Closed Thread
Page 165 of 502 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 265 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

Quote Originally Posted by rereboy View Post
    And then Minato would be alive without his right arm... And then he would bleed to death from the wound. Actually that would be pretty funny.
    "Obito you dimwit!"

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by rereboy View Post
    And then Minato would be alive without his right arm... And then he would bleed to death from the wound. Actually that would be pretty funny.
    RT is full revival...doesn't matter what damage you had previously(or those who were revived by Pain would have been at death's door,instead of cheering for Naruto)
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    RT is full revival...doesn't matter what damage you had previously(or those who were revived by Pain would have been at death's door,instead of cheering for Naruto)
    But those weren't already in a zombified body. Who knows how that works?

Auem's probably right, actually. If everyone were revived and brought back to life to their bodies in the last rinne tensei, they'd probably just end up dying again unless the reason was for exhaustion or the human path stealing their souls because the mortal wounds would still be there.

Also plot convenience.

Wait I just realised....couldn't Obito just have used rinne tensei on Rin?

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    No the world is too cruel for her to come back into it and he loves her too much for that something about illusionary perfect worlds

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Hers is a special type of DNA that doesn't work for Edo Tensei, and her soul is too pure to be picked up by the Rinne Tensei either.

It seems like the Rinne Tensei is a life sacrificing technique. If he used it to bring Rin back, then he would die and wouldn't be able to be with her then either. His whole motive for the moon eye plan was so that he could be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    It seems like the Rinne Tensei is a life sacrificing technique. If he used it to bring Rin back, then he would die and wouldn't be able to be with her then either. His whole motive for the moon eye plan was so that he could be with her.
    that is the logical explanation...but it was not explicitly stated whether the user die whatever be the circumstances(Konan's words were inconclusive)..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Didn't Rinne Tensei have a time limit, as in people had not died very recently could not be brought back? Wasn't that why pain couldn't bring back jiraiya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    Mihawk can see everything within a great distance with his hawk eyes, but can he see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    Hers is a special type of DNA that doesn't work for Edo Tensei, and her soul is too pure to be picked up by the Rinne Tensei either.
    Yeah I'll go with this one.

Spoiler:

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post

There's a reason he was called Pennywise...

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post

good one.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Any Naruto/Bleach spoilers??
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

That's weird... One Piece scans came out before Naruto and Bleach scans...Are they on break?

Quote Originally Posted by BroBro View Post
    Any Naruto/Bleach spoilers??
    Well I can spoil Bleach for you:
    Spoiler:
    There will be some random uninteresting fight. It might even take a few chapters to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    That's weird... One Piece scans came out before Naruto and Bleach scans...Are they on break?
    Who cares ?

Quote Originally Posted by Condoriano View Post
    Well I can spoil Bleach for you:
    Spoiler:
    There will be some random uninteresting fight. It might even take a few chapters to end.
    you spoiled like the entire rest of the series there

seriously is there anything other than fights left in these two series to keep people reading

I mean One Piece has so many things to keep you reading besides who fights who stuff, I want to know what the will of D is, I want to know what happened in the void century, I want to know what the One Piece is, What the Ancient Kingdom was planning that the WG formed and shut them down, and what the WG did or stopped that will bring about a new war once the One Piece is found, Doflamingo's back story, was crocodile originally a girl, what's going to eventually break the Navy into two separate groups (since it's been shown that they seem to have two different ideology's, real justice and absolute justice)

and plenty of other shit

and what do we have on Naruto.... who will become hokage.... who will Naruto end up with

and bleach basically breaks down to who's gonna fight who, and what does his Bankai do

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

how come we dont get spoilers for naruto quickly like we do one piece? (because its better i know)

Closed Thread

Thread Information