Closed Thread
Page 163 of 502 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Only Noriaki-kun can have a character transit from praising their own army to submitting their own army to capital punishment without a single scene in between.
    My god Bach is such an incredibly boring character. There is absolutely no life or energy in these scenes, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
    Madara said it himself
    he is prime example of why it is not....one of the earliest things he did was to summon meteor and blew up his own body with it....
    think what he meant is limitless supply of it...you can regenerate again and again....

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Well it also helps that my Japanese friend has also frequently commented that Naruto (and Bleach of course) both don't make any sense even in the original Japanese, lmao.
    i don't get the same vibe from my Japanese friends....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    he is prime example of why it is not....one of the earliest things he did was to summon meteor and blew up his own body with it....
    think what he meant is limitless supply of it...you can regenerate again and again....
    How is "limitless" different from "infinite?" The guy not only summoned a giant meteor, in the very same fight, he also created five shadow clones, had each of them use susanoo (which just one exhausted Sasuke and Itachi), and had enough chakra to go toe to toe with another infinite chakra zombie later.

Pretty sure he also notes that 2channel's reaction is also "wtf" about Naruto, too.

Edit: For that matter, what the hell does having an infinite supply of chakra have to do with the body not blowing up anyway? The bodies can still get damaged and have enough chakra to pull off all their crazy tricks. Scour the "better scripts" and you still won't find an answer to that.
    Last edited by Purple Hermit; November 28th, 2013 at 01:15 AM.

Birds of a feather, flock together?

Edit: I decided to do a page by page review of Bleach, looking at every single panel an examining it. Holy shit. No exaggeration, when put together, every single panel is objectionable.
    Last edited by Ordinary; November 28th, 2013 at 03:44 AM.

Bad taste isn't exclusive to the west, my friend.

Seems like nobody has posted it yet, so here goes - the real Naruto continues.

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/28/2165/1

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Seems like nobody has posted it yet, so here goes - the real Naruto continues.

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/28/2165/1
    Someone actually did a couple of pages ago already. But thanks again ;) The thread can't have enough of this.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

After going through a panel by panel examination of Bleach(stopped at 4 pages), I can understand exactly where TheCrystalShip is coming from when he/she says that he/she doesn't understand Bleach. There is no establishing shot, so we have no idea where anybody is, relative to each other, and everything is to damn zoomed in.
    Here's what happens without an establishing shot:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/559/4
    Ther is movement, and Nabao is behind shunsui.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/559/5
    Explosion, and Nanao is still behind shunsui. We have no idea where they moved, or if they even moved at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Bad taste isn't exclusive to the west, my friend.
    it works both way regarding this matter....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Hunter Pirate Poet Friend of Luffy and Gon's Avatar

I'm sick of getting sick of Naruto and Bleach. I might come back and finish them when this is all done in like 2016 lol, but until then I am done with manga scans.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

If I'd only read Naruto and Bleach I'd be stressed as well.
    Thankfully there are many, many, MANY better manga out there.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Hey can anyone give me a few examples of the ridculous posters from Bleach assylum talking about the intense symbolism, I'm trying to show my friend how ridculous some Bleach fans are

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Hey can anyone give me a few examples of the ridculous posters from Bleach assylum talking about the intense symbolism, I'm trying to show my friend how ridculous some Bleach fans are
    The best place is their thread of "The Power of the Heart"!

First post of that thread:
    Spoiler:
    The Power of the Heart

According to Kaien Shiba in Chapter 268, the “Heart” is born between two people when they interact in a significant manner. When someone dies, their “heart” remains with their companions, even after their soul bodies turn to dust. Ultimately, there is only one kind of fight: the fight to protect the heart.

It is what Ulquiorra discovered right at the end as he reached for Orihime in Chapter 354. What lie between them? That was his heart. It’s what all Arrancar seek - to find their hearts. It’s why Orihime wishes she could be like the Rain.

