Closed Thread
Page 173 of 502 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Still not as active as a Pokemon thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Don't forget the amazing complexity of the Hougyoku, or a sphere within a cube!!
    Hey don't make fun of the hougyoku,you just don't understand the complex metaphorical references the cube-sphere represents.

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Hey don't make fun of the hougyoku,you just don't understand the complex metaphorical references the cube-sphere represents.
    The sphere in the cube is super complex. It represents a retcon of a previous idea in Bleach that was later retconned by the fullbring arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Haha remember how this awesome scene is totally invalidated!?

#stillbitter
    I'm with you, man. The Bach = Zangetsu thing stands to be the most infuriating twist of this arc.

for me, yes, it's worse than the Fullbringers showing up again or Ichigo being part Quincy. That's seriously saying something.

Don't forget Ichigos glorious Zanpakutou epiphany:

"I get it now! I will just use my swords, and not talk to them! Such is the true way of the shinigami!"

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    I'm with you, man. The Bach = Zangetsu thing stands to be the most infuriating twist of this arc.

for me, yes, it's worse than the Fullbringers showing up again or Ichigo being part Quincy. That's seriously saying something.
    That's one hell of a thing to say because.....you know City on the Edge of Forever ? Specifically the original draft featuring a character named Beckwith ?

Tsukishima deserves to get the same treatment he was gonna get.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I once made a game of counting how many actual objects were drawn in a Bleach chapter, apart from characters and non-interactive backgrounds.

The results were as depressing as you might think. Not only is the amount of objects incredibly sparse, but they're all incredibly basic; tables, drawers, etc. Bleach feels like it takes place on the set of Lars von Triers Dogville; its a totally empty void of a world.

The current arc is a good example. Does anyone remember that this is supposed to be an all out war? This is supposed to be an intense clash between soul society and the entire Vandenreich but...the place seems borderline deserted. Battles occur when people walk casually around the white rubble, and have random encounters. Theres no backdrop of shinigami and vandenreich soldiers clashing, theres JUST one on ones.
    I know I'm constantly repeating myself over and over, but what Oda did with Marineford at least deserves to be given massive amounts of credit for how many fodder marines & pirates with distinct designs filled the pannels of that arc, giving it a feeling of a goddamned WAR, which is what that was (well, it was actually a battle, but fuck semantics).

When I see people giving arcs like the current one or the very dreaded Fake Karakura arc the "war" epithet I die a little inside.

A brief thing I did touching on my discussion of why I think Bleach should tank in the ratings and whatnot, also tying into the recent discussion on Kubo's vanity.

http://theappliedlogic.blogspot.cz/2...n-ratings.html

Posted mostly cause it was on my mind and I wanted to clarify what I wanted to say.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    A brief thing I did touching on my discussion of why I think Bleach should tank in the ratings and whatnot, also tying into the recent discussion on Kubo's vanity.

http://theappliedlogic.blogspot.cz/2...n-ratings.html

Posted mostly cause it was on my mind and I wanted to clarify what I wanted to say.
    I liked it, but it was too short. There is a lot more to Kubo's arrogance than just that, and it seems "coolness" is what he seeks.
    Remember the Women thread in the OP manga section? One of the theories is that Oda wants all of the women to be beautiful, which is why they all have the same face. Kubo thinks similarly, only he wants everybody to be badass, or cool. Instead of making characters actual people, he makes them robots that pose and say cool lines. The Engrish titles, the appearance from behind, the bored looks, are all what Kubo sees as "cool" but they're hollow without an actual story.

So a new Naruto chapter.... I think I get it now. Their eyes are kinda like USB drives, u can plug it in and pull it out. Just remember to "safely remove device" first.

Every 5 chapters Madara gets a new eye. Then when he runs out of sockets, Zetsu is going to show up with Danzou's arm and then Kishi can make this fight last another 3 years easily.

In this chapter of Naruto...Madara gets kicked around like a ping pong ball and then smushed by a bunch of giant pokemon. Wow, what a productive chapter.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

The best they can do his headbutt? Is that all Akatsuki had to deal with to capture them all? Avoid the butts and tails /GG

Tailed Beasts used Tail Whip

Its not very effective...

Madara used Mean Eye

I really don't get whT they didn't use their Bijuu bombs... Did they forget how to make one or something? Where the hell is everybody else?
    Plot progression is really slow.
    Ocean Guide
    "The ocean sees the beginning of the world,
    and the ocean knows the end of the world.
    Thus, it calls us towards the way we must take.
    Thus, it leads us towards a proper world."

Well....that was a whole lot of nothing.

And of course Madara survives everything because he's Madara.

K, I have a question.

You know in every fight in Naruto, it's always:

1. The good guys start off with super strong moves that are sure to win!
    2. The bad get gets blown away, seeming to be hurt
    3. The good guys are like "w00t! more punches!"
    4. The bad guy was actually totally unaffected
    5. The bad guy starts his counter attack with scary moves
    6. The good guys are scared and get hurt
    etc.

Yeah, you know that sequence? Is that Kishi being uninspired and repetitive, or is that a shounen thing? It gets so damn boring.
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
    The best they can do his headbutt? Is that all Akatsuki had to deal with to capture them all? Avoid the butts and tails /GG
    to be honest there's something wrong with that scene but it's not what you say. The problem is it didn't effect him and he wasn't using susanoo. We saw first hand kisame get a lariat from killer bee when he was half transformed into eight tails and it blew his chest open, now were talking about all the tail beasts hitting him with no shield, his body should have splattered to pieces when the first one hit him, and he surrvives all those attacks unscratched!! it doesn't make any sense based of what Kishi himself has shown us

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-39730-1...apter-471.html

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-39730-1...apter-471.html

and that was with him having absorbed most of the charka

EDIT: Bleach is out

EDIT 2: That's why you don't fucking explain how your attacks work
    Last edited by choperman; December 10th, 2013 at 10:44 PM.

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Way to show off the tailed beasts' "strength" and "threat" Kishi.... yeah...
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

I thought you need to have 2 mangekyo sharigan eyes to use susanoo but madara had no eyes, I know there's no point asking Kishi to keep to the rules he created but i still cringe a little everytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Wow, it took me less than 5 minutes to read BOTH Narutard and Blergh this time.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Closed Thread

Thread Information