Closed Thread
Page 132 of 502 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Neh and Bleh IV: Go read Nausicaa instead

Dunno if anyone's mentioned this but I love how everyone's making a constipated face and Gaara's the only one who like, "Oh shit, What did I just shit out?"

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    If Kishi or Kubo were the ones writing that Dressrosa flashback we've seen in the lastest One Piece chapter they'd have needed a whole volume or even more, and even with that they would have missed some important details and fucked up the current story with as much plotholes and retcons as they could fit in.

Just sayian.
    it was as bad...king suddenly wake up to find someone threatening from the window and then rushed out to meet the demand...
    it ended even before it began properly...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Yeah. It needed more pointless shit.

Obviously it needed half-page panels of Doffy's tongue poking out

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Obviously it needed half-page panels of Doffy's tongue poking out
    Would not have minded this, TBQH.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Would not have minded this, TBQH.
    Doffy makes it work

I bet he could stop Luffy's sword with it

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I wonder if somewhere, there's another forum where people are analyzing and criticizing One Piece, asking themselves why Law couldn't have swapped Doflamingo into the water.

I wonder if somewhere, there's another forum where people are analyzing and criticizing One Piece, asking themselves why Law couldn't have swapped Doflamingo into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Ah, my nightmares for the next two weeks :D

Thank you.

Neh and Bleh IV: Go watch Kung Pow instead

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    it was as bad...king suddenly wake up to find someone threatening from the window and then rushed out to meet the demand...
    it ended even before it began properly...
    The flashback was pretty great.
    Explained everything(well, almost everything, but we're getting to the laast two details we want to know sooner or later, so)
    It was short but STILL made us feel sympathy for Riku and Tank and even the normal people of Dressrosa.
    Riku's action were logical to him, being the pacfist he is, everything made sense.
    It didnt retcon stuff and was pretty straightforward.
    I cant see how Oda fucked up with it like you're suggesting.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Riku's action not logical...how could he think that Dofla would give fair deal,when he already knew how dangerous the was...?..being pacifist and being stupid is not the same thing..Oda made him pretty stupid..
    and a nation falling in few hours..i don't know why Oda has to take this route after what we have seen in Alabasta arc...i am reading some people saying it is completely opposite to Alabasta,that's the point...but what purpose it served..?
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Riku's action not logical...how could he think that Dofla would give fair deal,when he already knew how dangerous the was...?..being pacifist and being stupid is not the same thing..Oda made him pretty stupid..
    Well, you may consider him a stupid pacifist if you want. He thought that the tradition of DressRosa of being a peaceful island is more important than the money and the lives of the people. And what did Riku know about Dofla? That he was after the money of the Tenryuubito. If everything, DD looks like a shark loaner ex-king to me.

and a nation falling in few hours..i don't know why Oda has to take this route after what we have seen in Alabasta arc...i am reading some people saying it is completely opposite to Alabasta,that's the point...but what purpose it served..?
    Though that's not the case? Dofla is already the king. I hope you don't wanna say that in general coup d'etats don't happen, and kingdoms don't fall?
    And i'm not sure i've seen anyone saying this arc is the complete opposite to Alabasta.. I'm sure i've seen some people saying this arc is similar to Alabasta, mirroring part 1.

Of course, you're right. It's completely illogical to take the risk that he might double cross you over the complete and absolute certainty that he'll decimate your nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenh1990 View Post
    So somebody on Bleach Asylum that can read Japanese read the raw of the chapter and said:

All I have to say to this is why couldn't Kubo just say that the clan were turn into wolves and were sent back to earth? lol japan I guess
    So it DOES refer to them being transformed into animals (because theres a kido for that I guess?). But they where also banished? To where? Earth? This "punishment" is still too vague and confusing.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

We're self critical enough to do that here.

