Closed Thread
Page 164 of 502 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/656/8

what on earth am i even looking at
    http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga...thumbnail=true
    And there's the raw counterpart.
    What the hell happened here?

For those who can't see the hotlinked image by Somewhere

http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga...&size=original

and usually Mangastream can at least produce a HQ scan if also shitty translation, so this is their take on it

http://readms.com/r/naruto/656/2163/10

W
    ell... at least they tried. Seems more like the art this chapter was even worse than usual, if that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    I tried to register in BA to just voice my opinion about all of that horrible shit but.. did any of you try to register in that before?
    http://arlongpark.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by arlongparkwiki
    Thread 9 included a raid on Narutofans.com, which led to the premature shutdown.
    Did this really happen? How did it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    For those who can't see the hotlinked image by Somewhere

http://mangahead.com/index.php/Manga...&size=original

and usually Mangastream can at least produce a HQ scan if also shitty translation, so this is their take on it

http://readms.com/r/naruto/656/2163/10

W
    ell... at least they tried. Seems more like the art this chapter was even worse than usual, if that was possible.
    as i already said,it is deliberate...see post no. 3227
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    as i already said,it is deliberate...see post no. 3227
    ...you do know that you can draw things darkly without making all the lines look like they're from a sketchbook right.

yeah...the bijuu panel is a mess....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

yeah...the bijuu panel is a mess....
    Are you feeling alright? You don't seem too well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    The best place is their thread of "The Power of the Heart"!

First post of that thread:
    Spoiler:
    The Power of the Heart

According to Kaien Shiba in Chapter 268, the “Heart” is born between two people when they interact in a significant manner. When someone dies, their “heart” remains with their companions, even after their soul bodies turn to dust. Ultimately, there is only one kind of fight: the fight to protect the heart.

It is what Ulquiorra discovered right at the end as he reached for Orihime in Chapter 354. What lie between them? That was his heart. It’s what all Arrancar seek - to find their hearts. It’s why Orihime wishes she could be like the Rain.

I have not completely gone through the entire BleachVerse for examples of this - but here are a few of interest that I was able to gather:

Chapter 4: Rukia states, that Hollows seek out souls to ease the pain and suffering and to fill their empty hearts.
    Chapter 5: Hollow Sora talks to Orihime about seeing himself disappear from her heart.
    Chapter 6: When Orihime prayed for her brother, her “heart” was all his. After Sora regains a part of his heart, his mask breaks and he becomes more human.

Volume 03 - Orihime’s Poem:“If I were the rain, could I connect with someone’s heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
    Translation From BA/ChiraChira

"If I were rain that joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch, could I join two hearts as well?"
    Alternate Translation from the Wikia

Chapter 20: Rukia comments, as she and Ichigo go to investigate Grand Fisher, that she has no method to step into the depths of Ichigo’s heart without it getting dirty.

Chapter 22: Grand Fisher tells Ichigo, that when the heart is shaken, the blade grows dull.

Volume 07 - Byakura’s Poem about Tears and the Heart:“We should not shed tears for that will serve as a defeat of our bodies to our hearts.
    It is then nothing more than proof for it to be said that our hearts are things beyond our ability to control."
    Translation from BA/ChiraChira

"We should not shed tears.
    That is a surrender of the body to the heart.
    It is only proof that we are beings that do not know what to do with our hearts.
    "
    Alternate Translation from the Wikia

Chapter 70: Yoruichi reminds Orihime that the heart and soul are connected and that what’s important is to know what the heart thinks.

Chapter 268: Kaien’s tale of the Heart

Volume 40 - Ulquiorra's PoemI envy because of the heart.
    I glutton because of the heart.

I covet because of the heart.
    I am prideful because of the heart.
    I sloth because of the heart.
    I rage because of the heart.
    Because of the heart, I lust for everything about you.

Translation from BA/cezaria

Volume 41: "Heart"
    Chapter 354: Ulquiorra realizes what Orihime means by “heart.”

Volume 54: Rukia’s Poem"If it can be said that it is the heart that is unchanging, then that is strength."
    Translation from BA/Pikeish

In the more recent Chapter 555, Ichibei says Ichigo’s growth is not just in the vessel of his body; he has also grown in “kokoro” - mind/spirit/heart...

The “Heart” is what also exists between friends such as Uryū & Ichigo. And in Chapter 545, it struck me that the "stare-down" training between Rukia & Renji at Ichibei's Palace might also be a way to teach them to read each other's hearts similar to the manner in which Ichigo can read the hearts of his opponents.

These are just a few examples, but I'm sure there must be many more. Some of these are undoubtedly meant to be nothing more than symbolism and poetry. But some may actually speak of an underlying philosophy that Kubo-sensei seems to be weaving throughout the Manga.

It is possible that the Power of the Heart may transcend the “reikon”; it may transcend the “kompaku”; it may transcend the Soul. Is this the ultimate power in Bleach?
    What do you think?
    I think they're confusing Bleach for Kingdom Hearts, with this mass heart symbolism nonsense.

If Bleach truly had "heart", the pages and panels wouldn't feel so lifeless. Neither would the characters!

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    I think they're confusing Bleach for Kingdom Hearts, with this mass heart symbolism nonsense.

If Bleach truly had "heart", the pages and panels wouldn't feel so lifeless. Neither would the characters!
    No you just don't understand the glorious seinen manga that is Bleach and how "deep" the "poetry" is even though even those side quips they call "poetry" are contradictory to what's said by other characters. Bleach is just so serious that anyone who reads silly, frivolous nonsense that has things like "character development" and "common sense" would just be unable to comprehend Kubo's true meaning and his deep soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    No you just don't understand the glorious seinen manga that is Bleach and how "deep" the "poetry" is even though even those side quips they call "poetry" are contradictory to what's said by other characters. Bleach is just so serious that anyone who reads silly, frivolous nonsense that has things like "character development" and "common sense" would just be unable to comprehend Kubo's true meaning and his deep soul.
    Tuh! I knew my plebian mind was too feeble to understand such realities...now if you excuse me, I'll be making a shrine dedicated to Kubo-sensei.

Tuh! I knew my plebian mind was too feeble to understand such realities...now if you excuse me, I'll be making a shrine dedicated to Kubo-sensei.
    I don't know how long you've had that avatar (feels like forever) but it still amuses me to no end

and that was great guys thanks, any other "deep" interpretations of Bleach?

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

An announcement has been made on the Japanese television show "Sakiyomi Jan BANG," that "Naruto" is in its final phase of Masashi Kishimoto's storyline. It was announced back in July 2012 that the story was approaching its climax.

Below is the statement given by Kishismoto during the show:

"The battle of Naruto and his comrades is in its final phase, in the truest sense of the term. About the Ten Tails, about Madara, and then, about Sasuke... I will continue to raise the tension without restraint, in every way I can! Please follow this story of a boy named Naruto a little while longer, I will greatly appreciate it."
    Source: Saiyan Island, Kishismoto's statement
    Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topici...kIl5y8TxF0g.99

Quote Originally Posted by Night_slayer View Post
    An announcement has been made on the Japanese television show "Sakiyomi Jan BANG," that "Naruto" is in its final phase of Masashi Kishimoto's storyline. It was announced back in July 2012 that the story was approaching its climax.

Below is the statement given by Kishismoto during the show:

"The battle of Naruto and his comrades is in its final phase, in the truest sense of the term. About the Ten Tails, about Madara, and then, about Sasuke... I will continue to raise the tension without restraint, in every way I can! Please follow this story of a boy named Naruto a little while longer, I will greatly appreciate it."
    Source: Saiyan Island, Kishismoto's statement
    Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topici...kIl5y8TxF0g.99
    Yeah I think this was posted a few pages back.

And really, it's not the first time I think Kishimoto's made that statement

Maybe kh plot after xehanort saga will be connected to bleach somehow

How long is "a little while longer" for a mangaka?

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knceng View Post
    How long is "a little while longer" for a mangaka?
    Probably years, especially when it comes to kubo or kishimoto. And since naruto is making a lot of money I'm sure kishimoto is gonna want to stretch it out as long as he still can. The editors at jump are probably also want him to continue the series, just like they wanted it with dragonball and any other succesfull series.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    I don't know how long you've had that avatar (feels like forever) but it still amuses me to no end
    Haha, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
    Maybe kh plot after xehanort saga will be connected to bleach somehow
    KH and Bleach have more in common than one might think. But crossing them (and by proxy, their fandoms) would be a nightmare! lol

i hope Obito will rinne tensei Minato with his dying breath...can't see him going out without doing one good thing at least..

Him leaving the manga may be a good thing itself.

i hope Obito will rinne tensei Minato with his dying breath...can't see him going out without doing one good thing at least..
    And then Minato would be alive without his right arm... And then he would bleed to death from the wound. Actually that would be pretty funny.

Closed Thread

Thread Information