Closed Thread
Page 174 of 502 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Still not as active as a Pokemon thread

Bleach: Holy shit, yeah explain how your fucking bankai works so the enemy can counterattack it. Oh yeah ask the random person a question even though you can't hear anymore.
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

Oh Bleach...sometimes you're great at putting a smile on my face.

"Hay! The secret to my power is fan power! What? You killed my fan?"
    "Hay! The my power has to do with music. WHAT? You smushed your ear drums? WHAT?"

Oh god...this is just so goofy. Apparently being cool involves revealing the secret/aspects behind your super powers.

Well, I guess I can't deny that Rose's bankai was at least an interesting design.

Other than that, yeah, great job revealing your bankai's secret, Rose. And Maculine can shoot star beams now. Whatever.

And I love how everyone keeps stealing this fight from each other after, like, 10 pages of each of them fighting.

So basically the Naruto chapter was completely unnecessary, and Bleach had a really cool bankai introduced only for it's owner to be completely and utterly defeated. This is not a good week for the other two series, especially in comparison to One Piece.

I counted.
    One Piece Stats
    Total Number of Panels: 88
    Average Number of Panels per Page: 4.8
    Number of Panels Without Backgrounds:47
    Number of Spreads:0

Naruto Stats:
    Total Number of Panels: 86
    Average Number of Panels per Page: 4.7
    Number of Panels Without Backgrounds: 53
    Number of Spreads:2

Bleach Stats:
    Total Number of Panels: 79
    Average Number of Panels per Page: 4.6 (I counted 17 pages instead of 18. Strange.)
    Number of Panels Without Backgrounds: 63
    Number of Spreads:0

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    to be honest there's something wrong with that scene but it's not what you say. The problem is it didn't effect him and he wasn't using susanoo. We saw first hand kisame get a lariat from killer bee when he was half transformed into eight tails and it blew his chest open, now were talking about all the tail beasts hitting him with no shield, his body should have splattered to pieces when the first one hit him, and he surrvives all those attacks unscratched!! it doesn't make any sense based of what Kishi himself has shown us

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-39730-1...apter-471.html

and that was with him having absorbed most of the charka
    he has Hashirama's gene now,the man who tamed all beast like puppies..power of mokuton+ultimate recovery...so Madara's body can tank almost anything is no big deal...

what's weird is him activating Susanoo without any eye....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    he has Hashirama's gene now,the man who tamed all beast like puppies..power of mokuton+ultimate recovery...so Madara's body can tank almost anything is no big deal...

what's weird is him activating Susanoo without any eye....
    how does wood power make you strong enough to survive blasts that destroy fucking landscapes, explain that to me. wood isn't even that dense you can cut through it easy enough with a power saw let alone landscape altering attacks

and we met a guy who was littearly made of steel and he had a tie with the beast

and honestly how does wood powers make you recover from stuff

If kishi was writing spiderman, part of his spider ability's would be creating ice, shooting laser beams out of his nose, and spontaneously creating fluffy bunnies that upon touch would spontaneously explode

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Oh boy i cant wait to see how renji gets jobbed this time

how does wood power make you strong enough to survive blasts that destroy fucking landscapes, explain that to me. wood isn't even that dense you can cut through it easy enough with a power saw let alone landscape altering attacks

and we met a guy who was littearly made of steel and he had a tie with the beast

and honestly how does wood powers make you recover from stuff

If kishi was writing spiderman, part of his spider ability's would be creating ice, shooting laser beams out of his nose, and spontaneously creating fluffy bunnies that upon touch would spontaneously explode
    how can rubber destroy concrete and steel doors explain to me.....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

how can rubber destroy concrete and steel doors explain to me.....
    that's not rubber that's supper human strength. if luffy was just weak he wouldn't destroy anything. Fail.

what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Excellent Rose *clap*clap*clap**clap*clap*clap**clap*clap*clap**c lap*clap*clap**clap*clap*clap* you silly twat!!

that's not rubber that's supper human strength. if luffy was just weak he wouldn't destroy anything. Fail.
    fine,i won't go to that argument...
    but first read about strength and elasticity of woods and it's strength compared to steel..then come back and talk about how fragile it is....

but first read about strength and elasticity of woods and it's strength compared to steel..then come back and talk about how fragile it is....
    I commend you for defending this series so vehemently in an environment where your opinion is the minority.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Loved the way Mask De Masculine has been manhandling all of his opponents. I initially had him pegged as fodder, but now I find myself wishing the other Sternritters would get on his level.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Oh Bleach...sometimes you're great at putting a smile on my face.