Riku's action not logical...how could he think that Dofla would give fair deal,when he already knew how dangerous the was...?..being pacifist and being stupid is not the same thing..Oda made him pretty stupid..and a nation falling in few hours..i don't know why Oda has to take this route after what we have seen in Alabasta arc...i am reading some people saying it is completely opposite to Alabasta,that's the point...but what purpose it served..?
    So, Dofla came in the middle of the night and threatened the king. He had time till dawn. What in hell could riku actually pull off to stop dofla from what dofla wants to do? What riku did was the only way for him where he had the CHANCE to maintain the good state of his kingdom. Every other way would had doom his kingdom, instantly. Fight back? Instant ownage! Call for help? Wouldn't change the outcome. He hadn't face in dofla's words so he prepared for the betrayal in a way, with the dynamite. I guess for riku was that the only way to go because there was a actual chance, even it was little, to prevent dofla from harming the kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    So it DOES refer to them being transformed into animals (because theres a kido for that I guess?). But they where also banished? To where? Earth? This "punishment" is still too vague and confusing.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

We're self critical enough to do that here.
    So they commited sins in their lives, and because of that turned into wolves and banished? Wasn't there a special place for people who commit sins? I've heard it's called "Hell". Unless only people who commited sins, then died and then turned into Hollows, are sent there. But in that case, why people like Mayuri haven't punished? I doubt he was a nice person in his former life. Or Kenpachi.

Regarding the whole issue of Hell, I'll just quote meself from my chapter rant on the last page:

- Since when are the shinigami judges of Evils Commited While Living?? Thats what the Gates of Hell are for! I saw the prior discussion on this issue, and nope, the gates doesn't apply to just hollows. That wouldn't make any sense. All sins as a hollow are removed by the shinigami, and you can go to heaven if you were a nice guy before being a hollow. If the gates only judges your HUMAN sins, and hollow sins are removed, why would it care you were a hollow? Hollow bias for hell would mean that any mass murderer would get to go to "heaven", as long as the shinigami were on time for theiir konso duty.
    So if people went to SS when they die, then, by definition, they are not evil people, and thus should not be punished. Otherwise, they'd have gone to hell.
    But yeah, its kind of weird that all she horrible mass murdering shit you do after dying (and I'm not talking hollows here) will go completely unpunished.

Also, looking back at the last scene of Komamura and Snowy (reading old chapters of Bleach is always dangerous), the whole "punishment" angle is even weirder; it seems the only real punishment going on is enforced by the Animal People themselves, being too image-conscious to go outside of their gloomy caves. I mean, did we ever see anyone give a single shit about Komamuras appearance, did he ever recieve prejudice or ridicule in any way. I can't even think of a single flashback panel of someone going "lol foxhead!" at him.

Regarding the whole issue of Hell, I'll just quote meself from my chapter rant on the last page:

But yeah, its kind of weird that all she horrible mass murdering shit you do after dying (and I'm not talking hollows here) will go completely unpunished.

Also, looking back at the last scene of Komamura and Snowy (reading old chapters of Bleach is always dangerous), the whole "punishment" angle is even weirder; it seems the only real punishment going on is enforced by the Animal People themselves, being too image-conscious to go outside of their gloomy caves. I mean, did we ever see anyone give a single shit about Komamuras appearance, did he ever recieve prejudice or ridicule in any way. I can't even think of a single flashback panel of someone going "lol foxhead!" at him.
    What are even the sins that Hollow commit? Eating people and souls? That's like judging a lion for his "sins" of eating someone.

Lets take Mayuri. One example of the many assholes living in Soul Society. I doubt he didn't commit any sins in his past life, so lets say he went through the cleansing as well. What exactly is the point of the whole thing if he continued to do his sins in Soul Society?
    That's like saying that before entering Heaven you must cleanse your soul in Hell, only to continute raping and killing others in Heaven afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Of course, you're right. It's completely illogical to take the risk that he might double cross you over the complete and absolute certainty that he'll decimate your nation.
    no,you haven't fought for 800 years,yet you keep a army....you have support of marine(have to be or they wouldn't remain unharmed for so long)..you obey and go down to a pirate without any attempt to fight back(closest being the idea of strapping a bomb on yourself)...
    whole setup was so lame...

Closed Thread

Thread Information