Closed Thread
Page 183 of 502 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: A manga about pong would be absolutely amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Monster Rangers! Yep that series is way better than Pokemon anime!
    My god the nostalgia. That eye was awesome
    Last edited by Devil G.; December 13th, 2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: I remember having tazos of this series. I guess I'm feeling old?

The ending of Monster Rancher was sad as hell(season 2, that is, 3 kinda ruined the whole thing). I think it was probably one of the the first series that got me really invested into the characters. I really grew to like them all. The plot really drew me in and that ending caught me really off guard, though looking back it was pretty obvious. The stuff with the ancients was probably the best to me.

I'm late to the discussion but here's my problem with Bleach/Naruto in comparsion to one piece.

As mentioned, the characters are introduced, growth being off screen, only to be defeated to hype the bad guys. The power scale in both series is just not consistant. You have Vizard's, which ichigo demonstrated himself is a huge frekin power up, being treated as fodder. Even the captain commander was effortlessly defeated, with one of the boss' minions eating his flames like frekin natsu.

When you look at all 3 series, we have seen the pinnacle of the universes so called god tier, White beard, Madara, and in the case of bleach, let's just say final form Ichigo for argument sake. Whitebeard manages to destroy an entire island, demonstrating a power of a devil fruit, with his own superhuman strength. Granted he was in his old age and we saw a severely weakened version, but it gave us an idea of the older generation. These characters are still grounded, he does not effortlessly just wave his hand and the whole world turns into a crater. He has to apply effort, he has mortality. He was a momentum builder, not a world destroyer. Oda represented his strength, but it wasn't god's vs ants when it came to the admirals, he was considered the strongest man in the world, yet met resistance.

Madara wiped the entire worlds army single handedly, where the main character literally defeated god by talking to him. Madara has been represented to be even STRONGER than god. Then you have aizen who destroyed the strongest fighters in the bleach universe with one slash. Even made the main character wet himself. Where the main character meditated to make HIm wet himself. Now were in a new arc where these new nazi archers effortlessly destroy all these same characters after they bragged about their training. There is no ground here, only the main character can really challenge these end game bosses, while in the one piece universe, although luffy typically defeats the arch boss, obviously, it isn't luffy vs the so called strongest man in the universe. It isn't luffy vs god, it's luffy vs the guy who is in his way to his immediate goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmamentHero View Post
    I can actually see his living all white....http://cdn.homedit.com/wp-content/up...for-living.jpg
    With the exception of...

THE HEART

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    There will be no final panel. The page will be completely blank.
    "Now Me End" ......

More like
    "Why me End...?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Spoiler:
    Here’s how Naruto should end: Last panel is Naruto standing proudly over Konohagakure. Slowly zoom out to reveal Luffy staring into a snowglobe with a miniature Konoha inside it. Usopp asks him what he’s doing. Luffy replies “Thinkin’ bout ninjas! Ninjas are cool!” and then chucks it off the ship

Wow, this is deep.

Edit: God, I can't stop laughing. And I don't even read Bleach. Guess I was just wrong when I voted against the thread merge back then. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholemew Bear View Post
    Wow, this is deep.
    I heard ya on that

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    The final panel will be Ichigo finally apologizing to Shuu-chan. It'll be so heartwarming.
    Will it happen with a view of the sunrise?
    Last edited by King Cannon; December 13th, 2013 at 10:49 AM.

No; for maximum symbolicness, Kubo will make the end a sunset

Manifested as a slighty grey tone

a subtle change which will make a world of difference

So the next chapter of Bleach is going to start with the super hero asking "huh? what was that?" right?
    I mean Kubo didn't just forget in the very same chapter he lost the ability to hear, right

right

No, he's going to make Superstar guess Renji's every line two seconds in advance because he's a Superstar and as such is so amazing that he can deduce everything that a guy standing next to him will say.

Bloody hell, Kubo. Why?
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

He's going to make Superstar able to read lips.

Mask could just be able to do lip reading.

But that would be too simple for Kubo.

He'll listen to the words of the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
    He'll listen to the words of the heart.
    Last edited by King Cannon; December 13th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.

He will just use the Ichigo-patented Instantaneous Character Analysis Through Exchange Of Blows(tm)

(not to be confused with the Naruto-patented Instantaneous Mental Debate Through Exchange Of Blows(tm))

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    So the next chapter of Bleach is going to start with the super hero asking "huh? what was that?" right?
    I mean Kubo didn't just forget in the very same chapter he lost the ability to hear, right

right
    Is he aware that you can die from this? That aside hearing, balance might also be affected? Yes?....
    I don't think so. Kubo, why me mad?
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Closed Thread

Thread Information