Closed Thread
Page 162 of 502 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,240 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

Are you guys really going to be happy when Naruto and Bleach ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Yes. ................................

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Hmm, I guess it'll be bittersweet for me.

On the one hand, I'll miss riffing on them and seeing what insane and asinine twists Kishi and Kubo come up with. And, good or bad, reading them has been a part of my life over the last few years.

But on the other hand, I'll greatly enjoy seeing these overrated series slowly dissipate from manga/anime community once they've ended.

meh just move onto the next piece of shit that walks by. Before Naruto and Bleach, it was all about ripping on Inu Yasha and...I'm not sure what was before that. But I'm sure another piece of shit will come along.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I wish that the Vizards had become Ichigo's main allies instead of the Soul Society people.

I have a soft spot for the Vizards not gonna lie. Shinji should have defeated Aizen instead of Urahara just sayin'. Also Tatsuki and Keigo were cool.

It'll be a weird sort of nostalgia for me. They used to be kind of good, and then it was just fun to riff on them and laugh at the ineivitable nonsense the series' spew out. But regardless of how good/bad they are, they have both been in my life for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    meh just move onto the next piece of shit that walks by. Before Naruto and Bleach, it was all about ripping on Inu Yasha and...I'm not sure what was before that. But I'm sure another piece of shit will come along.
    There's still Fairy Tail and all the wondrous fanservice it has to offer.

3DS: 1993-7490-6080 NNID: Mickamott PSN: Mickamott

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/656/8

what on earth am i even looking at
    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Someone spilled mayo on the scanner ?
    and for THOSE WHO MISSED IT...

it was intentional..it was happening when moon was hidden by cloud....as the cloud moves out,we see clear pictures...in this page...notice how darkness is receding in bottom right panel..

Spoiler:
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    it was intentional..it was happening when moon was hidden by cloud....as the cloud moves out,we see clear pictures...in this page...notice how darkness is receding in bottom right panel..

So...it looked like shit on purpose...

I kinda gave Kishi the benefit of the doubt that the scanner fucked it up, but Kishi made it look like shit on purpose..um so yeah, I guess I can make fun of Kishi's art for this chapter too. Wow...what shitty art this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Oh, you mean like how Kakashi didn't have time to think when this happened?

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-14-18/n...chapter-9.html

Oh wait, he did. And that was, like, three years ago, right?
    can that even be a example...?
    he was alert for any hidden danger..from unknown entity....and here he has his long time friend showing remorse finally...and a guy suddenly take control of his body...and you expect Kakashi to stab him instantaneously..?!!..being stupefied is far more logical reaction..

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    so wait... now it's better not to have an immortal body with infinite charka???
    immortal doesn't mean invincible...i can't even believe people are complaining about this..!..that guy was about to be sealed and rinne-tensei 'saved' him...

it was never said edo tensei has infinite chakra...at any point of time they have finite amount of chakra....or else their body won't blow up/disintegrated....they have technically infinite supply of chakra,that's why they can regenerated again and again..but maximum amount of chakra they can utilize with their body has limit(depending on how well the edo is made..four hokages are near perfect to original as Tobirama stated).Madara being alive can perhaps utilise more chakra at a go than what his edo body allowing him...

but the most important point is mugen tsukoyami is his only goal..he never shown any interest to live forever for the sake of it....

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    So...it looked like shit on purpose...

I kinda gave Kishi the benefit of the doubt that the scanner fucked it up, but Kishi made it look like shit on purpose..um so yeah, I guess I can make fun of Kishi's art for this chapter too. Wow...what shitty art this is.
    don't you read MS scan too..?.. scanners won't fuck up for both scanlators...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

For Blearuto...I just read whatever shows up first. And it looked soooo freaking smeared and smudgy and shitty looking I simply assumed it was either Panda abusing the smears or something. But nope I guess it was Kishi just being...a shitty artist here. *shrug*

so you like to bitch about dialogue and art even without reading at least one alternative...?

so you like to bitch about dialogue and art even without reading at least one alternative...?
    Well...I assume you JUST showed me the mangastream version (heck I'm not going out of my way to find it) to which I still say it looks like shit.

And I generally don't rip on dialogue because I pretty much already figured out that the translations are shit on panda. Though that doesn't stop me from ripping on the shitty nonsensical story (i.e. Madara's being MORTAL thus...conveniently vulnerable! Hurrah)

Shipmate

Only Noriaki-kun can have a character transit from praising their own army to submitting their own army to capital punishment without a single scene in between.

What do you guys think are the worst fights in Bleach? For me it's either Aizen vs Ichigo or Kenpachi and Byakuja vs Yammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    What do you guys think are the worst fights in Bleach? For me it's either Aizen vs Ichigo or Kenpachi and Byakuja vs Yammy.
    Yammy, king of the pointless

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

So rukia and renji have arrived. I guess its time to commence the jobbing
    - Lurking around Arlong Park between dumps -
    ------

Well it also helps that my Japanese friend has also frequently commented that Naruto (and Bleach of course) both don't make any sense even in the original Japanese, lmao.

auem you are literally Blinkin from Robin Hood Men in Tights

this is you:

he was alert for any hidden danger..from unknown entity....and here he has his long time friend showing remorse finally...and a guy suddenly take control of his body...and you expect Kakashi to stab him instantaneously..?!!..being stupefied is far more logical reaction..
    It wasn't just Kakashi; the 4th Hokage was there too. So you're telling me that, between the two of them, (keep in mind one is a Hokage, literally one of the strongest ninja who ever lived, and the other supposedly possesses "1000 techniques"), they were both too stupefied and/or couldn't think of any technique to use, because Obito was their friend/disciple (who, of course, had just tried to effectively destroy the world) and it was too sudden.

I mean, they didn't necessarily have to stab/kill him. Wasn't there anything in their arsenal that could have prevented it, like, I don't know, some kind of freezing or paralysis jutsu that would've stopped Madara? I'm even saying they necessarily had to succeed, they just had to try! But you expect me to believe that these two elite ninjas, trained to expect the unexpected and act at a moment's notice, and who are still currently in the middle of a climactic battle with the most powerful and evil person who's ever lived and is still at large, could only stand there like a couple of goobers?!

Well, if you wanna swallow that shit, be my guest buddy.

immortal doesn't mean invincible...i can't even believe people are complaining about this..!..that guy was about to be sealed and rinne-tensei 'saved' him...

it was never said edo tensei has infinite chakra...at any point of time they have finite amount of chakra....or else their body won't blow up/disintegrated....they have technically infinite supply of chakra,that's why they can regenerated again and again..but maximum amount of chakra they can utilize with their body has limit(depending on how well the edo is made..four hokages are near perfect to original as Tobirama stated).Madara being alive can perhaps utilise more chakra at a go than what his edo body allowing him...

but the most important point is mugen tsukoyami is his only goal..he never shown any interest to live forever for the sake of it....

Madara said it himself

Closed Thread

Thread Information