Closed Thread
Page 171 of 502 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Chapter start

Obito uses revive on Madara
    Sasuke uses Ember
    *madara absorbs it due to Hax Technique!*
    Madara uses Scary Face
    Hashirama is paralysed!
    Madara uses Extremespeed
    It's a critical hit!
    Madara uses Giga Drain
    Hashirama fainted!
    Sasuke uses Flail
    Hidden:

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Still not as active as a Pokemon thread

Honestly, I'm not even sure if I read the manga or watched the anime of Bleach first. I think I might have watched the anime first, but I was pretty into shonen manga and aware of Bleach at that time and had planned on picking it up at some point.

Naruto I know I read the manga first.

At any rate, I stopped buying at volume 30 of Bleach and volume 50 of Naruto.

I watched the anime first and I think Bleach was my first anime crush since everyone was freaking out over Naruto at the time and I didn't want to be a follower heh.

Robby was correct, the anime was very well done, and the music was one of the reasons why I loved it.

Wait, correction: Music as in the opening and closing songs.

NOT this:

Hidden:

I was also under the impression at that point that Naruto was rather stupid (ORANGE NINJA WHO MAKES SEXY CLONES, SO DUMB), and I stand by the Chuunin Exam not making any sense and half of the Konoha 11 being lame, but I was eventually coaxed into following the series and realized it was good. That was around Pain vs. Jiraiya, which I really loved, and I also really liked Akatsuki over Orochimaru, so I thought Part 2 was better up until the series really gave up the ghost after Pain Invasion and became a boring wankfest named Uchihas Are Everything.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Still waiting for your answer to Pain's question, Naruto. I don't think "Jiraiya shot me with his trust juice so I'll definitely find the answer" is cutting it anymore

im rewatching original naruto now because im bored and i remember years back i thought it was annoying because naruto would just shout NINJA! NINJA! NINJA! in the dubbed, but he doesnt do that in subbed. also all the chunin exam takers have strange personalities compared to now. temari has sand in her vagina. kaching!

I think that's an issue with both series--they both keep dropping a trillion new characters all at once (Chuunin Exam/Soul Society, Akatsuki/Espadas, Five Kages/Vandenreich). The creativity that went into those bursts of character IS admirable, but it ultimately left the series rudderless, like an ice floe that got hit by a giant boulder periodically. What are the main characters' goals? What focus can they be given as characters when there's a trillion other characters that have their own things going on, and then sort of have to be bent to look up to the hero since he'd be lost in the shuffle otherwise?

well op has a shit ton of characters too but the difference is that oda hasnt given up on life. like everything is fine to me with narubleach up until the current arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    well op has a shit ton of characters too but the difference is that oda hasnt given up on life. like everything is fine to me with narubleach up until the current arcs.
    The difference is that OP side-characters are isolated to their islands, so they have a reason to never appear after the arc is over. There are only 3-4 places in Bleach, and they have no real reason not to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    The difference is that OP side-characters are isolated to their islands, so they have a reason to never appear after the arc is over. There are only 3-4 places in Bleach, and they have no real reason not to appear.
    Yes. Also, the side characters in Bleach/Naruto should actually have active roles in the plot. Naruto's classmates? Should be powering up alongside him. Maybe not the same rate but still. Gotei 13 captains? These guys run the place! Ichigo's friends? They start off semi important and then drop off the face of the earth! Even Uryu's still not doing anything in his capacity as successor to the Third Reich.

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    I watched the anime first and I think Bleach was my first anime crush since everyone was freaking out over Naruto at the time and I didn't want to be a follower heh.

Robby was correct, the anime was very well done, and the music was one of the reasons why I loved it.

NOT this:
    Heresy, Number One is number one!

Edit:

See, Meta knows the score.
    Last edited by Panda Bear; December 6th, 2013 at 08:44 AM.

NOT this:

Aw, come on. Ichigo's mug in the thumbnail aside, is "Number One" really that bad? I actually like it a lot....

Mask de Masculine, sternritter...S. Okay then.

Honestly, terrible though the Quinzis may be, Luchadore Quinzi and James are almost enough to entirely switch my sympathy to the Vandenreich.
    Because not only only do they have unique designs, the have honest to god endearing, entertaining personalities. Fuck off Vizard Renji, I'm ten times more invested in Luchadore quinzi than you, you collosal bore.

BTW, was I the only one confusing Mohawk shinigami Renji for Mohawk Quinzi Renji?

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    BTW, was I the only one confusing Mohawk shinigami Renji for Mohawk Quinzi Renji?
    ..............I don't know what's real anymore.

Yeah, Luchadore Quinzi is actually entertaining and I actually like him.

Number 1 is total ass kicking music.

Yes, if you listen to the lyrics independantly its awkward... but in-scene behind dialogue and animation its pretty badass.

Best is when Ichigo goes Bankai and is about to kick ass, the music starts up, and Aizen stops it cold when he blocks the attack. Well played anime, well played.

I really wish Bleach had held up. I'd love to be able to rewatch Soul Society arc knowing a payoff was coming at the end instead of... what followed. Ah well.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

NOT this:

Have to agree with this so much, the first Bleach opening just has so much style and is really catchy and the now added nostalgia makes it still something special for me. It's such a shame... such a shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Bear View Post
    Heresy, Number One is number one!

Edit:

See, Meta knows the score.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Aw, come on. Ichigo's mug in the thumbnail aside, is "Number One" really that bad? I actually like it a lot....
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Number 1 is total ass kicking music.

Yes, if you listen to the lyrics independantly its awkward... but in-scene behind dialogue and animation its pretty badass.

Best is when Ichigo goes Bankai and is about to kick ass, the music starts up, and ...

OOH WOOOAHHHHHH YEAAAHYEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....... IIIIF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME ACTIONNN, GOOOOOTTA BE THE CENTRE OF! ATT! TRAC! TION!

It ruined the mood of the fight for me every time. It's just such an awkward and misplaced line from the song that they pasted in every time shit's about to go down :P
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    No matter how bad Bleach gets, Naruto just takes it to the next level…

Kishi basically pulled the biggest ass pull this chapter. Having Madara absorb Amaterasu flames without the rinneganjkdjwj… Do whatever you want Kishi, just end your shitty masterpiece. I can't believe how much money this shit makes.
    But... but... Kishimoto constantly raises the tension. Without restraint even!

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

OOH WOOOAHHHHHH YEAAAHYEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....... IIIIF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME ACTIONNN, GOOOOOTTA BE THE CENTRE OF! ATT! TRAC! TION!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...3/09/oh-no.gif

It ruined the mood of the fight for me every time. It's just such an awkward and misplaced line from the song that they pasted in every time shit's about to go down :P
    Bah I say!
    Number one was freakin' HYPE!

You simply can't appreciate its majesty :D

Closed Thread

Thread Information