Closed Thread
Page 168 of 502 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

Quote Originally Posted by rereboy View Post
    Androids with red eyes which are perfect weapons? Various sci-fi stuff did it first.
    Well, most people thought it was from Hunter X Hunter.

Bleach: I dunno.....I actually kinda...liked this chapter. That doesn't mean it was perfect, there were things that bugged me.....screw it, let's go over it.

Luchadore and his little sidekick (seriously, wtf is with James) walk away after beating Hisagi, Yumichika, and Ikkaku. ....eh what? All three of them, off-panel? ...feh. Anyways, Kensei and Rose appear, the former being all snarky and pissy because Hisagi lost. See, I personally think Kensei is okay on his own, but is really amusing with Mashiro. ...not Mr. Ichigo clone.

But seeing his Bankai was kind of a nice surprise, considering the last time we saw it, his fight with Wonderweiss got sidelined. Little hard to follow, but hey, I always appreciate fist-on-fist battles in this series, considering almost everyone uses swords. Not the best, but I'll take it over Sasakibe's and Unohana's anyday.

Luchadore powers up and fights back.....seemingly beating both Kensei and Rose. ...what, is Kensei going to use a secret technique a la Komamura to turn the tide?

....but if you decide to put Mashiro in this Kubo.....I won't complain....

Naruto: Now this fight will continue even longer! yay!!!1

But seriously, Madara is now beefed up.....yeah, the little face on his bicep is both completely horrifying and completely stupid. I love how Sasuke is trying to be the big bad hero in attacking him, but he was literally standing around for this war. But hey, at least he's not subjecting to angst and going rogue again.

And Obito just can't die in peace. Goddamn black Zetsu possesses him.

The final spread of Madara ready to catch all the Bijuu is giving me Pokemon vibes.....I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Have you guys heard of Kishimoto's earlier works?
    Apparently the red eyes was something he did first.
    His 1995 manga, Karakuri had characters which red eyes, although since they weren't coloured, it's hard to notice, but they say so, http://www.mangahere.com/manga/karak...00/c000/3.html
    I tell ya that is definitely not the first use of characters with red eyes, DEFINITELY, but beside that:

that chapter you linked is glorious. Way better art style than what he currently whips out. The main character seems to wear Uchiha stuff, as well as others in the chapter, but the main aspect: there's a character called "Colon-chan". How awesome is that?!
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Bleach was really enjoyable. I don't know if I laughed for the right reasons, but the chapter was able to keep my attention for the whole 5 minutes.

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

And here I thought that we finnaly would be free of obito, but hey look kishimoto found a way to still have him fighting, yay. :( At least I hope Zetsu uses a wide variety of jutsus. But it's kishimoto, who clearly is tired of naruto therefore drawing crappy and have everybody do the same boring moves.

Well, most people thought it was from Hunter X Hunter.
    i was about to say what you said....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Bleach was really enjoyable. I don't know if I laughed for the right reasons, but the chapter was able to keep my attention for the whole 5 minutes.
    It took you 5 minutes to read that chapter?
    What were you doing? Studying the art or something?

I haven't looked at either of these series in over a year, but i've heard that there's apparently a wrestler guy who gets stronger with cheers,
    turning the villain-hero fight cliché on its head. I must admit, i'm curious.

In light of this, i have a question.
    I stopped reading Bleach not long after Yamamoto's right hand man was assassinated by those white cloaks.
    Have i missed anything particularly entertaining or worth the time of reading since that point? Did Bleach get any better? Any worse? Stayed the same?

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    I haven't looked at either of these series in over a year, but i've heard that there's apparently a wrestler guy who gets stronger with cheers,
    turning the villain-hero fight cliché on its head. I must admit, i'm curious.

In light of this, i have a question.
    I stopped reading Bleach not long after Yamamoto's right hand man was assassinated by those white cloaks.
    Have i missed anything particularly entertaining or worth the time of reading since that point? Did Bleach get any better? Any worse? Stayed the same?
    Stayed the same uninteresting blob. You missed hilarious attack-from-behind antics and power-reversal speeches, a werewolf-Komamura turned-man-turned-fox again, fire fingering skills, Mayuri dressed up in a giant no-shadow-shiny-condom suit, and stuff like that.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    a werewolf-Komamura turned-man-turned-fox again
    You are oversimplifying things, this was deep and meaningful storytelling from the master!
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    You are oversimplifying things, this was deep and meaningful storytelling from the master!
    I forgot. Sorry for doubting His Holiness Kubo the Chosen One :( how could I forget MOUSTACHE LIFEFORCE ARMOR

