Closed Thread
Page 158 of 502 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    Madara is probably the only one who won't be pummeled with Talk no Jutsu. I want this to go on only for this fact and hopefully good fighting scenes that will get a lot of attention in the anime because it's not Toei doing the animation haphazardly.
    Yep, because Studio pierrot is so much better!

The way of getting a zampakutou was strange at the beginning, but he even explained the concept of asauchi(shown on chapter 110) very well, and explained how zakaki got a zampakutou before joining SS.

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v13/c110/14.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v59/c523/6.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v59/c523/8.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v59/c529/4.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v59/c529/5.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mafagaafo View Post
    At least we know the power of Haschwalth, B. it seems the balancer or balance, he changes the scale of his power compared to the enemy.

Haters keep hating but it doesn't change the fact kubo did a good job connecting all the shit.
    Like he did a good job handling Komamura's origin ? The concept of soul balance ? The Vandenerich's motivations and goals ? Their battle strategy ? The way he made Chad and Orihime involved ? The captains' training to overcome their lack of bankai ?

Or utilising his cast effectively instead of making Ichigo a patchwork of every single race in this whole universe ?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Hell Rukia and Renji have already shown up in SS.

Chad and Orihime have been stuck in Hueco Mundo since during the first invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    EMOTE.
    FUCKING.

EMOTE.

Hey

Hey Kubo

People have these things called "expressions" and "feelings"

They look like this:

Some people claim there may even be emotions beyond those!
    Is not a claim! It really exist a lot more!

There exist a lot of schemes about emotions/expressions/feelings(some are really complex and big), but the primary expressions, the ones that in any place in the word are exactly the same and that babies start to do soon after they are born are around 6 - Happiness( :) ), Sadness ( :( ), Surprise( :O ), Fear, Disgust and Anger.
    Different than majority of people think, a lot of emotion are shown by different expressions(facials or other types of movements) in different places. That is one of the reasons why is difficult to make international deals and why sometimes things go really awry in communication by what it seems no good reason.

P.S: Other reason why communication with a foreign person/people is hard is because of different values.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-puncher View Post
    I'm also hoping there's at least 3 more important character deaths before Naruto ends. I need to see some wanton destruction from Madara.
    Whats the point of the death anymore? everyone will be brought back to life later on.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    Whats the point of the death anymore? everyone will be brought back to life later on.
    This exact reason made the latter half of DBZ feel alot less involving.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Like he did a good job handling Komamura's origin ? The concept of soul balance ? The Vandenerich's motivations and goals ? Their battle strategy ?

Or utilising his cast effectively instead of making Ichigo a patchwork of every single race in this whole universe ?
    The motivation, so far starts from the fact both quincy and shinigami contider themselves as the right people to deal with hollows, but only shinigamis can purify a hollow soul, quincies destroy it and it causes an unbalance in the world, to offset the lack of hollows destroyed by vander, mayuri had to kill 20k souls in rukongai to offset the hollows destroyed.

The decision of destroying quincy and the fact that quincies are proud ones and don't give a shit about the balance, for them, they are right in killing hollows and they want to seize this position killing shinis.

As I said, so far, the shit still is going on, and more things can be shown about the past of yhwach and yamamoto.

The hell was with that artwork, the panels of the naruto chapter were a even bigger mess than usual and Shukaku is also a tsundere lol.
    And madara is alive now, lets see if that means he will be the one to do the mass ressurection or if still his Obito.
    And if Kishi tries makes Obito a great hero in the eyes of the people minutes before he was trying to kill them, I'm gonna rage, HARD.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

GOOD GOD NO Not this again. I fucking dismantled that shitfest MONTHS ago. Must I repost my post from that debacle? Must I really?

According to this RETCON, Ichigos inner Quincy lectured Ichigo on how Kenpachi was mistreating his zampakutou. Does that make sense? No!

During his bankai training Ichigo uses a dummy that specifically manifests his Zampakutou spirit- And Bach pops up!!

Those are just the first things that come to mind. But there is literally a chapter that completely debunks the whole thing.

Also, claiming the Hollow-zangetsu fusion thingy is an example of Schlaverei is absurdly pathetic. Just, no.

The motivation, so far starts from the fact both quincy and shinigami contider themselvs as the right people to deal with hollows, but only shinigamis can purify a hollow soul, quincies destroy it and it causes an unbalance in the world, to compensate the lack of hollows destroyed by vander, mayuri has to kill 20k soul in rukongai to counter balance the hollows destroyed.

The decision of destroying quincy and the fact that quincies are proud ones and don't give a shit about the balance for them, they are right to kill hollows and they want to seize this position killing shinis.

As I said, so far, the shit still i going on, and more things can be shown about the past of yhwach and yamamoto.
    Except they stated that the inbalance if because of a lack of souls coming into Soul Society as a result of the Quincies killing Hollows.

So how does decreasing the number of souls in SS even further help with that ?

Also I added a couple of things to the original post in the meantime.

Madara is a true genius. I'm going to give up unlimited chakra and immortality to become a mortal.

The motivation, so far starts from the fact both quincy and shinigami contider themselves as the right people to deal with hollows, but only shinigamis can purify a hollow soul, quincies destroy it and it causes an unbalance in the world, to offset the lack of hollows destroyed by vander, mayuri had to kill 20k souls in rukongai to offset the hollows destroyed.

The decision of destroying quincy and the fact that quincies are proud ones and don't give a shit about the balance, for them, they are right in killing hollows and they want to seize this position killing shinis.

As I said, so far, the shit still is going on, and more things can be shown about the past of yhwach and yamamoto.
    There is a really problem there! How do you offset deaths with deaths? I never really understood that! So Bach killed a lot of Hollows so their soul were destroyed making a soul deficit, right? Than How killing Pure souls make it better? Instead of worse?

You're forgetting that the reason Quincies kill Hollows is because of Hollow antibodies and not because they don't give a shit about the balance.

THAT MADE ZERO SENSE AND IN FACT ONLY MADE MATTERS WORSE FOR SS.
    Mayuri doing that accomplished the EXACT OPPOSITE of what Kubos intent was!

What a train wreck Bleach is... We STILL have no logical reasoning behind the main villain's motivation - WHY does he kill valuable comrades? You can treat someone as an "item" all you want, if you're an asshole, but when your numbers are low - it's just stupid to throw anyone away. And don't even get me started on battle experience and how probably no one asked these two guys who did they fight and what technique did they use, because lol, why use a brain?

But no, the ONE thing that drives me absolutely crazy about fucking Bleach is the lack of expressions. Expressions in this series are NON EXISTENT! Kubo's characters have a range of emotions closing at around FIVE:
    1. "Sad" face, eyes looking a little more to the ground, mouth a little open, not fucking ending what they want to say. Example, of course, is Orihime and her "Ichigo, I..."
    2. "I'm an idiot and I think this is how a smug person looks like" face. THIS. This is classic Bleach - this is EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTER. This is where the face lacks any expression and where the character tries to say something "cool", but it just comes out boring. This is the classic face of "Did you really think I wouldn't have a backup plan?" I fucking hate this face, I fucking want this face to die, I want someone to talk back and say "What are you? Stupid? Of, fucking, course I didn't know! I'm not your mom, how the fuck do you function? It's a fucking fight, move your ass instead of spitting bullshit!"
    3. The "oh, I'm so angry" face. It was a classic Komamura, or whatever the fox guy was named, face. He was always angry or sad, jesus, give this guy a cookie or something. This is the standard angry face, Kubo has no idea how to mix feelings, so his characters, when angered, just look absolutrly fucking berserk!

"FUNNY" MOMENT FACES, Kubo uses only the three aboce 99% of the time. But on these special occasions, when the planets align, the sun turns red and Kubo tries to give a shit, he puts a "funny" moment. And uses two NEW expressions:
    4. "Hello, I'm Kubo and I don't know how to draw a laughing character" face. We've seen more of this back when Orihime was just a silly big boobed girl that messed up a lot. Recently we see these with other girl characters, but it always looks the same, so just check Orihime and you'll pretty much know how it looks in the whole series.
    5. "What the fuck happened and why am I in a shitty manga" face. This face is usually shown by the person who is the "normal" one in the "funny" moment. Ichigo is a good example. Usually the character loses a lot of his features and we see just his big comical eyes and he looks like he's thinking about sticking a sword in his heart.

That's pretty much it. Maybe I forgot one, but this is just SO Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    EMOTE.
    FUCKING.

