Closed Thread
Page 142 of 502 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #2821
    #FishLivesMatter BroBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England is my city

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    He does have good designs not counting the Aizen clones.
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

  2. #2822

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    I can't like Kubo's art style. He rarely puts effort into drawing his characters. And most of the designs he makes are just too similar - heck, there's this gif where characters hairstyles just change. And I know Kubo has it in him, he COULD draw Bleach really well - he just doesn't care.

    As for the chapters this week - I didn't really care for Naruto, I knew what all the Talk no Jutsu would be about - THE SAME IT'S BEEN THE LAST FEW WEEKS! So I glazed over these parts and seems like this time it's not Naruto (our Lord and Savior) who's similar to Obito - now it's Kakashi too! Everyone is the same, great! Who's next? Maybe you want to tell me that, pfft, don't laugh, that MAYBE Sakura is similar to Rin? I know, right? What a joke!

    And the new Bleach chapter - so is Mr. Doggie a zombie now? Or did he just leave his heart somewhere else and this makes him basically immortal and he can't be kil;led and this is the best power in the world and WHY DOESN'T HE USE IT ALL THE TIME?! What's the downside of this power-up?! That his bankai gets a moustache?

  3. #2823

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    my god ,the new chapter of bleach was incredibly nonsensical.

    ok,it's not a news,but today's chapter doesn't even try to make sense.

  4. #2824

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/557/8

    uhm aren't they able to absorb reaitsu with an incredibly broken move ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/557/11

    could someone explain this page ? Cause I got no idea what's going on.

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/557/17

    can someone photoshop a Jimbe face on Komamura there btw ?

  5. #2825
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Regardless if Kubo is lazy or not, for me as artist I can only envy his skills. Imo the only viable reason(hate excluded) why would people critise his artwork is ignorance, because they don't know how much skill it takes to draw. There are tons of manga with far worse artwork and nobody says a word about their terrible artwork.

  6. #2826

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    So with this super asspull technique Komamura gains:

    - Immortality
    - Looks
    - A fantastic moustache for his Bankai
    - The ironborn motto of "What is dead may never die"

    Meanwhile there are apparently no disadvantages whatsoever after the initial heart scooping...Yeah I can see why you took your time gaining this technique Sajin. Jesus. I'm not even going to attempt to understand the logic of "things that aren't alive can't explode".

    Naruto was the usual dross but with a slight glimmer in Sasuke drawing his blade, hopefully he's planning to break up this touching moment between Kakashi, Obito and Minato....you know, since Obito helped to massacre his entire family and such.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron


  7. #2827

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/557/8

    uhm aren't they able to absorb reaitsu with an incredibly broken move ?

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/557/11

    could someone explain this page ? Cause I got no idea what's going on.

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/557/17

    can someone photoshop a Jimbe face on Komamura there btw ?
    I've been asking myself that for quite some time now.

    Also the two middle panels (?) of page 11 are a flashback of when the grandpa dog made him rip out his heart and offer it to him. The last image is a part of Bambietta's speech that continues onto the next page.

  8. #2828

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Regardless if Kubo is lazy or not, for me as artist I can only envy his skills. Imo the only viable reason(hate excluded) why would people critise his artwork is ignorance, because they don't know how much skill it takes to draw. There are tons of manga with far worse artwork and nobody says a word about their terrible artwork.
    Imma let you finish, but stop putting everyone who talks shit about Kubo's art into one bag. I'm an artist myself, heck, I live from drawing stuff for people. I understand how much work it is, but this doesn't mean his work should get sloppy or his designs have to be so repetitive. We have other artists who throw repetitive designs at us, but I know Kubo has it in him to draw every character different - he just doesn't want to be bothered with it. Heck, if he gavce a damn about his series, he'd get some new people to draw the backgrounds for him, like Oda - I know Kubo always had people for this, but lately it seems like he just stopped caring, he doesn't even want to put stuff there. Is drawing this series a lot of work? Yeah. But when you compare it to almost EVERYONE else you can see why people, who read more manga, just don't think Kubo does his part - he likes to draw a finger, a foot or an eye, and that's it - he doesn't want every chapter of his series to be art on it's own, he thinks minimalism is a good direction for a comic - and it's not, not in the way he does it and not in a series he created.

  9. #2829

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-puncher View Post
    I've been asking myself that for quite some time now.

    Also the two middle panels (?) of page 11 are a flashback of when the grandpa dog made him rip out his heart and offer it to him. The last image is a part of Bambietta's speech that continues onto the next page.
    I assumed as much but I was not sure if this was perhaps just some sort of metaphysical construct that was there due to Komamura's bullshit speech.

    Kubo really should have differentiated the flashback parts from what was happening in the present .

  10. #2830
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Imma let you finish, but stop putting everyone who talks shit about Kubo's art into one bag. I'm an artist myself, heck, I live from drawing stuff for people. I understand how much work it is, but this doesn't mean his work should get sloppy or his designs have to be so repetitive. We have other artists who throw repetitive designs at us, but I know Kubo has it in him to draw every character different - he just doesn't want to be bothered with it. Heck, if he gavce a damn about his series, he'd get some new people to draw the backgrounds for him, like Oda - I know Kubo always had people for this, but lately it seems like he just stopped caring, he doesn't even want to put stuff there. Is drawing this series a lot of work? Yeah. But when you compare it to almost EVERYONE else you can see why people, who read more manga, just don't think Kubo does his part - he likes to draw a finger, a foot or an eye, and that's it - he doesn't want every chapter of his series to be art on it's own, he thinks minimalism is a good direction for a comic - and it's not, not in the way he does it and not in a series he created.
    But his reason for having good character designs might as well be his consistency, since he always practices this certain style of drawing what we see in manga. Besides he have to put out chapters every week, so it might as well be that he's already working pretty hard, who knows how long it takes for him to draw his pages.
    Anyway, instead of focusing on character designs, his main focus seems to be portraying emotions and combat situations.

    Anyway, maybe I'm just terrible. I often draw human figures and try to apply different poses to them, but it's very hard to do if there is no model in front of me. Who knows, I'm probably just terrible and bad at it, since it doesn't seem to be anything that concerns you as artist.

  11. #2831

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    So what i get from Bleach this week is. If you are a werewolf from an animal realm, and you took your heart out, you become inmortal? And then your bankai become a giant Freddie Mercury.

    And also: "What is dead may never explode".

    I loved the fact that the quincy girl was feeling as confuse as the reader.

    HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

  12. #2832
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I assumed as much but I was not sure if this was perhaps just some sort of metaphysical construct that was there due to Komamura's bullshit speech.

    Kubo really should have differentiated the flashback parts from what was happening in the present .
    The dog part isn't a flashback! Is the present! The dog has Komamura heart and while he is talking the dog is sited beside the his heart.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    But his reason for having good character designs might as well be his consistency, since he always practices this certain style of drawing what we see in manga. Besides he have to put out chapters every week, so it might as well be that he's already working pretty hard, who knows how long it takes for him to draw his pages.
    Anyway, instead of focusing on character designs, his main focus seems to be portraying emotions and combat situations.

    Anyway, maybe I'm just terrible. I often draw human figures and try to apply different poses to them, but it's very hard to do if there is no model in front of me. Who knows, I'm probably just terrible and bad at it, since it doesn't seem to be anything that concerns you as artist.
    So you're saying that Kubo is super inefficient in what he does for living? Drawing. Because only in Japan exist hundreds and hundreds of others mangakas(some of them even draw more detailed and varied characters then him) that have the same time as him, one week, and they do everything.
    You saying that he focus in portraying emotions and combat situations? There are a lot of other authors that draw detailed pages and still portray way better emotions and combat situations.
    Worse is that in the begin of Bleach(before end of Soul Society), Kubo, had more detailed pages with emotions and combat situations portrayed better.

    Yep, Kubo knows how to draw, and even is good at it. But he does as little as he can, and that is such a waste.

  13. #2833

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    It's funny how you can understand a Naruto chapter by looking at the pictures only. Saves you time and doesn't make you bang your head against a wall (not as much, at least).

  14. #2834
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    So you're saying that Kubo is super inefficient in what he does for living? Drawing. Because only in Japan exist hundreds and hundreds of others mangakas(some of them even draw more detailed and varied characters then him) that have the same time as him, one week, and they do everything.
    You saying that he focus in portraying emotions and combat situations? There are a lot of other authors that draw detailed pages and still portray way better emotions and combat situations.
    Worse is that in the begin of Bleach(before end of Soul Society), Kubo, had more detailed pages with emotions and combat situations portrayed better.

    Yep, Kubo knows how to draw, and even is good at it. But he does as little as he can, and that is such a waste.
    What? I dont understand your question. Everyone is different and everyone have their own methods how to utilize their skills.
    In my opinion Kubo is an artist who focuses on consistency and have improved his drawing skills through consistency, because he seeks to attain "perfection". For example, his tendency to repeat certain poses and facial expressions is because he prefers to improve upon what he's done before than seek a new way to draw that pose/facial expression. That's what I mean by saying that "his reason for having good character desings might as well be his consistency". Imo that's what makes his drawing style and it wouldn't be the same and maybe even wouldn't work for him if he tried drawing everything differently every time.

  15. #2835
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    What? I dont understand your question. Everyone is different and everyone have their own methods how to utilize their skills.
    In my opinion Kubo is an artist who focuses on consistency and have improved his drawing skills through consistency, because he seeks to attain "perfection". For example, his tendency to repeat certain poses and facial expressions is because he prefers to improve upon what he's done before than seek a new way to draw that pose/facial expression. That's what I mean by saying that "his reason for having good character desings might as well be his consistency". Imo that's what makes his drawing style and it wouldn't be the same and maybe even wouldn't work for him if he tried drawing everything differently every time.
    Inefficient because he only can focus in two things: portraying emotions and combat situations.
    Consistency and repetition are two different things!
    Drawing the same thing multiple times isn't improving drawing skills!
    Perfection his draw less and of the same? Your idea of perfection is really bad.
    The problem isn't poses and facial expressions repetition. I don't understand how repeating something that you already do perfectly will make you improve. Or are you saying that Kubo draw the poses and expressions badly? For me it just seems that he so comfortable with them(poses and expressions) and he don't want to have any more effort so he does only them.
    Drawing style has nothing to do with is drawing practices. I would say that while Kubo drawing style is pretty good, is drawing practices are so bad that it hinders the appreciations of his drawing style, because it shows very little and lot of the same.

    Why are you saying that it wouldn't work for him drawing everything differently every time, when it worked before? If you look at the begin of Bleach you see that at that time he worked as any normal mangaka does.

  16. #2836
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    Inefficient because he only can focus in two things: portraying emotions and combat situations.
    Consistency and repetition are two different things!
    Drawing the same thing multiple times isn't improving drawing skills!
    Perfection his draw less and of the same? Your idea of perfection(at it seems of Kubo) is really bad.
    The problem isn't poses and facial expressions repetition. I don't understand how repeating something that you already do perfectly will make you improve. Or are you saying that Kubo draw the poses and expressions badly? For me it just seems that he so comfortable with them(poses and expressions) and he don't want to have any more effort so he does only them.
    Drawing style has nothing to do with is drawing practices. I would say that while Kubo drawing style is pretty good, is drawing practices are so bad that it hinders the appreciations of his drawing style, because it shows very little and lot of the same.

    Why are you saying that it wouldn't work for him drawing everything differently every time, when it worked before? If you look at the begin of Bleach you see that at that time he worked as any normal mangaka does.
    Sorry, I can't share that point of view with you, because I refuse to put any stereotypes when evaluating an individual. What others are like doesn't matter for me.
    Instead of comparing a person with others I'd rather look at what makes you into an individual.
    I won't judge and bash Kubo for doing things differently from other people, because result is that he's doing a consistent artwork, regardless if repetition or not.
    Repetition itself isn't something I see as bad anyway. I don't understand why so many people applies repetition as a bad thing on every thing. We repeat same actions all the time, so why don't you just kill yourself to do something different for once? No, just an example. :)

  17. #2837

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Sorry, I can't share that point of view with you, because I refuse to put any stereotypes when evaluating an individual. What others are like doesn't matter for me.
    Instead of comparing a person with others I'd rather look at what makes you into an individual.
    I won't judge and bash Kubo for doing things differently from other people, because result is that he's doing a consistent artwork, regardless if repetition or not.
    Repetition itself isn't something I see as bad anyway. I don't understand why so many people applies repetition as a bad thing on every thing. We repeat same actions all the time, so why don't you just kill yourself to do something different for once? No, just an example. :)
    Wow, I can see we'll have a lot of fun with you in this thread. Not only your point of view about art is insulting to a lot of artists, you also seem to love to argue about one thing pretty much everyone has agreed here on a few years ago - talk what you want about Kubo, but he doesn't draw Bleach even close to his actual proficiency with manga. Kubo is a terriffic artist - he's just terribly lazy too.

  18. #2838
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Wow, I can see we'll have a lot of fun with you in this thread. Not only your point of view about art is insulting to a lot of artists, you also seem to love to argue about one thing pretty much everyone has agreed here on a few years ago - talk what you want about Kubo, but he doesn't draw Bleach even close to his actual proficiency with manga. Kubo is a terriffic artist - he's just terribly lazy too.
    So what if he's lazy? I don't know him personally so I won't be able to judge whenever he's lazy or not, but it would be even better if he is, for you, if you really are an artist.
    This world is about competition, so if someone talented is lazy then it gives an opportunity for less talented people to catch up.
    If everyone worked at full efficiency then all talented people would destroy any competition. So I don't think that someone being lazy is a bad thing, as it have its own benefits as well.

  19. #2839

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    What the last image in Naruto chapters means? Whats the light cross??? =OO

  20. #2840

    Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/557/17

    can someone photoshop a Jimbe face on Komamura there btw ?
    No.
    Just don't.

    16 chars


Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts