Closed Thread
Page 14 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

So wait, you can transfer chakra when you bump fists?

Why don't they just drain these edo tensei infinite chakra bastardizations for all their worth then.

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    How about you lay off your annoying Goda wank for a moment and try to understand the reasons a lot people, including a lot of OP fans, think Naruto used to be as good as One Piece before it went downhill?
    Name them...
    I know you're not going to...

Part I of Naruto is overrated, as delineated in my bitching about the logic of the Chuunin Exam + everyone's bitching about inconsistent world-building in general

I really want to see what a fully fleshed society would be like if inhabited by people who can basically disguise themselves as other people and even teleport (the log substitution thing) with ease

Is it just me or is Madara going to end up dying because he does not know Edo Tensei won't help against those black orbs?
    I didn't know the other side of the Kyuubi was so comforting. That was a surprise.

WTF...now MP/MR have posted the Chinese scan....assholes...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Ahahaha oh wow. Mangapanda's scans look even shittier than usual, and you can clearly see the baidu logo they took the chapter from.

They even stole the tran from NF...and may not be perfect(not that they care)....
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Well, on the upside, I'm willing to bet that the translation they stole is better than the one they usually use?

Quote Originally Posted by ea77 View Post
    Tobi's six paths of pain hd their Bijuu placed into them as edo tensei

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

was watching the anime and it just struck me
    i don't know what was shown in the anime,but in the manga it was clearly said that Obito didn't put any bijuus in those edo jins...he kept them all inside Gedo Mazo and used chakra rods to transport chakras to edo bodies....
    if you only watch anime,listen careully what Son Goku(4 tails) will say to Naruto once Naruto removes the binding rods from his/jin's body...

I know mangapanda doesn't care but releasing the chapter so soon(even more than usual) and regarding that the raws are the leaked ones from shueisha will that bring problems.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Come on Orochimaru, get there already. You might've become a shell of your former self, but you are still leagues better than the guy who keeps repeating the same "The world must end" line.

Why's One Piece not out then yet? If they're so focused on releasing popular stuff as fast as possible, it seems weird there'd be such a long wait between those two...
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

the one piece chap only had 8 pages leaked

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Nope, there's the whole chapter around on the internetz.

They probably don't have any translations they could rip off.

^we all know they have no clue about Japanese or English, but shouldn't MP at least be able to translate Chinese, being a Chinese group and all?

I thought Mangapanda WAS Chinese. So they shouldn't have trouble translating it?
    Oh unless they don't know English which would make much sense lol.

That was one of the worst quality scanlation that I have ever seen, on the plus side it's almost Naruto's birthday!!!!

All of these akatsuki thing, the war and the moon plan, turns out to be a surprise party for naruto?
    At least madara got what he want...

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Why's One Piece not out then yet? If they're so focused on releasing popular stuff as fast as possible, it seems weird there'd be such a long wait between those two...
    that release is from a small group...MP/MR just decided to host it....otherwise they lose viewers...spanish and french trans of it already came out yesterday.....that's why they couldn't wait any longer i guess....
    if any group now release OP chap from that scan,they will host it too.....

Closed Thread

Thread Information