Closed Thread
Page 179 of 502 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Still not as active as a Pokemon thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Wait what THE VAIZARDS ARE BACK WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME.
    Because they're completely useless. Shinji was moved aside for Fox-Shinigami, the white haired vizard got thrown around by Mask, the rest are forgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    As much as I would like to believe that he's the end of the line, he probably isn't the final villain.
    I'm assuming Sasuke won't function as a villain

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    I'm assuming Sasuke won't function as a villain
    That's why he'll be the final villain.

So if Rose's bankai is illusions triggered through music why the fuck didn't he use it against Aizen?

These guys are Vizards, right?

Why aren't they powering up with their hollow masks?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    I burst out laughing at the star-shaped hole in Rose's torso. I'm so glad that Mask is just bulldozing through people. His inevitable defeat is going to be an example of why we can't have nice things, but hopefully before then he'll dropkick Renji across the Seireitei again.
    The star-shaped hole was brilliant, and completely made this chapter worthwhile.

My dream is that, while of course it will have to look like Renji is winning at first, things will then cut to Chad, lying defeated on the ground in Soul Society, with him making some comment about how badly the Luchador guy defeated him, and how he hopes Soul Society can figure out that he has an additional ace up his sleeve beyond being cheered for; then proceeding, of course, to cut back to Renji lying in a pool of his own blood as Mask is triumphant above him.

Basically what I'm saying is that Mask should be the new main character of Bleach. Could we maybe get a Springtime of Youth-esque spin-off for him?

Oh, also, Rose had secretly already activated his Bankai from the very beginning, and his brutal murder of James was simply an illusion as well. James is still alive and well, cheering for Mask just off panel, and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

As far as the Vizards go, the only thing I could hope for now is for Mashiro to beat the crap out of someone. Complete with Ginyu Force-esque poses and shouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    So if Rose's bankai is illusions triggered through music why the fuck didn't he use it against Aizen?
    Because of plotkai.

Question Time: Why the vizards are not using their hollow masked mode? I thought it gave them a power boost..?

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Question Time: Why the vizards are not using their hollow masked mode? I thought it gave them a power boost..?
    Because sense making is for uncool people who don't have stoic glower as their only emotion

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

It's amazing how many fights in Bleach could have ended a lot sooner if the person fighting hadn't explained in detail exactly how their ability works.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Quincies can absorb Hollows.
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Didn't Kishimoto say something about Naruto having a lot more length in it then expected? If this isn't the final arc then god forbid whatever does finish Naruto off, there's no leftover conflict after this so... inevitable final arc ass-pull?

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace
    I thought Hollows were poison to Quincies.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

sasukes gonna do something stoopid and be madara 2.0

also i dont even fully read bleach i just skim it so i have no idea who's who. i just wanna see grimmjow rip some quincy asses apart

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    I thought they could absorb anything spiritual. But wait, don't Quincies lack the Hollow antibody? But then how did that one guy absorb the Arrancar monster thing and oh Christ why am I even trying to make sense of this?

maybe its like vaccine...?

Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    maybe its like vaccine...?
    How exactly do you vaccinate against Hollows?

Or rather, especially seeing as they haven't made any progress towards immunity for over a thousand years, how come not one person has developed an immunity? Oh I guess besides Ichigo because he's the ultimate mutt.

In fact, do shinigami have hollow antibodies? Why is it so detrimental that Quincies don't have hollow antibodies if all that's happening is their being attacked anyway? It's not like humans have bear antibodies. I mean if you can't absorb Hollow reishi then it doesn't really matter because they absorb reishi from their surroundings right?

Fuck it.

This is directly contradictory to what happened just a few chapters ago when the captains recovered their bankai.

Kubo probably completely forgot about the whole vizard thing since Ichigo can't use it anymore. He has ADD with his own story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickamott View Post
    Didn't Kishimoto say something about Naruto having a lot more length in it then expected? If this isn't the final arc then god forbid whatever does finish Naruto off, there's no leftover conflict after this so... inevitable final arc ass-pull?
    It'd be great if the extra length is from him expanding upon his story. Not so great when he spends panels showing Madara bouncing around like he's a ball in pong.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    How exactly do you vaccinate against Hollows?

Or rather, especially seeing as they haven't made any progress towards immunity for over a thousand years, how come not one person has developed an immunity? Oh I guess besides Ichigo because he's the ultimate mutt.

In fact, do shinigami have hollow antibodies? Why is it so detrimental that Quincies don't have hollow antibodies if all that's happening is their being attacked anyway? It's not like humans have bear antibodies. I mean if you can't absorb Hollow reishi then it doesn't really matter because they absorb reishi from their surroundings right?

Fuck it.
    i am really trying here man... damn it..

on the serious note, i wonder why Kubo came up with quincy hate and killed hollow because they feared them hollow because they didn't have an antibody against them. i mean a simple logical reason like hollow is evil who attack human and shinigami is freaking unreliable to protect human or doing their job is far more than enough as a reason.

Being sensible is not part of Rose's character appeal.

I like how Roses Bankai manages to be completely broken (I can make literally any effect happen through music! Now, I'll play the "my opponent dies" song!"), yet at the same tme is completely useless if the opponent puts it on mute.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Only when in Super-Angel mode, which Mask isn't (despite the spread showing that pretty much all Sternritters activated it...ahhh, whatever)

Also, Quinzies can absorb shinigami too.

Because at the time, nor any time before that, it did not exist anywhere within objective reality, even on a theoretical level.

Just like the millions of other things Kubo ignores because he's lazy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information