"Hay! The secret to my power is fan power! What? You killed my fan?"
    "Hay! The my power has to do with music. WHAT? You smushed your ear drums? WHAT?"

Oh god...this is just so goofy. Apparently being cool involves revealing the secret/aspects behind your super powers.
    To be fair, Shuuhei did mention it first that they had to take out the little guy first.

Fuck you Rose, you killed James

Seriously, fucking fuck you. You just KNOW if he was a little girl Mask would at least have absorbed her or something, like Starrk and Lillynette, but its OK to brutally murder the cute little man.
    I know he's affiliated with spirit Nazis, but their organization is so shittily defined that it alone isn't enough to make it OK - and Mask and James at the very least appeared as entertaining people with affection fo each other. As opposed to the shinigami, with their goldfish-breadth of emotional range.

I guess its to show that the shinigami are willing to become "villains" in order to win. So deep.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

to be honest there's something wrong with that scene but it's not what you say. The problem is it didn't effect him and he wasn't using susanoo. We saw first hand kisame get a lariat from killer bee when he was half transformed into eight tails and it blew his chest open, now were talking about all the tail beasts hitting him with no shield, his body should have splattered to pieces when the first one hit him, and he surrvives all those attacks unscratched!! it doesn't make any sense based of what Kishi himself has shown us

and that was with him having absorbed most of the charka

EDIT: Bleach is out

EDIT 2: That's why you don't fucking explain how your attacks work

I took it as that attacked destroyed Susanoo. Kinda looks like you see pieces of it in one of the panels. Somehow all it did was perfectly slice off one of his arms. Maybe im just seeing it wrong.

you've got to be kidding me..... just give up

this series is a brutal cluster fuck of what it used to be, and don't do that your just a hater thing, I was literately where you are when the war was starting defending every little thing about it against everyone else on this thread

then the art got crappier, then the only side characters he focused on were ones we had no emotional attachment to nor cared about, the fights sucked, Garra's back story, one of the best things in the series gets retcon, then Naruto comes and saves everyone, and almost all the zombies are beaten off screen, Madara comes back to life and is one of the worst characters in manga history, the five kage act like they'll do something.... and get off screened, the whole idea of the next generation being better then the last gets shot in the face, the nine tails becomes a cute puppy dog that loves Naruto and was just misunderstood in like 2 chapters, sasuke and itachi's fight with kabuto, kabuto's horrible horrible back story that was devoid of any emotion even the part where he killed his own mother, Itachi's ultimate stupid technique that has nothing to do with eyeballs, Orochimaru's sudden revival that made no sense, sasuke profoundly changing after he heard the exact same thing he heard from danzo except this time it was from Itachi, the hokage getting revived, how does the first hokage's story have any effect on sasuke let alone make him want to become hokage, karin falling back in love with sasuke and him being non nonchalant about having stabbed her, sasuke's redemption (the heart!), the constant pee jokes, the forced humor, obito's sad story, the reason for Obito wanting to do the moon eye plan, the bijuu becoming big puppy dogs, the ten tails design, the fight with Obito and Madara that lasted like 50 chapters that I could rave on about for another 5 pages but Daz has ripped it apart plenty, Obito himself getting talk no jutsued

and plenty else... I was a fan of this series, I freaking loved this series and was here everyday defending it with Juju (who I don't even think you know) but finally I just came to the realization it sucks and it's not what I used to love and it's boring and I honestly can't understand people still liking it (even though plenty of my close friends do)

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Fuck you Rose, you killed James

Seriously, fucking fuck you. You just KNOW if he was a little girl Mask would at least have absorbed her or something, like Starrk and Lillynette, but its OK to brutally murder the cute little man.
    I know he's affiliated with spirit Nazis, but their organization is so shittily defined that it alone isn't enough to make it OK - and Mask and James at the very least appeared as entertaining people with affection fo each other. As opposed to the shinigami, with their goldfish-breadth of emotional range.

I guess its to show that the shinigami are willing to become "villains" in order to win. So deep.
    That bothered me to when I first saw it. Especially, how brutal it was.

I just brushed it off as, "Well, he's affiliated with the Quinzis, so I guess he's a bad guy and deserves it." But, come to think of it, yeah, how sure even are they of James's relationship with them? Maybe he was just some random guy that the Quinzis abducted and forced him to cheer for Masculine or else they were gonna kill his family or something.

And now you all have that as your new head canon.

RIP you poor, helpless humanoid Winnie the Poo- lookalike.

Last edited by valiantt; December 11th, 2013 at 12:34 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information