The only thing I'm sure is that if got the name wrong Aohigue will hate me lol.

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  8. #3728
    Voici La Chévre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    The manga is here if you want to read it. It's an absurd story about world leaders playing high stakes games of Mahjong. I'm not caught up with it (I stopped a while back when I finished the then up to date content and then haven't picked it up since), but it's a fun read.

    Also Hitler is from the moon. And turns super aryan while fighting the pope.

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  9. #3729

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    That's Legend of Koizumi isn't it? I read up to a point to it, I'm also not caught up, but I was constantly cracking up throughout it because of the whole insanity of it. It's ridiculously over-the-top, but still very entertaining.

  10. #3730
    potentially on hiatus Ordinary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Nah and Bleh IV: Hitler likes this shit.

  11. #3731

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Yeah, I really liked this manga up to the point when

    Spoiler:
    Hitler was beaten and Koizumi died because of his injuries.


    After that I found it quite boring and quit. Did anyone read it any further? If so, what is your opinion on the later chapters? Shall I give it another try?

  12. #3732
    The Age of Smiles Devil G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Spain

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Legend of Koizumi is the most awesome shit ever made, I need to catch up on it. By the way, I thought it had already ended :I
    Last edited by Devil G.; December 14th, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: That scene of the Genesis told through Mahjong is one of my favourites in manga ever, I mean damn.

  13. #3733

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Nah and Bleh IV: Hitler likes this shit.
    Art schools would reject Hitler again simply on the basis of his awful taste in manga.


  14. #3734
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    The manga is here if you want to read it. It's an absurd story about world leaders playing high stakes games of Mahjong. I'm not caught up with it (I stopped a while back when I finished the then up to date content and then haven't picked it up since), but it's a fun read.

    Also Hitler is from the moon. And turns super aryan while fighting the pope.
    Ah, Legend of Koizumi was awesome.

    And I still think it's more grounded in reality than Bleach or Naruto, tbh.

  15. #3735

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    When i first saw the title "Bleach", I initially thought to myself " Why would this Kubo character name a manga after laundry detergent?". Then as I started getting through every panel, every dialogue bubble, and every page. However, I began to realize that the art was very plain in some areas, as plain as white laundry.
    Last edited by ArmamentHero; December 15th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  16. #3736
    potentially on hiatus Ordinary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    When i first saw the title "Bleach", I initially thought to myself " Why would this Kubo character name a manga after laundry detergent?". Then as I started getting through every panel, every dialogue bubble, and every page. However, I began to realize that the art was very plain in some areas, as plain as white laundry.
    Actually the initial art seemed more "scratchy". Only later did it become whiter and plainer.

  17. #3737

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Actually the initial art seemed more "scratchy". Only later did it become whiter and plainer.
    At first the concept and art was good, but it started to become more white.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

  18. #3738
    potentially on hiatus Ordinary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Kubo also has a strange thing for screentone effects. Maybe it's the idea of "ready-made-art", but you'd think using a plain-old pen would be easier.

  19. #3739
    Mumblecore Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    I'm just glad we're past his mouth shot phase

  20. #3740
    The Age of Smiles Devil G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Spain

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

    Foot shots are still prominent, though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts