Closed Thread
Page 147 of 502 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: What is dead may never explode

Who's the blond girl supposed to be?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

And since we're on the topic of weird animated fanfiction:

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Oh? Well too late.
    All your days are now ruined.
    Behold the most difficuilt to sit through thing ever on youtube. I have never in all my years since yes 2005 or whenever I first saw it...been able to last through.
    Time remaining until my brain is able to forget this: 50 years.
    Last edited by Devil G.; November 16th, 2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: You're mean man ;_____;

The animation vaguely reminds me of south park, so I can't really see it as anything other than hilarious.

That said it still got boring about halfway through.

Don't ask.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

ADD exists in Saudi Arabia too. It's not like it's localized to North America and Western Europe lol.
    I have that issue with movies too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post

And since we're on the topic of weird animated fanfiction:
    Wasn't Ranma a boy, who turn into a girl or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgreed View Post
    Yes, never read or seen Ranma, but as far as I know it's about a cursed martial artist who is randomly transformed into a girl when in contact with water for hilarity to ensue.

...aaaand someone put actual time and effort into animating a fanmade story where he gets knocked up as a woman.

Ranma is a martial artist teen who falls into the "Spring of Drowned Girl" and now turns into a girl whenever he is doused with cold water, and can only turn back into a boy when he is doused with hot water. Other characters in the series change into other things from falling into the "Spring of Drowned Panda/Cat/Pig/Duck" and my favorite: "Yeti holding an eel and crane while riding an ox."

like clockwork. you people start talking shit about things you cannot unsee, and I hear the cries. and I deliver my unholy burden.

Spoiler:

Let's start off strong. In this image, Sakura's bellybutton has relocated to her side, her eyes are turning into pudding, and her tail... well, that is not where tails would come out, if humanoids had tails. they'd be connected to the tail bone. not from between the middle of the buttcheeks.

Spoiler:

do these "draw it again!" things ever come out flattering? here we see a poor bastard who not only used a template and MSpaint, but also somehow drew Naruto's hair even worse the second time. and this isn't a poor-quality image, either, this is the natural resolution.

Spoiler:

on a similar note, this one amuses me because the guy TOOK A PICTURE of a digital image, and then uploaded that picture to deviantart. the design itself is actually fine, but knowing that this level of hypocritical ignorance of technology exists is really getting to me.

Spoiler:

yes, of course this is naruto but everyone is dragons. don't be stupid, of course this needed to exist. I don't think dragons would wear dresses like that.

Spoiler:

Dobe?

Spoiler:

holy shit, is this madara uchiha as a Genndy Tartakovsky-style character?? no, no, it's just someone who couldn't be bothered to learn how to draw characters in anything other than a T-pose, and only one eyeball.

Spoiler:

the more I look at this one, the better/worse it gets. There is some serious non-euclidean geometry going on here, picasso would be proud. In fact, I think that's his little shin-high dresser thing right there! but what the fuck is the green monstrosity in the corner? and why does that narutoling look so small and dead?

extra credit: try and find the vanishing point in this picture! cite sources

Spoiler:

now onto Bleach. starting with a good ol' bad tracing that halfway through decided to strike out on their own, and it showed. Kenpachi looks like he just had a stroke, for chrissake.

Spoiler:

this is someone's OC cosplaying as Ichigo. apparently the artist is such a low-achiever, they can't even imagine their OCs trying her hard, so the dude just kinda threw on the shinigami robes and mutters "bankai" whenever people try and talk to him.

Spoiler:

this one doesn't look bad at first, until you notice how terrifyingly tiny Rukia is. her bicep is about as thick as a banana, and her entire arm would stretch from the top of Ichigo's head to roughly where his nipples ought to be. compare your own arm in a similar manner. now imagine someone with arms THAT small. they would be a child.

Spoiler:

a lot of things to notice here.

1. ishida's neck
    2. ishida's hand
    3. how ichigo's sword is at an angle that would make it nearly impossible to hold, much less attack with
    4. ishida got cut
    5. ichigo is angry or surprised? but they were fighting, why wouldn't he get cut?
    6. orihime is hilariously implied to give a shit about ishida
    7. the ambiguous white whatever in the final panel

what a load of crap

Spoiler:

and here's one for the road. make of it what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post

Spoiler:
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...er-d6ue0ne.jpg
    Is that supposed to be Pacman or a giant pistachio?

Screw the haters,that madara picture is amazing.If Naruto had madara look like that it would be a better manga.I mean just look at that dual scythe wielding technique and pure hatred.In fact every character in Naruto needs to be drawn like that.

Hold it, you stupid foals

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post

At least it's not that horribly racist christian puppet show.

Chrislamists: 1 Atheists: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Krillin and 18's daughter. Think of how she appeared in GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Nay?

Oh shit, where's that sim video where Sakura and Sasuke sing "Love the Way You Lie", or whatever? We need a trifecta of horrible animation.

like clockwork. you people start talking shit about things you cannot unsee, and I hear the cries. and I deliver my unholy burden.

Spoiler:
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...15-d6tfp53.jpg
    Let's start off strong. In this image, Sakura's bellybutton has relocated to her side, her eyes are turning into pudding, and her tail... well, that is not where tails would come out, if humanoids had tails. they'd be connected to the tail bone. not from between the middle of the buttcheeks.

Spoiler:
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ak-d6ugemo.png
    do these "draw it again!" things ever come out flattering? here we see a poor bastard who not only used a template and MSpaint, but also somehow drew Naruto's hair even worse the second time. and this isn't a poor-quality image, either, this is the natural resolution.

Spoiler:
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...mi-d6uhpj8.jpg
    on a similar note, this one amuses me because the guy TOOK A PICTURE of a digital image, and then uploaded that picture to deviantart. the design itself is actually fine, but knowing that this level of hypocritical ignorance of technology exists is really getting to me.

Spoiler:
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...oh-d6tkch4.jpg
    yes, of course this is naruto but everyone is dragons. don't be stupid, of course this needed to exist. I don't think dragons would wear dresses like that.

Spoiler:
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...an-d6ugsvj.png
    holy shit, is this madara uchiha as a Genndy Tartakovsky-style character?? no, no, it's just someone who couldn't be bothered to learn how to draw characters in anything other than a T-pose, and only one eyeball.

Spoiler:
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...za-d6ugnq7.jpg
    the more I look at this one, the better/worse it gets. There is some serious non-euclidean geometry going on here, picasso would be proud. In fact, I think that's his little shin-high dresser thing right there! but what the fuck is the green monstrosity in the corner? and why does that narutoling look so small and dead?

extra credit: try and find the vanishing point in this picture! cite sources

Spoiler:
    http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...oy-d6ujtto.jpg
    now onto Bleach. starting with a good ol' bad tracing that halfway through decided to strike out on their own, and it showed. Kenpachi looks like he just had a stroke, for chrissake.

Spoiler:
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...48-d6uf7yr.jpg
    this is someone's OC cosplaying as Ichigo. apparently the artist is such a low-achiever, they can't even imagine their OCs trying her hard, so the dude just kinda threw on the shinigami robes and mutters "bankai" whenever people try and talk to him.

Spoiler:
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...an-d6uf4yi.jpg
    this one doesn't look bad at first, until you notice how terrifyingly tiny Rukia is. her bicep is about as thick as a banana, and her entire arm would stretch from the top of Ichigo's head to roughly where his nipples ought to be. compare your own arm in a similar manner. now imagine someone with arms THAT small. they would be a child.

Spoiler:
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._k-d6ug41t.png

1. ishida's neck
    2. ishida's hand
    3. how ichigo's sword is at an angle that would make it nearly impossible to hold, much less attack with
    4. ishida got cut
    5. ichigo is angry or surprised? but they were fighting, why wouldn't he get cut?

what a load of crap

Spoiler:
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...er-d6ue0ne.jpg
    You're just hating on real art

You're just hating on real art
    I have to agree after looking over them again.Any picture that can make you burst into laughter more than once is definetly art.

Spoiler:
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._k-d6ug41t.png

1. ishida's neck
    2. ishida's hand
    4. ishida got cut

what a load of crap
    You missed the most obvious part.

Had Kubo drawn this scene it would take at least two pages. Heck there isn't even a dramatic zoom-in shot onto Orihime's eyes cause Kubo wanted to go home early.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    You missed the most obvious part.

Had Kubo drawn this scene it would take at least two pages. Heck there isn't even a dramatic zoom-in shot onto Orihime's eyes cause Kubo wanted to go home early.
    Not only that but Kubo wouldn't waste a panel on a hand when he could place a face in there, probably the other guy, shaq is it?

Not only that but Kubo wouldn't waste a panel on a hand when he could place a face in there, probably the other guy, shaq is it?
    Given the dude's track record, give him enough money and he'll sign off for anything.

Closed Thread

Thread Information