Closed Thread
Page 150 of 502 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Little Photoshop of Horrors

This chapter is deep. Very, very deep.... It comes from deep within Kubo's ass

I thought Ichigo was the one who pulled the random ass power-ups that are never used again.

That shit's contagious.

Komamura becomes an UNSTOPPABLE BEAST SEEKING ONLY RAGEFUL REVENGE

Aka a comatose fox.

"the bombs are being pushed back into me!"

And Rukia and Renji left before Ichigo? wtf.

What the fucking hell Kubo.

I wonder how long each chapter would be if there wasn't a page requirement. Honestly, there's a lot of wasted space (but that's a Kubo thing)

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Komamura becomes an UNSTOPPABLE BEAST SEEKING ONLY RAGEFUL REVENGE

Aka a comatose fox.

"the bombs are being pushed back into me!"

What the fucking hell Kubo.
    The reason they couldn't send off Ichigo in that pillar because they sent of Renji and Rukia first I bet.

Which makes no sense but whatever. Also this chapter was just generally dumb.

So what does Komamura say?
    I called it wrong, so long ago. I guess this needs to be changed.

Hunter Pirate Poet Friend of Luffy and Gon's Avatar

I have only had 3 hours sleep but there's something off with this chapter. Let me get this right. Komamura can transform into a massively powerful bishounen yes? And under this condition he can smash the fuck out of anything? So he untransformed because he didn't want revenge, but the human form is meant to be the beast? If so why the fuck did he think about not being vengeful but forgot about Genryusai? And on top of that he detransforms just when his assistant captain comes along and tells him they are going to smash those in the castle anyway. What then was the point in komamura detransforming? And shouldn't he be dead because he turned back to fox form whilst losing his heart?

Apparently Kubo is unable to discriminate the difference between a fox and a wolf.

And then... plot twist! The trasformation has a time limit! And he cleverly used it against some random enemy!

Tactic at his finest.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    So what does Komamura say?
    He's saying ''WHY KUBO WHY''

So many varying sized pictures of Komamura.

So little story progression.

It looks even worse standing alone without Naruto to draw attention away from it.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Wow and here I thought kubo couldn't outdo himself with the colorspreads, boy was I wrong. That colorspread had so much detail, it was amazing.

Interesting colorspread....

Alright chapter I guess, although I was expecting Komamura turn back into "venegeful angry wolfman" again....not a quadpedal fox! How does that even factor in to what Komamura really is? Werewolf man that has a bipedal furry form....but turns into an "actual" animal afterward! There was an actual time limit? I thought it was his choice.

Also really sucks that he uses this uber form, actually wins a fight for once.....and now he's virtually powerless. Awesome. Why is this a running theme in Bleach?

Cliffhanger is...how! How are Rukia and Renji ahead of Ichigo? Didn't they still have training to do? Either the Royal Guard was like "oh shit, we forgot about the secret shortcut, oh well, Ichigo can manage" or they said "you know what, it's more dramatic if Ichigo takes his time, let's make him think there's only one long way back" Or am I confusing something?

Dang it, Kubo.

I think time will tell that what caused the Quincy their defeat here wasn't just their massive stupidity, but also their strange addiction to murdering each other. Is Bambietta really going to be murdered by her friends? Is that really what her few scenes before this were leading to?

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    I think time will tell that what caused the Quincy their defeat here wasn't just their massive stupidity, but also their strange addiction to murdering each other. Is Bambietta really going to be murdered by her friends? Is that really what her few scenes before this were leading to?
    My thing is Kubo trying to make us....pity Bambietta because the implication in this scene? Man, why are of these Quincies all sadistic jerks?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Mickamott View Post
    I just took a couple hours to catch up on Bleach, so that I could join this lively disussion.

Such a waste of time.
    Er the thread or Bleach itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-puncher View Post
    Regarding Aizen's battle with the Gotei 13 and Vizards while they're protecting Ichigo from seeing the former's Shikai, does anyone know at what point Aizen switched places with Momo? Because I have no idea when he would have initiated it without Ichigo seeing the damn thing.
    Very good question. I....have no idea. Because we know that Momo was in Aizen's place the few seconds where he's looking all smug before Kyoraku and Hitsugaya both stab "him". Was it Momo cutting down all the Vizards and dodging hits? Hell to the no. Was it Momo....stopping Soi Fon's Shikai with "reiatsu"? How could she, unless part of the illusion was just Aizen showing off his power?

Then again, he didn't even need to switch with Momo. Guy could've just whipped up an illusion, have the Captains strike air for 20 minutes, and fight Ichigo directly.

Why aren't there any new Kido corps captains btw?
    A better question would be why kido-master Tessai hasn't done more in this series. :I

I feel like quinzy-girl is going to get turned into a zombi or something like that by her friends. I mean, not even Kubo would waste all the build up for something like just killing her. Right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickamott View Post
    I just took a couple hours to catch up on Bleach, so that I could join this lively disussion.

Such a waste of time.
    SO HOW ABOUT THE FULLBRINGERS HUH ?!!

(have no idea how to write in all caps without adding something afterwards even though I did see posts like that I believe)

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I'm likely just missing or forgetting something here, but why is this in particular an issue?

Also, there's one thing I have to give Kubo this chapter. While I have no doubt that the little blurb on the color spread is just his usual attempt to say something randomly 'deep' and philosophical, it actually ended up being something that made sense, and that I could even identify with, for once. So congratulations on that!

"Slumber is like the moon. Close and far at the same time...."
    Tite Kubo

Ahahahaha.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I have the impression Bambi's going to get absorbed by her friends o.o

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Piitan View Post
    I have the impression Bambi's going to get absorbed by her friends o.o
    Or we get a special collaboration with hiro mashima where all the girls are gonna have an orgy through wich bambietta will be healed, by the power of friendship and love.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    by the power of friendship and love.
    and squirt

No, I really think Kubo's going for another monster like the one Halibel's girls did. Maybe Bambi and the other ones will fuse into a Mega-Quincy-Zord.

Closed Thread

Thread Information