Closed Thread
Page 187 of 502 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

The best thing about the whole "Maintain balance between armies" thing is: Who is it in this universe that has the nickname "Balancers"?
    Because it sure as hell is not the Quinzi.

Potential new enemy group incoming...

Discovered Stowaway El-Matematico's Avatar

bleach is so terrible atm that it may be as bad as fairy tail...
    this chapter was one of the worst ever and i really dont know why im still reading this.
    the only good thing about naruto is that its not as fucked up as bleach.
    thats why i read bleach first and that naruto is kind of ok.

I need to read this manga someday.
    Spoiler:

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I need to read this manga someday.
    Is that really a Manga? I mean i laughed because the scene is just so ridicioulous but I can't really think of a reason why someone would write such a scene into a manga. But then again I am from Germany and we are reaaally carefull about not using Hitler in a funny context. Or really any context but the historical facts.

Also because of that guy who hadn't read Bleach I broke out the old "When did Naruto and Bleach finally become uninteresting to me" List out. And I have to say I am surprised again on how long they managed to hold out the first time reading through. In retrospect they started their downward spiral much earlier but during my first reading of them I think both of them actually managed to hold my attention until chapter 291 (Naruto) and 296 respectively. I think I am in for a reread of the good chapters at the beginning if I don't even remember when they started to annoy me. Because it can't be that they were good that long?

Quote Originally Posted by werewulfking View Post
    Is that really a Manga? I mean i laughed because the scene is just so ridicioulous but I can't really think of a reason why someone would write such a scene into a manga. But then again I am from Germany and we are reaaally carefull about not using Hitler in a funny context. Or really any context but the historical facts.

Also because of that guy who hadn't read Bleach I broke out the old "When did Naruto and Bleach finally become uninteresting to me" List out. And I have to say I am surprised again on how long they managed to hold out the first time reading through. In retrospect they started their downward spiral much earlier but during my first reading of them I think both of them actually managed to hold my attention until chapter 291 (Naruto) and 296 respectively. I think I am in for a reread of the good chapters at the beginning if I don't even remember when they started to annoy me. Because it can't be that they were good that long?
    I think the premise of this manga is the world leaders fighting the Nazis trough mahjong, not sure haven't read this manga and may not be mahjong but something that looks similar but it realy isn't.
    The only thing I'm sure is that if got the name wrong Aohigue will hate me lol.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

The manga is here if you want to read it. It's an absurd story about world leaders playing high stakes games of Mahjong. I'm not caught up with it (I stopped a while back when I finished the then up to date content and then haven't picked it up since), but it's a fun read.

Also Hitler is from the moon. And turns super aryan while fighting the pope.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

That's Legend of Koizumi isn't it? I read up to a point to it, I'm also not caught up, but I was constantly cracking up throughout it because of the whole insanity of it. It's ridiculously over-the-top, but still very entertaining.

Nah and Bleh IV: Hitler likes this shit.

Yeah, I really liked this manga up to the point when

Spoiler:
    Hitler was beaten and Koizumi died because of his injuries.

After that I found it quite boring and quit. Did anyone read it any further? If so, what is your opinion on the later chapters? Shall I give it another try?

Legend of Koizumi is the most awesome shit ever made, I need to catch up on it. By the way, I thought it had already ended :I
    Last edited by Devil G.; December 14th, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: That scene of the Genesis told through Mahjong is one of my favourites in manga ever, I mean damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Nah and Bleh IV: Hitler likes this shit.
    Art schools would reject Hitler again simply on the basis of his awful taste in manga.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    The manga is here if you want to read it. It's an absurd story about world leaders playing high stakes games of Mahjong. I'm not caught up with it (I stopped a while back when I finished the then up to date content and then haven't picked it up since), but it's a fun read.

Also Hitler is from the moon. And turns super aryan while fighting the pope.
    Ah, Legend of Koizumi was awesome.

And I still think it's more grounded in reality than Bleach or Naruto, tbh.

When i first saw the title "Bleach", I initially thought to myself " Why would this Kubo character name a manga after laundry detergent?". Then as I started getting through every panel, every dialogue bubble, and every page. However, I began to realize that the art was very plain in some areas, as plain as white laundry.
    Last edited by ArmamentHero; December 15th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    When i first saw the title "Bleach", I initially thought to myself " Why would this Kubo character name a manga after laundry detergent?". Then as I started getting through every panel, every dialogue bubble, and every page. However, I began to realize that the art was very plain in some areas, as plain as white laundry.
    Actually the initial art seemed more "scratchy". Only later did it become whiter and plainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Actually the initial art seemed more "scratchy". Only later did it become whiter and plainer.
    At first the concept and art was good, but it started to become more white.
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Kubo also has a strange thing for screentone effects. Maybe it's the idea of "ready-made-art", but you'd think using a plain-old pen would be easier.

I'm just glad we're past his mouth shot phase

Foot shots are still prominent, though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information