I have not completely gone through the entire BleachVerse for examples of this - but here are a few of interest that I was able to gather:

Chapter 4: Rukia states, that Hollows seek out souls to ease the pain and suffering and to fill their empty hearts.
    Chapter 5: Hollow Sora talks to Orihime about seeing himself disappear from her heart.
    Chapter 6: When Orihime prayed for her brother, her “heart” was all his. After Sora regains a part of his heart, his mask breaks and he becomes more human.

Volume 03 - Orihime’s Poem:“If I were the rain, could I connect with someone’s heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
    Translation From BA/ChiraChira

"If I were rain that joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch, could I join two hearts as well?"
    Alternate Translation from the Wikia

Chapter 20: Rukia comments, as she and Ichigo go to investigate Grand Fisher, that she has no method to step into the depths of Ichigo’s heart without it getting dirty.

Chapter 22: Grand Fisher tells Ichigo, that when the heart is shaken, the blade grows dull.

Volume 07 - Byakura’s Poem about Tears and the Heart:“We should not shed tears for that will serve as a defeat of our bodies to our hearts.
    It is then nothing more than proof for it to be said that our hearts are things beyond our ability to control."
    Translation from BA/ChiraChira

"We should not shed tears.
    That is a surrender of the body to the heart.
    It is only proof that we are beings that do not know what to do with our hearts.
    "

Chapter 70: Yoruichi reminds Orihime that the heart and soul are connected and that what’s important is to know what the heart thinks.

Chapter 268: Kaien’s tale of the Heart

Volume 40 - Ulquiorra's PoemI envy because of the heart.
    I glutton because of the heart.

I covet because of the heart.
    I am prideful because of the heart.
    I sloth because of the heart.
    I rage because of the heart.
    Because of the heart, I lust for everything about you.

Translation from BA/cezaria

Volume 41: "Heart"
    Chapter 354: Ulquiorra realizes what Orihime means by “heart.”

Volume 54: Rukia’s Poem"If it can be said that it is the heart that is unchanging, then that is strength."
    Translation from BA/Pikeish

In the more recent Chapter 555, Ichibei says Ichigo’s growth is not just in the vessel of his body; he has also grown in “kokoro” - mind/spirit/heart...

The “Heart” is what also exists between friends such as Uryū & Ichigo. And in Chapter 545, it struck me that the "stare-down" training between Rukia & Renji at Ichibei's Palace might also be a way to teach them to read each other's hearts similar to the manner in which Ichigo can read the hearts of his opponents.

These are just a few examples, but I'm sure there must be many more. Some of these are undoubtedly meant to be nothing more than symbolism and poetry. But some may actually speak of an underlying philosophy that Kubo-sensei seems to be weaving throughout the Manga.

It is possible that the Power of the Heart may transcend the “reikon”; it may transcend the “kompaku”; it may transcend the Soul. Is this the ultimate power in Bleach?

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    The best place is their thread of "The Power of the Heart"!

First post of that thread:
    Spoiler:
    The Power of the Heart

According to Kaien Shiba in Chapter 268, the “Heart” is born between two people when they interact in a significant manner. When someone dies, their “heart” remains with their companions, even after their soul bodies turn to dust. Ultimately, there is only one kind of fight: the fight to protect the heart.

It is what Ulquiorra discovered right at the end as he reached for Orihime in Chapter 354. What lie between them? That was his heart. It’s what all Arrancar seek - to find their hearts. It’s why Orihime wishes she could be like the Rain.

I have not completely gone through the entire BleachVerse for examples of this - but here are a few of interest that I was able to gather:

Chapter 4: Rukia states, that Hollows seek out souls to ease the pain and suffering and to fill their empty hearts.
    Chapter 5: Hollow Sora talks to Orihime about seeing himself disappear from her heart.
    Chapter 6: When Orihime prayed for her brother, her “heart” was all his. After Sora regains a part of his heart, his mask breaks and he becomes more human.

