Closed Thread
Page 166 of 502 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

I love how you answered you're own question, and then told yourself that you already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    how come we dont get spoilers for naruto quickly like we do one piece? (because its better i know)
    We would, except the raw providers on this forum know that by destroying the original sources they can prevent the spread of blatantly bad manga in the western world. So really they're doing us all a favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    you spoiled like the entire rest of the series there

seriously is there anything other than fights left in these two series to keep people reading

I mean One Piece has so many things to keep you reading besides who fights who stuff, I want to know what the will of D is, I want to know what happened in the void century, I want to know what the One Piece is, What the Ancient Kingdom was planning that the WG formed and shut them down, and what the WG did or stopped that will bring about a new war once the One Piece is found, Doflamingo's back story, was crocodile originally a girl, what's going to eventually break the Navy into two separate groups (since it's been shown that they seem to have two different ideology's, real justice and absolute justice)

and plenty of other shit

and what do we have on Naruto.... who will become hokage.... who will Naruto end up with

and bleach basically breaks down to who's gonna fight who, and what does his Bankai do
    Bleach and Naruto are at their end while one piece isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    That's weird... One Piece scans came out before Naruto and Bleach scans...Are they on break?
    No it's because mangapanda used a Chinese scanlation to release One Piece.

madaras a beast in nnew chapter. and black zetsu possesed obito looks cool.

Welp...I'm bored with Madara already. I thought he would have a goofy smile and act like big hyperactive goof but NOPE...got to go with the closed eye, boring stoic look and act all "high and mighty". Gee it's like all the fun is sucked out of enemy bosses once the spotlight hits them...it happened to Tobito and now it happened to Madara. Sigh, how dull.

I love how, by Madara's own admission, he has the Senju powers purely by chance. And for Christ sake, is the Obito still continuing? Oh no, wait, now he's being controlled by Black Zetsu. Goddammit.

Also, why was Sasuke's eye bleeding? I thought him getting his brother's eyes was supposed to fix that?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/657/3

H
    ello there, your usual amount of crap. Also, I can't take Madara seriously with that head on his chest. It's making a face like "No, please, Madara-senpai..."

Madara is sooo boring. Just end this crap already.

kakashi and minato are sooo useless lol

Wow. Kensei was exceptionally douche-y in this chapter. And I have no idea what he was talking about as far as his bankai's power.

That being said, I actually do kinda like Mask de Macculine (though, way to announce the secret of your power/weakness, dumbass)

first thing i saw was the fanart and i went nope. cant stand it

Quote Originally Posted by abyssal_snarf View Post
    first thing i saw was the fanart and i went nope. cant stand it
    Who puts in more effort? Kubo or these guys?

lol at least kubos doesnt have droopy eyes altho they have the same faces :D

When that Quincy's stomp was blocked, I thought Renji and Rukia would be important. Silly me.

After the Naruto chapter I see the fanart of Aang doing the Rasengan, and now I can only wish for a glorious anticlimax where Aang swoops in and energybends Madara's chakra away. Then again, I suppose Aang would then insist on keeping Madara alive, which would later result in this shit starting up again.

Neh and Bleh IV : Please stand up, Hashirama-boob superstaaaaaaaaaaar !

Nah and Bleh IV: Go read Doraemon instead.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/560/6

I could not tell for the life of me what's in the top panel. It's his foot, I imagine based on the next panel (and yeah, three panels on the whole page, one of them closeup of a foot and one of them close up of someone's face centered on the eyes, this is pretty much a perfect example of everything wrong with Bleach's pacing besides of whole page spreads with nothing on them)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/560/10

okay this is the first title page in a long while where the title isn't just an excuse to fill up two whole pages with black ink with maybe two, three panels inbetween, and it's also a little less pretentious then Noriaki-kun's usual fare.

Well, okay I guess the ending reveal wasn't all that bad and I do kinda like this guy's power, of course it depends on whether Kubo can keep him to just fisticuffs and not just materialize a big ass sword or somthing out of his ass mid fight

Closed Thread

Thread Information