His 1995 manga, Karakuri had characters which red eyes, although since they weren't coloured, it's hard to notice, but they say so, http://www.mangahere.com/manga/karak...00/c000/3.html
    Okay, Kishimoto, we need to talk. How the fuck do you go from this manga, with great expressions and stylistic art style, to the shit that is Naruto? In the beginning Naruto too had some great facial expressions and style, but HOW can a person DECLINE in art with years of drawing? It's like he became a machine and only wants to get money - I know how much work it takes to draw as much as he does, believe me, but how can a guy actually get worse from it?! Guys, just click the link and see for yourself a few pages - it's clearly early Kishimoto style, but the expressions are so nice and so, well, fluent that it's just hard to look at Naruto.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    I forgot. Sorry for doubting His Holiness Kubo the Chosen One :( how could I forget MOUSTACHE LIFEFORCE ARMOR
    Who has to die to be immortal to be... Sorry, I just can't continue. The depth of the master's storytelling is just too much for me to comprehend.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Okay, Kishimoto, we need to talk. How the fuck do you go from this manga, with great expressions and stylistic art style, to the shit that is Naruto? In the beginning Naruto too had some great facial expressions and style, but HOW can a person DECLINE in art with years of drawing? It's like he became a machine and only wants to get money - I know how much work it takes to draw as much as he does, believe me, but how can a guy actually get worse from it?! .
    I don't believe you. Because, I don't think you know how much it takes to draw as much as he does if you had to ask this. It is pretty simple: burning out, losing passion for your work, and discovering short cuts in your art (and Kubo found this out MUCH earlier in Bleach than Kishi did with Naruto and Togashi discovered this even before Kubo did). Heck, you don't even need to compare Karakuri, just compare early Naruto with the recent chapters and you'll see an obvious difference.

Instead of elaborately detailed characters and outfits, start making some bland looking ones like Sai and some other goofs.
    Instead of diverse locations with colorful flora and landscapes (especially trees), just start drawing a bunch of wastelands and get good at drawing boring, fat rocks (because why bother drawing exploding trees or buildings which require meticulous details when you can just have boulders...and more boulders).
    Instead of smaller panels that detail the movement, action, and narrative. Start drawing huge coloring book panels consisting mostly of reaction shots, faces, and poses.
    Instead of drawing expressive people, just have them wear the same expression because they're super powerful and all super powerful characters are stoic boring people.
    Instead of carefully planning out comprehensible panels, just draw whatever comes to mind to produce some really confusing panels BUT at least you're done with this week's chapter.
    Instead of developing a coherent plot, just make up random crap on the spot to waste more time so you can extend your comic to earn them big bucks for each week.

And thus...this is the secret of a burnt out, uninispired Shonen author without a clear passion for his work that writes on a crushing...weekly basis. Taking short cuts: Because it is no longer fun to draw crap that you ought to draw because it makes you bank. Imagine drawing crap that you probably don't care about on a weekly basis. It's obvious you're not going to put much effort into it and you probably fine tuned some cheap tricks that helps keep your lousy serie artificially long.

Oh no not Professor Quirrel

If Obito can resurrect people, why didn't he bring Rin back to life? I'm sure this was brought up already, but seriously. What.

Quote Originally Posted by Shigan View Post

If Obito can resurrect people, why didn't he bring Rin back to life? I'm sure this was brought up already, but seriously. What.
    Supposedly if he resurrects people, it is in exchange for his own life which kinda defeats the purpose of his stupid wishy washy "I WANT TO LIVE WITH RIN" fantasy. So might as well create a delusional world instead (I think someone explained this a while ago).

But HAY he resurrected Madara and he's STILL somehow kicking so...um yeah what?

Quote Originally Posted by Shigan View Post

Because then he wouldn't be around to enjoy her. Sexwise.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    It took you 5 minutes to read that chapter?
    What were you doing? Studying the art or something?
    I have a really hard time to understand just what's going on in Bleach & Naruto most of the time.

For example, it took me at least a full minute to realise what happened here:

Spoiler:

And I'm still not entirely sure.

Or that the completely forgotten subordinate of the Bitchkage sliced Obito/Madara in half:

Spoiler:

I guess some have an eye for art (I surely don't).

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    I have a really hard time to understand just what's going on in Bleach & Naruto most of the time.
    Oh no, I was referring to you reading this Bleach chapter in 5 minutes which...is way too freaking long. That thing should only take 3 minutes to breeze through...NARUTO on the other hand...

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Oh no, I was referring to you reading this Bleach chapter in 5 minutes which...is way too freaking long. That thing should only take 3 minutes to breeze through...NARUTO on the other hand...
    Woah, I just reread the chapter and you're right!

I reached the terrible Mangapanda meme in 2 minutes and 52 seconds.

Spoiler:

Seems you got some mad sense of time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information