Volume 03 - Orihime’s Poem:“If I were the rain, could I connect with someone’s heart, as the rain can unite the eternally separated earth and sky?
    Translation From BA/ChiraChira

"If I were rain that joins sky and earth that otherwise never touch, could I join two hearts as well?"

Chapter 20: Rukia comments, as she and Ichigo go to investigate Grand Fisher, that she has no method to step into the depths of Ichigo’s heart without it getting dirty.

Chapter 22: Grand Fisher tells Ichigo, that when the heart is shaken, the blade grows dull.

Volume 07 - Byakura’s Poem about Tears and the Heart:“We should not shed tears for that will serve as a defeat of our bodies to our hearts.
    It is then nothing more than proof for it to be said that our hearts are things beyond our ability to control."
    Translation from BA/ChiraChira

"We should not shed tears.
    That is a surrender of the body to the heart.
    It is only proof that we are beings that do not know what to do with our hearts.
    "

Chapter 70: Yoruichi reminds Orihime that the heart and soul are connected and that what’s important is to know what the heart thinks.

Chapter 268: Kaien’s tale of the Heart

Volume 40 - Ulquiorra's PoemI envy because of the heart.
    I glutton because of the heart.

I covet because of the heart.
    I am prideful because of the heart.
    I sloth because of the heart.
    I rage because of the heart.
    Because of the heart, I lust for everything about you.

Translation from BA/cezaria

Volume 41: "Heart"
    Chapter 354: Ulquiorra realizes what Orihime means by “heart.”

Volume 54: Rukia’s Poem"If it can be said that it is the heart that is unchanging, then that is strength."
    Translation from BA/Pikeish

In the more recent Chapter 555, Ichibei says Ichigo’s growth is not just in the vessel of his body; he has also grown in “kokoro” - mind/spirit/heart...

The “Heart” is what also exists between friends such as Uryū & Ichigo. And in Chapter 545, it struck me that the "stare-down" training between Rukia & Renji at Ichibei's Palace might also be a way to teach them to read each other's hearts similar to the manner in which Ichigo can read the hearts of his opponents.

These are just a few examples, but I'm sure there must be many more. Some of these are undoubtedly meant to be nothing more than symbolism and poetry. But some may actually speak of an underlying philosophy that Kubo-sensei seems to be weaving throughout the Manga.

It is possible that the Power of the Heart may transcend the “reikon”; it may transcend the “kompaku”; it may transcend the Soul. Is this the ultimate power in Bleach?

What do you think?
    My reaction to what I just read.

I tried to register in BA to just voice my opinion about all of that horrible shit but.. did any of you try to register in that before? do you see what kind of "Random question" the forum ask you when you try to make an account?

Whoever adminning that shit is no less crazy that Kubo himself. what the fuck.
    Last edited by NER; November 29th, 2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: I swear, these people are too fucked up its just unreal.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    I tried to register in BA to just voice my opinion about all of that horrible shit but.. did any of you try to register in that before? do you see what kind of "Random question" the forum ask you when you try to make an account?

Whoever adminning that shit is no less crazy that Kubo himself. what the fuck.
    16 chars of What is BA?

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    16 chars of What is BA?
    Bleach Asylum, the forum for Bleach fanatics. Consequently, the name "Bleach Asylum" is very much apt because anyone who posts seriously there is either deranged or on the verge of insanity.

Obito for worst villain of all time, everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Bleach Asylum, the forum for Bleach fanatics. Consequently, the name "Bleach Asylum" is very much apt because anyone who posts seriously there is either deranged or on the verge of insanity.
    So the equivalent of AP for One Piece and NF for Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    So the equivalent of AP for One Piece and NF for Naruto?
    In the way that it's the main forum for its reader base in the west, yes. But BA is truly in a league of its own when it comes to... interpreting their work of choice.

Closed Thread

Thread Information