EMOTE.

Hey

Hey Kubo

People have these things called "expressions" and "feelings"

They look like this:

Some people claim there may even be emotions beyond those!
    People claim Kubo is a good artist, because he focuses on drawing emotions.

Well, maybe for the expressions of "Dull Apathy" and "Insanely distraught", he has perfected those because he draws NOTHING ELSE

Christ, this chapter blows. To think Kubo could out-shit his Winter War.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    Madara is probably the only one who won't be pummeled with Talk no Jutsu.
    Nah, even Madara will finally lose due to the almighty Talk no Jutsu.

It might even be something as follows:

- resurrected Madara kills Obito with some kind of You-Served-Your-Purpose-Speech
    - Naruto and Sasuke do some battle while everyone else plays some shogi
    - shocking reveal: Madara suddenly also has the Rinnegan
    - Naruto and Sasuke do some more battle while everyone else drinks some tea
    - Naruto finally starts his Talk no Jutsu, but it doesn't seem to work
    - Madara uses his Rinnegan to not only instantly become the Juubi's Jinchuriki, but also instantly start the Infinite Tsukiyomi stuff
    - Naruto and Sasuke do again some more battle while everyone else just fell asleep
    - Naruto again tries Talk no Jutsu and it finally succeeds
    - everyone else wakes up and we get another great motivation speech
    - tug o' war - round 2
    - Madara realises all his errors and revives everybody - including Obito

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post

Also, claiming the Hollow-zangetsu fusion thingy is an example of Schlaverei is absurdly pathetic. Just, no.
    Who romanised that btw ? Cause it's written with a K and not with Sch/Š.

And yeah, I didn't even recall those specific instances but it goes to show you Kubo doesn't plan for shit. His one way to somehow get Ichigo involved with another one of the races in his universe is to make him somehow part of that race.

Imagine, for example, if Tolkien would do the same thing with Frodo.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    Madara is a true genius. I'm going to give up unlimited chakra and immortality to become a mortal.
    I'm sure there is a dirty joke explaining why Madara needs a body.

GOOD GOD NO Not this again. I fucking dismantled that shitfest MONTHS ago. Must I repost my post from that debacle? Must I really?

According to this RETCON, Ichigos inner Quincy lectured Ichigo on how Kenpachi was mistreating his zampakutou. Does that make sense? No!

During his bankai training Ichigo uses a dummy that specifically manifests his Zampakutou spirit- And Bach pops up!!

Those are just the first things that come to mind. But there is literally a chapter that completely debunks the whole thing.

In the beginning, the hollow was still connected with ishin soul, the link created by urahara was a hindrance for the hollow to be the dominant one while yhwach was free and he became the dominant one until the beginning of HM arc, that's why he was able to control the mot part of the hollow power and stood out in the entire SS arc. until the end of soul society, the hollow was weakened by the soul link with ishin, and ywhach used this situation to control him and became the dominant one, only after SS, the hollow overcame the link and started to be the dominant one little by little and he controled yhwach, as well as the link was destroyed and ishin could be free from that human shell. But now hollow and ywhach are on the same level.

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v25/c218/19.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v60/c536/17.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v60/c536/18.html

Getsuga tenshou is his zampakutou ability, shirozaki taught him, the 1st time he used it he was possessed by shiro and he copied him:

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v19/c166/6.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v19/c166/7.html

http://mangafox.me/manga/bleach/v25/c219/17.html
    Last edited by Mafagaafo; November 27th, 2013 at 03:18 AM.

Christ, this chapter blows. To think Kubo could out-shit his Winter War.
    When that started (and once again, it was called a "Winter" war was when it didn't happen in winter, and this second invasion comes like two days max after the first and not the 10 or so it was supposed to be....why the fuck do villains in Bleach find it necessary to set time tables they do not mean to keep to in the slightest ? Though wasn't it Yamamoto and co's sort of wild assumption that it would happen in winter that it got it's name from ?) there was some tension. We had some unknowns we wanted to see what they could do.

But is anyone really waiting for any one of these Quincies to do anything ? Does anyone feel strength and indimidation radiating from someone like Bambietta or Bazz fucking B ? I mean that guy looks like a generic street punk henchman, not a top tier in your motherfucking magical archer army.

Closed Thread

Thread Information